Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dance of Eternity

Anbira Hicchoru

Dance of Eternity

:: Anbira Hicchoru walked onto the plains of the battlefield, his eyes shrouded with a brooding scorn. As much as he hated what he now had to do, he was quite resolute in his actions. It was obvious to him that the Jedi would not listen, and would ignore his caveats, and his warning words. So similar they were, and Anbira could not save them. Now, he would have to destroy them, or "the Guardians of Peace and Justice of the Galaxy" would destroy the peace that Anbira strove for.

Walking across the battlefield, a figure wearing a white robe approached. She pulled back a hood to reveal her brunette hair. What reasons she now stood to face him, Anbira could not understand. The fight was pointless, but now, it appeared that Destiny had indeed made its ruling. The road to peace led directly over the corpse of Jedi Knight Leia Solo. Anbira would have to play the part of Angel of Death once more. ::

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth stood a good distance from Anbira. He knew that at close range he might as easily become a casualty of war. He touched his dark borhters mind momentarily, pondering...

Is her death essential at this moment, my brother? I had important plans for this one... I'm afraid her death would bring considerable set back. A short delay is all I ask for... once she has served her purpose, It matters little.

Lady Vader

*LV slid up next to Jeseth, unnoticed, until she gently placed a hand on his shoulder*

*both made eye contact, but she said nothing... though the meaning was clear... too not push the subject beyond what he'd asked*

*she squeezed Jeseth's shoulder and kept her hand there, looking over to where Anbira stood... and where the Jedi approached him*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**The petite Jedi Master made her way down the battlground plains to meet Anbira. She now stood before the Dark Jedi Master.**

**Leia looked on at Anbira, what first started out as a friendly <a href=http://pub1.ezboard.com/fthejediloungevisitingarea.showMessage?topicID=257 7.topic>discussion</a> at Yoghurt's Bar and Grill had finally led up to this moment. The Dark Jedi was very set in his ways of thinking. The Jedi Master could not make him see the light in their discussion what-so-ever. Anbira pushed the envelope once more, promising Leia that this would lead to her death for possibly interferring with his plans of destruction**

"You wish to speak to me once more Anbira?! Or is this your way of venting your rage on me for my beliefs as a Jedi."

"If this is so, I will not fight you as stated before. Unless..of course in self defense."

"But...first...why must this always lead to this? If you are for true peace you would not start a war? Can't you see that?"

**Leia looked on at Anbira anticipating his response to her questioning**

Edited: spelling error

JediMaster Skywalker

following his sister onto the field Luke cautiously looked around as Leia talked with the Dark Master, Luke cautioned his sister to choose her words carefully.

AmazonBabe

:: AB walked on the field, the grass crunching lightly under her feet and then straightening back up as her booted feet released their weight on the greenery. She stepped up silently next to Luke so as not to disturb the confrontation. She nodded and smiled at Luke, remembering the Rogues. Then she turned her attention back towards the Jedi and Sith at the center of the field. ::

Trace Sha

:: From out of the shadows a figure steps forward, his long black leather coat flowing around his legs with each stride. Stepping up behind Jeseth, he surveys the scene, wondering if there is blood to be spilt here. ::

Katarina Kariena

Kat stood silently just behind AB watching the confrontation waiting to see what would happen.

Kaine Darklighter

“Hmn..” He mutters to himself. Walking up behind Kat, he stopped beside her, looking over at the Jedi Master, and the Dark Jedi. Turning his head slightly, Kaine eyed the other Sith that were a good distance behind Anbira. His attention turned back to the confrontation, and he wondered what will be made of this.

Hart Kenobi

::Hart's X-Wing Catch-22 hung suspended in the air hundreds of meters above the battleground. His pupils dilated a ridiculous amount, allowing him to see the confrontation quite accurately.::

Warren Azalin

:: Warren stepped out of the shadows and appeared behind the others, he let his gaze fall on the Sith and the Dark Jedi as he grinned. Among those were his half-brother Jeseth and his Nemesis Trace, shuddering at the thought of Trace he ran a finger along the bone where his wings used to be. One day he would get Trace for it but that would not be today, today he would stand at his Masters side and help her if the need arose ::

Jeseth Cloak

My dark brother, I have been a fool to think her life should be spaired. I now understand that you are doing what must be done. I believe that her blood shall not be the only spilled here today.[/i]

Jeseth glared at Warren, tapping Trace's shoulder and pointing out the familiar Aura. It would be a prime example for the rest if he slayed his own half-brother - What did it matter? Warren's obvious inner-conflict was but a hindrance to the very fabric of the Force. There could exist no peace, nor balance, until such awful signs of entropy within the galaxy were eliminated; This would only be the beginning.

