Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Timetripper (Closed RP)

Sierra Sha

"That's why I'm here, to make it alright."

She looks down at her seat, "I'm, already strapped in. Are you okay enough to fly? I can do it if you want?"

Rama Sha

Im not gonna let you fly my ship! This ship has lots of Modifactions that I did myself......I doubt you could fly it.

:: The Phoenix breaks out of the planets atmosphere. ::

Sierra Sha

Crosses her arms and stares defiantely across at Rama, "Yeah well, I bet I could. You're just too afraid to find out that I'm wrong. Why's that? Because it be more proof that I am your daughter."

Rama Sha

Alright.......

:: The Phoenix breaks orbit. ::

Take us into hyperspace.

:: rama unstraps and begins to get outta his chair. ::

Sierra Sha

Sierra's eyes light up and unbuckles her belt and quickly gets out of the chair, "Alright! Knew which button to push. Heh ..."

Rama Sha

:: Rama Gets up. ::

Yay! You can unbuckle your belt......you sure know this ship.

Have a seat.

:: Rama motions to the chair. ::

Sierra Sha

"Hmrph!" Sierra walks past Rama and sits in the pilot's chair, already going through some diagnostic checks to make sure everything is fine. She straps herself in and with a grin, takes control of "The Star Phoenix".

Punching up some coordinates, she sets the Nav computer for the current location of the TSE base. As soon as the computer is set, she hits the switch and the stars turn into streaks of light as they enter hyperspace.

Turns and gives Rama a look of "I told you so".

Rama Sha

Yeah you punched a button.....you could just know how the Vanguard Ae-3 is set up......still doesn't prove anything.

Sierra Sha

She keys in a few buttons and makes sure everything is alright before turning to Rama. "Well, since when does a Vanguard have an astromech droid plug?" She moitons behind her with a thumb.

"Also, I don't think many of these ships have probes either." She points to the exact switch and panel that would control them.

Rama Sha

Lucky Guess......Only thing that proves is that you have been on a Vanguard before.

Sierra Sha

Sierra gets a small glimmer of ammusment in her eye and reaches below the console, "Yes, I have been on a Vanguard before. Um, like the one you found me in infact. But, y'know..." She hits a panel and it pops open revealing a secret stash of weaponry. "...this panel was put here by you to hide somethings incase, well y'know."

Rama Sha

:: Rama moves over a closes the panel quickly ::

Ok so you did your homework on me......still doesn't prove anything.

Sierra Sha

She rolls her eyes and returns back to monitoring the console during their trip through hyperspace. She mumbles under her breath, "A pain in the ass like always ..."

Rama Sha

:: Rama sits down in the copilots chair and turns away from Sierra so she cant see what he is doing. He slides the braclet, that he has purposely kept, into a scanner. He then presses a few buttons and it begins to scan ::

Sierra Sha

:: Sierra sits back and relaxes in the pilot's chair, well aware that Captain Obvious is up to something but pretends that nothing is wrong ::

Rama Sha

:: Rama punches a few buttons ::

Sierra Sha

Sierra can't stand these uncomfortable silence's and this is a good time to talk to Rama she guesses. She clears her throat, "So um ... who's in The Empire right now? I'm just curious to know so I don't have that big of a shock to see certain people."

Rama Sha

:: Rama looks over his shoulder ::

: Rama thinks his response threw, and decides to try to prove Sierra a fraud. ::

Why don't you tell me who is still in the Empire in your time and I'll tell you if they are there now.

Sierra Sha

"Well, obviously you're alive, otherwise how the hell did I get here. There wasn't a lot of Sith left to defend the base when it was being overrunned. Ayanami, Rain, Summoner, Aunt Alisa and .... Sith Kat were there." She hisses out Kat's name with displeasure and has to take a moment to compose herself before she can continue.

Rama Sha

Ok.......For some reason I get the feeling you don't like Kat very much.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast