Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Timetripper (Closed RP)

Sierra Sha

Sierra smiles proudly, "My mother, Nuri, gave it to me. It's the Eye of Ord Mantell."

Rama Sha

I know what it is.

But that doesn't make sense.......she is still wearing this.

Sierra Sha

She sighs and starts to get frustrated, "Look, there is no way that I could possible have that right? Well, you need to start coping with the facts. I am your daughter from the future. You sent me back to warn you and the other Sith that a possible war is brewing on the horizon. That," she points to the Eye, "is something that my Mother gave to on my 16th birthday as is tradition with the second born child! What else could I possible say or do to prove that I'm your daughter?"

Rama Sha

:: Looks down at the Braclet ::

Well you got the spefics right......

Why would I send you and not come myself?

Sierra Sha

She grows more and more impatient with each moment as this is taking too long. She needs to get to the TSE base so she can complete her mission, "The base was under attack and my memory is a blur to what was going on. A lot of the Sith were killed. You planned on going yourself but you had to stay behind and defend the base. So, you put me in the ship and sent me back to the past. I just hope that I can prevent what ever triggered the war so that my family and friends can live."

Rama Sha

Alright.....

:: Rama walks toward the ship. ::

You have put doubt in my mind.....you might be my daughter. I'll take you back to Monto Curdo with me ,and there we can find out for sure.

Sierra Sha

She takes a deep breath and sighs in relief, "Finally. So, how is going to the TSE base going to prove that I'm your daughter?"

They begin walking towards "The Star Phoenix" of the present as Sierra rubs her arms, trying to keep warm.

Rama Sha

Well......a simple blood test well give me a all the proof I need.

:: Rama presses a botton and the boarding ramp lowers. ::

After you......

Sierra Sha

She nods her agreement and chuckles, "You're polite. Thank you, Da ... Rama." She walks into the ship and heads right for the c0ckpit, sitting down and buckling in the co-pilot's seat. Rama can tell that she is really jittery and wants to get going.

Rama Sha

Sierra..........I like that name.

:: Rama boards and goes down to the pilots seat. ::

Ok......Lets get this show on the road. R6.....

:: The Droid whistles ::

Powerup the engines..

:: Rama hits a few buttons as the roar of the engines warming up can be heard. ::

So, Sierra......How did everyone die?

Sierra Sha

She turns around to watch the little droid plug into the main computer and hears the engines roar to life, "Well, it's rather long and complicated. The short version is that there was a huge civil war with the Sith. The Dark Axis failed, Rama."

She leans back in the chair and can sees all her friends dying before her eyes, "Since the Sith were so weakened, it was easy for the Jedi to bring their so called peace to the galaxy by moving in on what was left ... of The Empire." She closes her eyes and tries to regain her composure as her voice cracked with saying those last few words.

Rama Sha

Hmmmm......Why were the Sith so weak?

:: Rama punchs in a few keys into the nav computer. ::

Sierra Sha

She opens her eyes and just stares out into the white nothingness in front of her, "They were weak, because most of them were dead. Killed by one another for power instead of working together like they should have."

Her head turns to look at Rama, "In fighting made the Sith weak."

Rama Sha

Are you trying to tell me that Sith Killed Sith?

Sierra Sha

Ashamed of the truth, all she can do is shake her head yes.

Rama Sha

.............I don't understand?

How did that happen? We have fiannaly Achived Unity between all Sith.

Sierra Sha

"This isn't easy for me to go over, but I must." She takes a deep breath and continues, "It all started because Kali was to marry a member of the Rogue Sith Order to help bring an even lasting peace to the Sith. Before that could happen, she was ... she was murdered. The Imperials were worried about the strength of the Sith and killed her! Those bastards blamed it on the Rogues and that started all the death and destruction."

She pounds the side of her chair in anger, "They reep everything that we accomplished and watched ourselves murder our own kind, letting the Jedi even finish their work!!!"

Rama Sha

Kali............Murdered?

:: Rama is shaken ::

Sierra Sha

She hears Rama speak and can her in his voice how upset he is, "I ... I didn't mean to be so blunt, but ... you have to know everything. So, we can prevent it."

Sierra leans over and places a hand ontop of Rama's, "Dad, you have to pull it together so we can protect her."

Rama Sha

Yeah.....well.........Whose to say your right?

:: Rama goes back to working on the nav comp, trying to act like that didn't bother him. ::

Str......Strap yourself in.

:: The Phoenix jerks and then lifts off the ground. ::

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast