Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The malicious munchkin (open)

Graem D Snowbringer

:Graem senses the exhaustion threatening to overcome Alpha and she soon senses he has fallen asleep, if only in to a deeply troubled sleep.
    As Graem sits in the cockpit, pondering the events of the day she couldn't believe that she had betrayed everything to help Alpha...she kept asking herself why she had helped him but each time she asked the question she gave herself the same response, she had no other reason to help him other than she WANTED to.
    Graem settles into a deep meditative state, letting her mind wander....:

Satine Capashen

Alpha slowly comes to, his mind reeling. He looks around the bridge of the Tolaria, noticing the empty room if for the first time. He sighs, and goes back to sleep, his drems slghtly calmer...

Satine Capashen

Alpha wakes up again and checks his sensors.

Nothing. just as he expected. The Young Jedi hits a button on the command console, and dozens of small probes shoot out of different ports on the Tolaria. They begin scanning for disturbances in space, and relay all the information toAlpha.

Satine then taps into the Force sending his thoughts out across them. Sorsha the Kat, where are you? Just remember to run if you evr see me again. you will die if I get my hands on you... Alpha severs the connection and types up a message. It reads:

Hey Graem, this is Alph. I can tel you're trying to meditate so I'll just send this message out normally instead of through the Force. Here's a question for you: Would you like to meet me at Yoghurt's Bar & Grill for dinner maybe? If not, oh well.

Let me know[/i]

Alph sends the message to Graem's ship and then sits back in the chair, taking off his weapons belt, and turning off his shields and weapons syst

Graem D Snowbringer

:some time later Graem comes out of her deep meditation and sees that she has a message, she reads the message from Alpha and smilea, the more time she spent with Alpha the more she got to like him.

She sends a reply through the Force:
    "That would be great Alpha, whenever you like but at the moment I'd like to get my hands on Hob and Sith Kat, you got anything on their whereabouts my young friend?
    Alpha. I would like your help in making a full return to the Jedi but also I'd like a friendly rematch with you, I won't try to kill you, I just want to hone my skills against a very worthy opponent"

:Graem checks her own sensors and instruments before sending a highly coded message to Mathius, more a death threat that a friendly messgae:

Satine Capashen

Alphasmiles at Graem's reply, and looks at his sensors, both the ones he basiclly threw to the currents, and his conventional ones.

I don't seem anything...where ever they are,they're hiding well. I can't even snese them through the Force...

Graem D Snowbringer

"Any chance they're going to leave a neon trail to their whereabouts?
    I'll have an associate of mine try and trace them.
    We might as well forget about finding them anytime soon, they'll make their presence known when they want to"

:Graem sends out a highly encoded message to Jade, hoping that the bounty hunter will be of some help in locating Sith Kat and Hob:

"Ready for dinner then?I need lots of Corellian Brandy after this adventure so lead the way Alpha, and I hope no-one who has a grudge against me turns up and forces me to kill them erm I mean disarm them peacefully"

Satine Capashen

Graem hears Alpha's laughter, and she smiles.

"Don't worry, if anyone has a porblem with you, they have a prob with me." Alpha stops for a moment and asks himself again why he feels this way for Graem. As he has no answer, Alpha just continues. "You'll have to turn in your weapons, but with your Force powers, you should be able to handle yourself if a fight occurs. Follow me to get to the Jedis. Hope you don't mind if I take control of your navicomp...Sorry."

Alpha hits a switch and suddenly, Graem's computer is merged with Alpha's, a set of coordinates going into them. Alpha hits his hyperdrive lever, and the Tolaria's wings fold into the ship as it jumps...They'll have to wait another time to find the two Sith...

{OOC:Hey Graem, here's the addy for the dinner thread: pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm...=260.topic }

Sorsha Kasajian

INSIDE THE CHIMERA -

:: Sorsha muses over Alpha and his new found ally. She remembers when Kat saved Alpha from Itala, then Gue. For a brief time, they were allies. She risked everything to bring him back from death. Swore a blood oath to protect him. Then he betrayed her. She sighs, her mind filled with memories from a past life. Kat's hatred for his betrayal still burned inside her. She could never forgive him for that. Ever ::

"Take us back to Vjun." she says in Rodian.

Rama Sha

:: The Star Phoenix smashes through the Atmosphere of The Desert planet and mind boggleing speed. It Doves towards the planets surface pulling up at the last minute kiscking up a large pillar of dust. The Wind from the ship nearly knocks a family of Jawas off their feet. The Ship stays low and zips along the surface. Towards the ravaged Farm.The Ship slows and turns 90% as the landing gears extend. They smash into the soft sand and ship sinks a few inches. Steam vents out the buttom as the elevator lowers. Rama clad all in black jumps off the elevator before it hits the ground. He scans the terrain and then enters the Moustire farm. He scans the dwelling ::

Im looking for that little welp, Hobgoblin.

Evil Hobgoblin

(ooc) If you're hunting Hob, he'll be at his place of residence immediately after this, since he got a lift with Sorsha and the Chimaera. Hob has to recover from the energy he spent- he doesn't have a lot of stamina yet.

Anyway- hunt at your leisure.

Rama Sha

OOC: I know that.....but Rama doesn't know that hence him coming here and asking where he is.

IC:

:: Rama can tell he isn't here, there isn't any force users near by. But Hob was here.......he could sense traces of battle. One was Hob, another was Alpha, and then there was an unknown.......then. ::

"Sorsha......That girl just seems to end up in my path every where I turn."

:: Rama exited the farm and looks around. ::

"There has to be a ship landing site around here somewhere."

Pierce Tondry

(ooc) That's fine, but after my recent mix-up with Saurron, I wanted to make sure things were on the level.

Rama Sha

OOC: Well since I don't know what your talking about, I think I am.

IC: :: Rama exaims the three impressions in the sand. ::

A Infltrator......Sienar Star Courier.

:: Rama runs his hand in the forward most groove ::

.....Deep....Extra weight. Like a cloaking devices. Well it was Sorsha alright.

:: Rama gets up and looks back at his ship. "why would Sorsha be running around with members of the Black Hand?" he thought. "No matter....it isn't important." he reminded himself. ::

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234