Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: It wasn't meant to be farewell this soon...

Jeseth Cloak

It wasn't meant to be farewell this soon...

The wind blew against Jeseth and ruffled his wings as he waited admist the tall gras of a Naboo plain. Jeseth hoped they had all recieved his request to face him in combat. He'd prove he was Jedi... Even if it would be in his last moments of life...

It's peaceful here...

No one would find him - not likely. He had left little evidence behind at the GJO as to his destination.

Darth Rane

Re: TBH, TSO, TSE, Get in here.

A voice wafts onto the air, it's source unseen. Unseen, but known all too well to Jeseth.

"This is a foolish path, my brother - and you know it. Abandon this path and return to us. What you are planning is tantamount to suicide. Do you really wish to throw away all that you've strived for, all that you've devoted your life to?"

Anbira Hicchoru

:: Anbira approached from behind. When he was close, he spoke softly ::

And what shall we do with you? You who were one of us and preached the truth. Did you believe it then, or were you lying to yourself? Lying to yourself like you are lying to your true destiny by claiming to be a Jedi.

You know theirs is not the way. I don't have to tell you the consequences of your ignorance.

Lady DeVille

A thin figure swathed in a dark robe crossed the plain. The wind whipped at the long cloak, tearing the hood away from her face. De'Ville folded her arms across her chest.

"Cloak. I do not understand your purposes for rejoining the Jedi. I do understand betrayal, and it appears you are familiar with it as well." Her face was smooth and emotionless, her eyes like deep wells of frozen water.

De'Ville undid her cloak and the wind took it, whisking it away.

Jeseth Cloak

"It has been a life devoid of meaning, Rane... What I strived for, what we strived for... How could I have been so blind... Perhaps there is left no hope for you, and there ight never have been, but for so many others there is left a hope. I struggle to keep my emotions and mind in check, as if my body were not my own..."

Jeseth shook his head, turning to Rane. He wasn't far... Anbira was also present now. It was just as he had wished. More would soon follow. He watched as a few more ships approached from the horizen.

"I did beleive it to be the truth once, but now I realize that there can be no balance if there is no light... We both seek this peace, this balance... to many Jedi have failed to understand what this path truely means. Perhaps I myself do not, but I will try my best, or die in the attempt. This is my test. I will not let my emotions over run my body and mind, and I will not let the taint which I carry seep into my heart. There is no ignorance; There is knowledge Anbira."

He had nothing to say towards De'Ville's accusation. He knew it to be true; He had berayed them...

Darth Rane

The rage in Rane's voice was hardly masked, and his tone indicated that he likely had a sneer etched in his face at the moment.

"Answer me this, then: How would dying under the crush of my claws bring about any 'balance'? You still seek the same things, Jeseth. You are just looking in the wrong place.

You cannot deny who you are, no more than you can lie to yourself about the things you have done. It's all there for you to see, Jeseth: you are just blinding yourself to it."

Jaina Karma

Jaina watches the sith and the single jedi.

Anbira Hicchoru

:: Anbira notices a presence approaching. One that is not welcome. Whirling around, he begins to approach it. When he speaks, it is in a grave tone, for Jeseth's ears. ::

Do you want to see what kind of martyr you will be?

Lady DeVille

ooc: what Cadet is this? Jedi or Sith? /ic:

De'Ville lazily stretches, her muscles rippling under her sleeveless black bodysuit. The Dark siders of the Black Hand would miss their leader. But they would move on, and would even become stronger because of the loss.

Jeseth, however, did not have so bright a future.

ooc: gah, I have to go to work. carry on./ic:

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet walks in a forest thinking about what has happened at the GJO latly. She stops for a moment and she sences a Light force user surrounded by sith or dark jedi. Jeseth Cloak. Cadet runs forward untill she comes to a clearing. She stops just out side of it and see's Jeseth surrounded by sith. She stays silent and watches them, controling herself from runing out there.::

Jedi Cadet

OOC/ Devil I went on under the wrong name. I ment that to be Cadet. ic/

Anbira Hicchoru

:: Cadet suddenly finds herself swept off her feet, hurtling towards Anbira, thanks to a Force Pull. As she nears, Anbira reaches out, grabbing hold with a vice-like grip around her throat. He brings her face close to his, his mad and fiery eyes staring into the back of her skull ::

You are not welcome here!

:: Anbira turned to Jeseth ::

Jeseth? Do you want to die like this one? Is that what you really want?

Emperor Shimi

Cackling laughter comes seemingly from the shadows, as the form of a man can be seen in the dark. None of his features betray his identity.

Heeheehee....Jeseth you have grown weak! Once, you were one of my flock, yes you were. But I saw it! Yes...your lack of faith was not unforseen, foul traitor! I saw it in your eyes, as you reflected back the lovesick gaze of that Jedi wench that you run to. What is her name, Jeseth?

Tell me her name, so that I might pluck her from your mind, like a cancerous tumor. I will make you whole again, you wayward lamb. Tell me not, and I will destroy the both of you...and she will be first.

Yes...and her red blood will mingle with her orange hair. It will look like a summer's twilight, as you sit and watch her die.

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth reached for Cadet as Anbira took her into his clutches. He had almost taken her life once, but that was in the past. He would not deny his errors, but accept them. They would only make him stronger. Shimi's words suddenly crackled in his mind like thunder.

<font size=+1 face=times>"NO!"</font>

The Jedi turned to Shimi, his teeth glinting as his eyes grew darker. His arm went out towards Anbira, knocking him off his feet and sending Cadet rolling across the floor. The sudden impact of energy was more than they had expected Jeseth to be capable of... but then again, he had rarely shown the extent of his abilities.

Darth Rane

Rane grating laughter once again filled the air, bouncing off anything it could find and hauntingly echoing, seemingly without end.

"It is you who has lost your balance, Jeseth; You can hardly control your own emotions any longer."

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet rolls across the ground. When she stops she jumps to her feet and looks around. She stops at Jeseth.::

"What happened?"

gengar13

Gengar had walked over the field onto a hill nearby. Senseing that fighting had just begun he made his way until he saw the others surrounding Jeseth. He could sense that he had went to the lightside and Gengar shook his head.

*Poor fool. What have you done. Come back to the darkside my friend. Forget that girl..that jedi and return to where you belong*

He watched what was happening.

Emperor Shimi

A clapping sound comes from Shimi's direction as the Dark One applauds energetically.

Excellent show indeed, young Jeseth! I knew you could do it. You're still one of us! Don't try to hide it, I can see it in your dark eyes! Quit lying to yourself - no, quit letting your woman lie to you.

She loves you? Yes...perhaps she does. Where will that get you in the end, young Jeseth? Will you let love corrupt you, and change you? You are not yourself, I can see this. Your brethren can also. She has changed you.

Jeseth...Jeseth...

...she is going to die, Jeseth. Don't worry. You will soon be you again.

Anbira Hicchoru

:: Anbira stood up wordlessly, looking at Jeseth. Anbira's eyes narrowed. ::

So you are stronger than you led us to believe?

:: Anbira's mouth turned downward into a sneer ::

Do you think you are strong enough to face me?

Jedi Cadet

"Leave him alone Anibra." Cadet says to him.

::Cadet's hand reaches for her saber. She stands there watching Anibra.::

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast