Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Mark at Munto Codru (TSE Challenge)

Sage Hazzard

OOC: Sorry if I sound idiotic but, what is a "scimitar". I'm unfamilar with this word. I can't post until I find out what it is, so I await your response. I assume it's a sword, but what kind of sword? If it's a sword at all...

Anubis Lockheart

OOC: My foot is more hooflike rather than a foot so can we just say your hit punctured the heel where there is flesh?

IC: Anubis felt his head hit the dirt hard as he fell backwards to the ground. The burning sensation in his heel increased in intensity every time it throbbed through his body. Grinning, he stood back up. Standing on both feet but placing more weight on his good leg. Instead of trying to block the pain, he used it to his advantage. It sparked the darkness in him along with his hatred of the Jedi. His body began to lapse over to the dark side as a blue aura swirled around him. He looked at the Jedi who was a fair distance away.

Anubis stared coldly into Amichan’s eyes as she stared back to his. He slowly, step by step made his way forward to the Jedi. Who was standing her ground, knowing that it may be harmful. She chose to stand up to Anubis. He was delighted that her honor was as high as his because usually Jedi wouldn’t. But Anubis would show her no sympathy, no. He finally stopped just a short striking distance in front of her. Then, she blinked.

Using an old technique he was taught when he was little, Anubis moved quickly behind her. It almost seemed like he teleported. By the time she opened her eyes, Amichan realised Anubis was gone. But she soon felt his presence behind him. Slowly, she turned around, only to be met with the hilt of Anubis’ saber, as it slammed hard into her face. She closed her eyes and stumbled backwards, holding her bleeding face before finally regaining her composure. The Jedi opened her eyes, only to realise Anubis was gone again. Little did she know that Anubis was crouching above her on a branch in a tree. He waited patiently, silently. His foot was still throbbing but it would take a lot more than that to stop him.

Jedah Lynch

OOC: Whoops, here is a link to a picture of one. The one I use is pretty much similar.
    www.medieval-weaponry.com...words.html

Sage Hazzard

OOC:Well, that looks awesome. Reminds me of a weapon I once saw. Know I know the correct name.

I still need to know, is it metallic? Or made of the same blade of a Lightsabre? If it isn't made of a laser, like a lightsabre, could I cut through it?

Jedah Lynch

OOC: Picked it to have something different from the basic lightsaber, always nice to have something unique in the repotaire.

Yes it is metallic, a lightsaber really should have no problem cutting through it. However thats why I said it was crafted/coated so that it could be used against a lightsaber, its not invincible and the more contact it has with a lightsaber the sooner its going to melt in two. I tend to use it only every now and then to add a bit of depth to a fight but not too much since ordinary weapons really shoube be fried if they hit a LS.

Sage Hazzard

OOC:Just wanted to make sure.

IC:

Sage catapulted from his kneel. He rolled in mid air, his hands being void of weapontry. The Scimiter graced his back, slicing through his coat. Sage landed on the ground, rolling onto his side. He kicked out his feet, but the Sith leaped. As the Dark Sider fell he crashed down with his weapon, both hands supporting the handle. Sage grabbed his wrists with blinding speed. His hands apon the Sith's wrists. The Sith was wining, his strength being supported by pure rage. Sage managed to come to a half stand. Still holding the wrists tight he fliped over the Sith. As he landed he pulled his arms, sending the Sith flying over him. The task would not be possible without the Force and a working knowledge of Judo. The Sith landed on his back, skidding along the dirt. Sage looked beat, he was tired, this was apparent. He could only hope he could fend off the man long enough to find a crucial opening in his defenses.

Jedah Lynch

OOC: No problem, if you got any comments feel free to suggest them.

IC:

The scimitar hanged low in one hand, a tiny drip of blood ran down its surface from one hit it had scored upon the Jedi. In the other hand the lightsaber continued to beam in its own light, not one of light but one of the purest darkness. The Sith contemplated why the Jedi had not used his lightsaber, it was putting himself at a disadvantage. No matter how strong in the force one did not give up an edge that might have upon their foe, such actions were often of the younger fool hardy and driven force users trying to prove themselves. More often than not it meant they would die.

Quickly and almost out of instict without even really contemplating his actions the Sith Lord drove the scimitar into the ground his hand moving from the handle. Focusing upon the Jedi again the Sith channeled the dark side of the force focusing its dark energies and might, Lynchs eyes flashed dark green as his hand shot out, dark force lightning screeched out slamming wildly at anything in its path cutting through the air like a bat out of hell.

The dark force lightning slammed into the brave Jedi scorching at his clothing and skin. Burning at him with its hate and evil, threatning almost taunting him in its rage. Putting one foot firmly behind him for support the Sith increased the shere hatred being unleashed upon Sage, the pain flowed through his entire body, his hair almost stood up on end. The Sith Lord had been through many battles in his life, one that despite his appearence was far older then the clone body he now inhabited, the memories of the dead and dying, the burning odor of flesh and screams that filled his ears fueled his thoughts and in turn fueled the dark force lightning that ripped at the Jedi in its goal to destroy him utterly.

Sten the Chimp

Crawling out of a beat up X-Wing that he "borrowed," Sten sneaks through the woods at a speed only possible by a large monkey. Going through the trees and darting from limb to limb, from tree to tree, he searches for a fight to watch. Man, was he bored! But he hoped that he wouldn't get attacked, due to his status and experience with a lightsaber and the Force. So he slowed his pace a little to try to ward off attention. And as he hid in some shrubs, he heard something. Breathing. Labored breathing, just near the outside of the bushes. He barely looks out to see a woman, badly beaten, lying at the base of a tree. She was unconsious, and she looked like she had been beaten so thoroghly that she would be unconcious for quite a while. Gazing at her, he realized that she was Beldarine, a fellow Jedi. But that didn't matter. If the person were a Sith, he would still help them. He was raised to show kindness to people in general, so he helped her. Lightly picking her up, Sten carried her back to the X-Wing. Sitting her wherever he could, Sten reached for the controls and piloted the ship back to Randd's Old Garden(located in Jedi Living Quarters at GJO).

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910