Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old friends(welcome back RPG)

videl1999

*smiles at DP* your welcome....*throws another dagger, it embeds itself into Joe's hand* only a coward attacks from behind.....*draws her blaster rifle and aims it at Joe* and mine is bigger so don't interfere with matters that don't concern you, Joe....*smirks and waits for IF to attack again*

Firebird1

* Not so far away Firebird1 watches the battle unfold. He sees the return of Ice Fox, a Sith who he had once believed to be dead, but now he apparently was alive again, and mad. Also apparently returning was Sage, this was something that he had been waiting for. Firebird slowly begins to make his way towards the party.*

Satine Capashen

AS Dyne uses the force to send the dagger back at Satine, the Rogue Jedi sends his wings into a defensive posture, the dagger bouncing off the armored wings, and hitting the ground. Satine gets back to his feet, breathing heavily, getting back into a defensive posture, his legs in a left front stance, and his arms set for a middle, and a low block, ready for most anything.

Dyne Darkforce

OOC: Satine in the post I made, you DID avoid it.

Satine Capashen

{OOC:I guess I shoulda specified. I meant you tried again to use the dagger.}

Dyne Darkforce

OOC: Oh I see what you mean, ill post tommorow.

Satine Capashen

{OOC: OK...}

Sage Hazzard

Does no one have the Force enough to face me?(used Force as word for "family jewels", ain't I creative? )

::Sage looked at his nails::

I guess I'll just stand here cleaning my nails if no one wishes to battle me.

::Sage gives a sigh of boredness::

I suppose you young ones don't wish to fight a Jedi you do not know. Too much of a challenge.

Darth Phantom

Shut the hell up, I know who you are

Sage Hazzard

But have we fought? No. And have these others fought me? No.

::Sage smearks::

Don't be so touchy Phanty. Not everything's about you.

Firebird1

*A voice speaks out from behind Sage, a wisper...*
    If that is the way you want it...
    *Sage turns around and sees Firebird, standing there with his lightsaber drawn. Before he can react, Firebird jumps into the air, and lands a powerful punch on Sage's face, knocking him onto the ground.*

videl1999

*smirks* he should have stayed quiet, bakame Jedi....I left you alone Sage since you also aren't worth my time....

Ice Fox

OUCH!

::Ice Fox uses the Force to help block the pain as he hides in the bushes and pulls out the daggers. He is weak, but must go on. He jumps out of the bushes and throws all the daggers in one movement. One is thrown directly at Videl's saber. It is sliced in two (keeping it from going through her head), but the two parts cut through the flesh on her cheeks. Another dagger hits Videl in the hand, and the last accurate one goes into DP's abdomen. Ice Fox walks over to Joe and pulls the daggers out of him.::

"Thanx."

Joe

"No problem."

***Joe grabs the daggers from Ice Fox and sticks all but one in his pocket. He throws the other one at DP's leg, cutting open his thigh. DP falls to the ground with a week leg.***

"Go get'em Fox!"

***Ice Fox flies through the air and lands on DP's nose, breaking it just as he had done to Ice Fox.***

videl1999

Re: OUCH!

*IF is suddenly hit with an elbow hit to the back of the neck and and knee hit to his spine as Videl teleports behind him* Jerk!-Videl *yells as she stomps down several times on IF's spine. She picks him up by the back of his armor and turns him so he's facing her. Videl smirks as she draws out another dagger and slashes IF's face just as his blade did to her. She then backhands him across the face and knees him in the groin before throwing him headfirst in a large boulder that he hits hard with a loud thwack and falls in a beaten little heap*

Dyne Darkforce

Re: OUCH!

Dyne smirks as the Rogue Jedi dodges the other dagger. He outstretches the palm of his hand at Satine then motions it upwards while holding his sabre at his side. The force is summoned as Dyne lifts up a load of various sizes of rocks. He closes his eyes, grins and sends them all hurling at Satine, keeping his concentration intact. Satine sees the rocks coming at him quickly as he flips back and avoids them. The Rogue Jedi Satine lands on his feet and smirks at Dyne. As the Jedi notices something, the last trail of rocks hits him in the back and he tumbles foward. The rocks fall to the ground after crashing into his back and raise dirt up around the area.

