Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dance of Eternity

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia narrowed her eyes as she heard Anbira's words. She removed her cloak and let it fall gently behind her. With a force grip on her saber, the Jedi Master ignited her lightsaber and proceeded to walk cautiously towards the Sith Master. Her eyes stayed fixed on his every move with every step she took as the two neared each other**

You chose to fight Anbira because us Jedi do not follow your beliefs?! How pitiful is that! It is so sad you do not see the truth in the light. I pity you and your soul. I really do. You cannot have a pure soul if all you look for and believe in is the darkside of the force. There is only dealth that awaits you with those beliefs. For shame!

We are Jedi understand that! We are the guardians of peace and justice of the galaxy and that is something you truly do not seek. I will not allow you to cause chaos and corruption, let me make that perfectly clear!

**Leia continued to slowly make her way to Anbira very cautiously**

Edited: typos.

Hart Kenobi

::Hart's X-Wing slowly came back to life and descended to the ground a couple of kilometers away in the dense jungle.

He climbed out of his fighter, gripping his saber-belt, snapping it around his waist and began making his way over to the scuffle.::

Lady Vader

*LV looked at Jeseth, gauging him*

LV: Perhaps you would like to explain in further detail? What I am seeing out there is a battle between two beings, but I am also sensing conflicting emotions in a seemingly similar cause. And THAT is why I say it seems not to concern us.

*she narrowed her eyes at Jeseth and then looked at Anbira, now quite curious*

LV: I also sense something being hidden. There is more here than is being let on to know.

Jeseth Cloak

Perhaps he had said to much already, but no more could be explained to her for the moment. His mind clamped down barriers which even those well versed in the prying of minds would have found difficult to pierce.

"Without this purging, there can be no true order..."

Jeseth moved foward, noticing another figure apearing off in the distance. He'd never seen the face before, but he would soon enough. For a secon the Dark Jedi turned back to Lady Vader, speaking to her once more.

"I mean no disrespect by my words or manner, but there is much which has yet to be said. In time, it will be revealed."

Lady Vader

*LV looked at Jeseth for a moment longer, not saying anything, keeping her thoughts to herself... she'd felt him raise his mental blocks, strong ones at that, and it made her uncomfortable to know one of her trusted Sith was keeping something from her*

*she turned back to look at Anbira and sensed slightly the same block, yet his was subtle*

*her uncertainty grew as each moment went by... this battle was beginning to smell of something other than a fight between merely Jedi and Sith*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12