Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: Timetripper (Closed RP)

Sierra Sha

Smiles to Wojo, "Then it is an honor to meet you Wojo Te Lin. I am glad that you made it out alright."

Rama Sha

:: Wojo Simlpy Nods. ::

"Prince Rama, Talk................alone."

:: Rama is kinda takin back by the very sudden and forceful nature of Wojo's Voice. ::

Uhhhhhhhh Sierra why don't you go check on Tirsa huh?

Sierra Sha

"Um, okay. I'll uh, leave you two alone."

Sierra leaves her father and Wojo in the main control area and heads to one of the two small living quarters. She presses a button and steps inside, seeing that the Rodian is already here to check on Tirsa. Sierra makes her way over to his side and finally gets a look to who this Tirsa person is and her eyes open in surprise.

"A Nebari? Who would have thought."

Endo Freedoo

:: He turns to look at Sierra, wondering why it seems such a suprise. ::

[i]You look like you have some Nebari blood in you too.</i

Sierra Sha

She chuckles, "Yeah well, eventhough I am only a quarter Nebari, I get one of the most prominant features. Pale skin."

Rama Sha

:: Watches Sierra leave, he then turns back to Wojo. ::

It's been a long time.

Endo Freedoo

I'm sure its hell being on bright sunny planets.

Wojo Te Lin

Master Rama.....I will not live to see your new home.

Rama Sha

What??!?!?!

You don't know that.

Sierra Sha

"You have no idea Green Man." She laughs and then stops sudden, knowing that someone wasn't in the best shape in here.

She looks over at Tirsa as she speaks, "So explain more where ya came from. I mean, I can sense that your not Sith."

Endo Freedoo

:: He withdrew a cigar from his pocket as he leaned on the side of the panel in the doorway leading into the corridor. Raising his igniter to the end he had just exposed with a bite, he lit the end, looking over at Sierra. After a few brief moments, he exhaled a puff of smoke and answered. ::

Tirsa there, and myself are associates of Sorsha Kasajian, member of the Sith Empire. We were hired by Rama to assist Draven in freeing Wojo from the spice mines on Kessel. Your right, neither of us is Sith, just associates of one of them, making some money.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314