As Satine regains his composure, he looks around to see Dyne not in his view. All he can see was a cloud of dust lifted in front of him as Dyne jumped into the air at force speed. A large shadow is casted on the ground and as Satine realizes what is happening, he looks up to see Dyne coming down with his boot. The boot, aimed at his face, connects on his nose then sends his neck snapping back and Satine goes down flat on his back to the ground. The landing on the ground knocks all the air he had out of his lungs. Dyne lands on his feet, his hair fluttering in the wind.

Dyne twirls his sabre and rushes at him again then flips up. He comes down with the sabre in front of him aimed at Satine's head. Satine quickly lifts his sabre up and blocks his. Dyne presses his weight down on the sabre as it comes closer to his face. Satine manages to keep it barely at bay before Dyne lands the tip of his shoe into the Jedi's gut. Satine gets pushed over from the kick as Dyne flips back and circles him, retaining his sabre in his hand.

Sage Hazzard

OOC:No one get too touchy about my words, please. I'm just trying to tap into the Sith's basic egotistical and easy to anger mind. Oh, and please forgive me if my skills are not up to par. I feel as though I've forgotten how to fight, it been so long...

IC:Sage slowly lifts himself off the ground. His face it covered in dirt from the ground below, it was the rainy season and the ground had trouble drying. He slowly wipes away a droplet of blood from his lips::

Nice punch.

::The sky above them roars with anger as thunder strikes. Only a act of nature, but it seems to reflect the heat of battle nicely::

Care to take another swing? Sucker punches land easily. Try your might on a suspecting perticipant.

::Sage draws out his Lightsaber quickly. He ignites it, leaving it at his side. Somewhat taunting the violence residing deep in the Sith's heart::

Take your best shot. But beware, I don't plan to lay back and relax like when you punched me just now. Now I know it's coming.

::Sage smiles, his lip wound opening up seems un-noticable to Sage, as he ignores it completly::

Take your best shot.

Firebird1

*Firebird smiles at the Jedi and his arrogance.*
    Remember this well then Sage, what ever hits me I will deliver back 100 times fold.
    *Firebird charges Sage, their sabers clashing as the storm rolls in. Firebird feels his rage give him power, and he increases his speed accordingly. And Sage continues on with him, matiching him strike for strike. Sage was good, but not good enough....
    Firebird leads high with his saber, and then he goes low toward Sage's feet. And just as Sage's lightsaber got into postion to block Firebird's next strike, Firebird turns off his lightsaber, grabs the hilt with both hands, and strikes across Sage's face. The hit takes Sage by suprise and he stagers back a few paces.*

Sage Hazzard

::Sage once again wipes blood off his dirt covered face::

Nice.

::Sage looks up at the sky as it opens up, unleashing trillions of rain droplets apon them.... it was raining::

I hope you can keep good on your promise. Becaus my next attack 100 fold would surely kill me....

::Sage charges at Firebird, stoping at only a step away from him::

Maybe not.

::Sage extends his chin::

Take your best shot compadre. I once heard of a method of fighting called "Rope a Dope". And you sir, are the biggest "dope" I've layed eyes apon.

::Sage kept his Lightsabre lit, incase the Sith took the oppurtunity to behead him::

Go ahead cowpoke. Fire away.

::Sage was surely taunting Firebird. Was there a method to his madness? Sage was prone to use unorthodox methods, but this was insane. Allowing a Sith Master to hit you without defense? Sage had clearly gone insane::

Why the delay? Scared?

::Perhaps Sage was baiting him.... Or maybe he had gone insane. 99.9% chances pointed to "insane"::

Dyne Darkforce

Dyne notices Firebird and Sage begin their duel while he keeps his eyes locked on Satine, in a customary defensive posture.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast