Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flashbacks- Fork in the Road (Finished)

dalethria

Re: Flashbacks- Fork in the Road (Closed-RP)

Angry eyes turn to shock as Ellis falls helpless to the ground, shot by her own hand. "Aw krasst! NO!"

Dalethria ran back into the alley and over to Ellis. catching her before she hit the ground. It's already too late though. She died instantly from the blaster fire. Ellis was going to retire from smuggling and go back home. Dalethria was going to take her place but now she killed someone she thought of as a sister. What would she do now? What would the others do to her? How could they believe this was an accident?

She set Ellis down and stood up, searching around for Kat. Wondering where the hell the coward was hiding. Her blaster still had many charges left and no way in hell could she be that good to block and dodge all of them. She reached out with her senses trying to find out where Kat was, feeling for the Dark Side.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, YOU DUMB BITCH, SO I CAN BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!!!"

Sith Kat

:: Dale hears a snap hiss below her as Kat seemingly reappears out of thin air. She feels the heat of the sabre between her legs before she can react. Kat whispers into her ear from behind ::

"Here I am. Dalethria."

dalethria

Dalethria froze up, not wanting to make any movement. Not even breathe the wrong way. She had no clue where the hell Kat came from and that really made her realize just how rusty her abilities were. She wanted to swallow the lump in her throat but fought against it and didn't say anything. She just counted the seconds until Kat decided if she was going to die or not.

Sith Kat

"You want me dead. Why is that? You pulled the trigger, not me."

:: kisses Dalethria on the cheek ::

"So how did it feel to kill your friend?"

dalethria

Finally swallows the lump in her throat and doesn't care about the situation she's in. She speaks through clenched teeth, angry that Kat was making it out that this was her fault. "Your the one that tricked me."

Her eyes went to Ellis' body, "How did I feel? What the hell kinda question is that?!"

Then she thought about it more. With Ellis gone, Dalethria didn't have to be a part of something that she really didn't want. Or did she? A sigh escaped her lips as this was all so confusing.

Sith Kat

:: a shout from behind them breaks the silence and Kat hisses through her teeth. She shoves Dalethria forward and runs, slicing down the old man who got in her way ::

dalethria

Dalethria stumbled forward and fell to her knees. Turning back around, she watches as a small group of beings came into the alley to see what happened. Kat quickly cut down one of them and was starting to make a break for it.

She glanced over to the side to look at Ellis once more. She could either get her body back to her crew and leave. Or she could stay and deal with the authorities. First option meant that Kat was going to get away.

No way that was going to happen. She was in deep, might as well go all the way now. Pulling her blaster out in front of her, she shot down a Nimbanese to clear a path and ran after Kat.

Sith Kat

:: Kat runs down the street with Dale in hot pursuit, a giggle bubbling up in her throat as she feels the hatred in the girl ::

dalethria

She shoved people out of her way, trying hard to keep focus on Kat in front of her. Dalethria held the blaster up and couldn't get a clear shot, her vision filled with too much chaos. For once, after so many months of not using it, she really wished she had her sabres. So much easier to slice through this crowd then push past them.

Finally the crowd broke up somewhat and she opened fired on Kat. Two innocent bystanders fell in the cross fire and she cursed. She saw blond hair turn around a corner and cursed her bad luck but still ran as fast as she could to try and catch up.

Sith Kat

:: Dale flies head over heels as she rounds the corner, red pain exploding in her skull as she lands on her back ::

"You're strong and quick, but it's not good enough."

:: a kick sends her blaster skittering down the alley, out of Dale's reach ::

dalethria

She groaned and fought hard to fight of the stars and the pounding in her head. Dalethria couldn't think straight at all. When she opened her eyes, there were two Kat's looming over her and at this point, she wasn't sure if it was a trick or if it was because of the hit to the head.

Swallowing hard, she winced as she tried pulling herself up to a sitting position. Didn't do any good as she fell right on her back again, "Fine. You got the point across. Just get it over with already."

Sith Kat

:: Kat sits down cross-legged in front of Dale and smiles ::

"You want me to kill you?"

:: she tilts her head to the side like an animal ::

"Become what you are, Dalethria. You're like me."

dalethria

If she could stop the ringing in her head, she would call her weapon back to her hand and blow that smile right off of Kat's face.

She rubbed her forehead and her upper lip twitched in pain, "Well, what else do Sith do but kill. Besides, I have nothing to live for since you took it all away. Be a fitting end."

Then she thought about it more with Kat's last statement and looked at her intently. At least now there was one of her but she couldn't help feeling that there was truth to what she said.

Sith Kat

:: she leans down closer to dale's face with a sneer ::

"No. I've given you a greater reason for living. The Sith Empire is waiting. Tell them that I sent you."

:: she rises to her feet and strides away ::

dalethria

She finally got up to a sitting position and watched Kat walk away. Mulling over the situation, not many options could be held. Dalethria could not go back to Jac at all. How the hell could she explain Ellis?

Sighing, Dalethria stood up and brushed herself off. She had nothing left and Kat could have killed her if she really wanted to. She never thought a sign for her to come back to the Sith ways would end up being so painful. Well, she had nothing to loose and everything to gain if what Kat said was true. That Dalethria was just like Kat.

Chuckling, she never could see that happening. Darkside or not, she still was her own person and never would end up being so ... primal. Yes ... that is what she sensed from Kat all this time. It was easy to realize that since the ringing stopped in her head.

She picked up her blaster and ignored the vagabonds that loitered around the area as she headed back to the hotel. If she was going to return to the ways of the Sith, she had to pick up her sabres and few personal belongings. Then disappear without a trace, hoping that Jac would never track her down.

As she was walking down the alley, she suddenly busted out laughing. Go the Sith Empire. She have to find the damn place first and with all the stress of today's events, she just couldn't help thinking that was so hilarious.

It just one test after another.

Dalethria Mal Pannis

OOC~ Here is what inspired this. : I thought making an actual story with Kat be cool which led my character joining in the insanity. ^_^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123