Jedah Lynch

Quite a small gathering he mused as he learned against a tree overlooking the impending chaos that was soon to follow. Several Sith and several Jedi stand poised for the moments to come in this endless waltz.

The Sith shifted a foot and chuckled to himself as he looked down upon Anbira Endless...yet to what end will the mighty Dragon God come in his desire to attain that which so drives him?

The Sith Lords eyes changed direction to that of the Leia Solo. The protector...the saviour of all things decent and just. Can the sparrow stop the need of the dragon?, survive his bane...or even possibly end it

A grin lined his face letting the thoughts swirl in his mind.

Anbira Hicchoru

:: Anbira's eyes narrowed, looking to his side, and also looking around Leia ::

It seems our inevitable confrontation has drawn others into the need to fight. I told you this was unavoidable. I would ask you to think about what you are doing, but I do not think asking that question would work anymore. If peace shall exist tomorrow, then war will reign today.

:: Anbira closes his eyes, and uses the Force to gently levitate his body a few inches into the air. When he opens his eyes, he accelerates upon Leia in an instant, using the Force to shoot him forward rather than running to his enemy ::

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth pushes the others out of his way, moving foward into the oncoming crowd of Jedi. His eyes scanned through their numbers in search of Warren, Disorder suddenly blazing to life. He stood there, waiting for his half-brother to close the distance between them. He had time... after all, they were at least good 40ft away.

His hand tightening around the hilt of his saber as he continued to glare angrily.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Forseeing the impending attack from Anbira, Leia engaged her saber and within a blink of an eye, darted forward towards the Dark Jedi Master. Upon approaching each other, the Jedi Master went into a leap and flipped over Anbira, turning in mid-air while bringing her right leg down and planting the heel of her boot in the Sith Master's small of his back, causing him to fall forward**

**Anbira controlling his fall, fell down into a crouching position ending up on one knee. He turned around to glare at Leia, as she looked on him.**

You are so wrong Anbira. The Jedi have no need to fight. But it is apparent you have a lust for fighting.

**Leia pointed her saber at the small gathering of sith and jedi**

It is not fighting any of them seek. It is mere curiousity and concerned perhaps, as to why you chose to fight me. There are no valid reasons for them to fight. Do you see any of them making a move?! NO!! Why?! Because there is no need for it. But you on the other hand, choose to fight. It is YOU Anbira, that wants this confrontation. Not I and NOT the Jedi!!

Anbira Hicchoru

:: Anbira slowly stands ::

I also do not wish to fight, but I will not blind myself to the fact that you will not listen to the truth!

I don't want conflict, but your refusal to listen to your hearts demands it. I will spill your blood today, rather than tomorrow, and I will not risk you false prophets and your false peace ruining my plans.

:: Anbira slowly advances on Leia ::

Lady Vader

*LV stood there, listening and watching... she gently reached out to Jeseth*

LV: Do not interfere unless they themselves interfere.

*she gestured towards the gathered Jedi... she then looked at Anbira*

LV: Somehow, I get the feeling this is a fight for neither of us.

Ket Limelight

Ket stepped next to Jedah Lynch,his dark robes flowing in the dusty winds. He looked to Jedah,and then to all who were present. he spoke lowly.

This look to be a good fight,if there actualy is one...

Ket chuckled lowly,pull his hoodback up to sheild himself from the dusty winds being kicked up.

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth turns to Lady Vader and shakes his head.

"You are wrong. This fight concerns us all... Of all those here, perhaps you are the one I would expect should know that best. This is not a personal battle between Anbira and the Jedi woman, this is the beginning of a war between the seekers of true knowledge and the followers of a horribly misconstrued ideal."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast