Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An Apprentice's Test

Kahn12

*Kahn fought the darkness that soon consumed him. A few minutes later he regained conciousness, and saw Seth watching him. Kahn felt groggy, and his vision was somewhat blurred. Then he felt the pain. The piece of wood was stuck a few inches into him. Crying out with rage and pain, Kahn wrenched it out. Then he used Force Choke, concentrating on squeezing Seth's throat together, cutting off oxygen. Kahn reached out and got his saber, fumbling a moment while he turned it on, keeping up the Force Choke.*

Seth TraSven

Seth coughed and spluttered, staggering about on his feet in some attempt to stop the choking grip that Kahn had upon his throat. The sweat dripped into his eyes and it stung, he crinched and his face was turning a strenuous red colour.

He looked about frantically and saw in the background, Kahn's master, Lady De'Ville who stood watching carefully, the actions of her apprentice. The young Padawan began to panic, his vision began to blur as a result of the lack of oxygen. Suddenly, his eyes caught glimpse of the corpse of a local village gaurd who had indefinately been murdered by Lady De'Ville.

As he stagerred, Seth reached out through the force allowing his consiousness to exit the realm of the physical for a brief moment, and as he did collapsed to his kness. He could no longer feel the effect of the choke but knew it was causing him grave damage, so he knew he had to be quick.

Finally, through the force he touched the soldiers weapon and lifted it; he had found that telekinetic skills were strongly beneficial, especially to Padawan. With a little more concentration he aimed the weapon and then fired it. Immediatly the blaster bolt flew through the air and impacted with the back of Kahn's left thigh.

As Seth released his telekinetic hold over the weapon, he turned his awareness back to the physical realm only to discover that thankfully, Kahn, who was now writhing in agony from a blaster wound, had released his choking grip.

Seth suddenly realised how long he'd been without air for and struggled to remain conciouss as he gasped and gulped in the air with grewat desperation. The grip had significantly tired him for the time being so he remained knealt. Allowing himself to slip into the force and relax, gradually healing his fatigue, not for one moment losing focus of Kahn's actions.

Kahn12

*Kahn had tears in his eyes from the pain, but he refused to let them fall. The leg wound had seriously hampered his being able to move, he would have to depend largely on the Force. Kahn used Saber Throw, tossing his saber at Seth and using the Force to direct it's movement, slashing at his midsection. When Seth jumped up to avoid it, Kahn sent several medium sized rocks hurtling towards him, while he was still in the air.*

Seth TraSven

Whilst in the air, Seth flipped in order to land on his feet, however as a result his vision became distorted and wa sunable to see the rocks hurtling towards him.

"Urgh!" he grunted as one collided with the back of his neck, and he momentarily lost control of his jump. As he regained his direction in the air, one struck his stomach hard, knocking the air out of him and he gasped for breath. As he was landing one struck him in the groin and he collapsed in pain, unable to stand, he began to calm himself, in attempt to block out his pain.

He knew time was of the essence and had to make a quick decision. So as the lightsaber returned to Kahn's hand, Gav hurled one of the small stones at it's grip which through it off course. The blade spun in the air and unknowningly kahn gripped the lightsaber blade which instantly burned his hand and he released it immediatly, however as it fell it made is small stinging cut along his arm.

Slowly, Seth struggled to his feet, his eyes red from watering and his breathing now heavy.

Kahn12

*The smell of burning flesh hung in the air, and Kahn suddenly had a flash of memory. His old master, burning him and yelling at him. Now it seemed he would never feel anything but hate again. Kahn knew the Jedi was weak, but so was he. Kahn took his saber, grimacing as new pain shot through his arm and leg. Kahn remembered the training session w/ LD and had an idea. He concentrated and imagined himself inside of the Jedi, in his head. He saw the brain vessels clearly. He jabbed at it w/ the Force, trying to break it and end the Jedi's life, or severly injure him. Kahn also held his saber in a defensive position, ready to defend against an attack.*

Lord Psychic

*Psy sees the battle through the Force, knowing that Kanh will succeed.*

Kaine Darklighter

I know you are there, Oran..

Kaine said to Vega via the force. Slowly turning around, he faced Vega. He grinned slightly, then turned back to the fight. Seth seemed to be going good for a padawan. Kaine simply smiled.

Lady DeVille

OOC: Ok, I wanted to beat the crap out of a Jedi too, but I guess I won't be able to, because they're all to afraid to face me. /ic:

Kaine Darklighter

OOC: I said I'd come out in time. But okay, okay.. We can fight... You have to come and get me.

Seth TraSven

Seth writhed about in agony, the veins within his head stung and hummed, he thoughht his brain would explode, the pain was incomprehendable. With one last cry he fell to the ground, silent and motionless.

The Sith, in all his rage blindly continued the aggressive power, unkknowing of the psychokinetic link he had established with the Jedi, Seth had passed out from the pain but was very much conciouss within the force. Focusing he probed the Siths unprotected mind, searching his memories, he fears and desires.

Suddenly, to Kahn's suprise there was a shriek of fright from a familiar, soft voice. He turned his attention to a small figure behind, dressed in Jedi robes, a small female weeping.

"Amnde?" said a puzzled Kahn, "What are you doing here?"

The small individual wiped away the tears streaming down her face, her lip trembled as she looked on at Kahn.

"How can you do this? Seth is my friend!" she stated with a growing fear and doubt.

Kahn was bewildered, unable to answer, she continued, "Kahn, you're changing. Look at yourself, bitter, vengeful and hating! Seth was only trying to protect these innocent people. Look at that childs corpse over there, a baby! Completely innocent, she couldn't even defend herself and you kill her! WHY KAHN? WHY???"

The small Jedi broke down into tears again, weeping in fear of her friends change...

Kahn12

OOC: Nice twist you put in there!

IC:
    *Kahn starred at Amnde, knowing she was right. But a flash of pain in his leg brought up fresh anger.*

Amnde, I don't interefere with your Jedi business, I'd like for you not to interfere with mine. And besides, it wasn't me who killed them.

*Kahn tried to block out the image of Amnde, and tried to ignore the feeling that she had awakened in him, the feeling that this was all wrong, that he should be helping the Jedi and not fighting him. Kahn walked over to the fallen Jedi and kicked him hard in the ribs. The image of Amnde flickered, and Kahn realized what was going on.*

Nice try Jedi. Now I'm going to make you suffer before I kill you. STAY OUT OF MY MIND!

*Kahn turned his lightsaber to low power, and held it to the Jedi's neck. Slowly it started burning through the flesh, agonizingly slow. Kahn turned up the length of his saber and backed away while keeping the saber at the Jedi's neck, ready to turn it up if he had to and kill the Jedi instantly if he used the Force to attack Kahn. The Light Side fought agains the Dark in Kahn, and he suddenly got hit with an onslaught of the injured and dead's pain. Struggling to ignore it, Kahn kept the ls at the Jedi's neck, but it intensified, and Kahn felt the Dark Side in him loosing. He had to end it now before something happened. Kahn took the saber away for a moment, turning it to full power and moving in for the kill.*

EDIT: TTT

Lady DeVille

De'Ville shouted at him, "You didn't kill them? But you didn't stop me. Decide Kahn! You cannot waffle back and forth anymore! Are you Sith or Jedi! Do not shirk your responsibility to yourself!"

She stepped out into the square, away from the fountain. "And I know that there is another here! Don't make me rout you from your hiding place." De'Ville turned towards Kaine's position, and picked up a rock. Arcing her arm back, she threw it with Force enhanced accuracy and speed, straight into the Jedi.

Kaine Darklighter

The rock bounced off of his stomach, landing with a soft "clang" on the ground. Kaine pulled his hood away from his head, letting his blue hair set out. He simply grinned at De'Ville, while letting his hand slip down to beside his saber.

“Is that a challenge, Sith?”

Lady DeVille

ooc: Force enhanced speed and accuracy...probably would have left a mark /ic:

She waited for the Jedi to step into the daylight, and then she initiated a pressure wave that knocked Darklighter off his feet and back against the building he had been hiding next to. "You might call it that."

De'Ville blurred as she ran with the Force towards him, pulling her vibroblade out as she reached him. The sonically resonating blade sang as it flashed in at his throat.

Kaine Darklighter

OOC: -Shrugs- It was 3 am in the morning for me.

..atleast I think it was. o.o;
    and I was hiding near a tree, lol.

IC: Kaines danger senses kicked in. Ducking down low, the vibroblade stabbed into the wall behind him. Kaine suddenly thrusted his fist upwards, driving it into her elbow. The power of the hit was enhanced by the force, which made De'Ville let go of the Vibroblade. De'Ville suddenly thrusted her knee up into his face, as he was still in the crouching position. Kaine went crashing into and through the wall, tumbling down into the ground, followed by a large "thud".

“You know, if you wanted me on the ground, you could've just asked.”

Kaine chuckled, then rolled to the left. De'Villes body landed legs first right where he was previously. Quickly rolling backwards, he used the momentum to spring himself into a backflip. Landing several metres away from De'Ville, Kaine grinned at the Sith. With a small flick of his wrist, his saber hilt came up to his hand. Kaine thumbed the saber to life, and the familiar "snap-hiss" was heard. The silver blade extended out, growing to it's full 1 metre length.

Kaine planted his right foot behind him, and let his left arm dangle out infront of him. He held his right arm - the one holding the saber - not to far behind his head. Raising up his left arm, he signaled the sith to come at him.

Lady DeVille

A lightsaber, the Jedi's weapon of choice, was an antiquated light sword which would, given enough time, burn through anything. Human flesh parted easily enough before it. The Sith used lightsabers as well, and the duels between the Jedi and the Sith were punctuated by rods of light in a bizarre dance of death.

Antiquated or not, the elegance of such a weapon was unequaled in the universe.

De'Ville unfastened her cloak with her left hand as she pulled her saber off her belt with the other. Snap-hiss, and the jaded purple blade hummed into existance.

The Jedi was waiting for her to attack, as they always did. They were weak, and a disgrace to the Force. She would start slowly, though, testing the strength of this Jedi. It wouldn't do to show all of her cards at once.

De'Ville closed the distance between them with a few steps, and their saber's clashed, popping and releasing the smell of ozone into the air. She twisted her saber around, forcing his up and away, and kicked him in the inner thigh with her booted foot.

He jumped back, but she followed, slashing visciously at his left shoulder.

Kaine Darklighter

Strike, Block. Strike, Block. Strike, Block.

The Sith continued to strike at the same spot, and the strike and blocking motion continued on. A small thought came to Kaine, but he washed it from his head. An attack like he was thinking at this range would also hurt him.

Strike, Block. Strike, Block.

Kaine suddenly went on the offensive, for he wouldn't be able to keep blocking for much longer. After the last block, Kaine leaped up, and forward. Kaine bent his knee, as he ascended into the air, aiming straight for De'Ville's head. Once he got close enough, he thrusted his leg outwards. De'Ville barely ducked his knee, but Kaine had something else coming. He extended his foot right after he missed with his knee, and left boot connected hard with the face of the Sith. His opponent stayed up on her feet, but went sliding back across the concreted floor.

Kaine landed shortly after, and started to walk at the Sith. He had to keep on the offensive for now, he had to wear her down. The Jedi Knight quickly closed the distance between him and the Sith, as he went striking with his saber. He came in with strikes at all sides, but De'Ville kept blocking. His attacks started to get faster and faster, as Kaine began to apply force speed.

Lady DeVille

This Jedi was fast, and becoming faster, as his tactic changed. Kaine forced her into a defensive posture, and De'Ville gave up ground as he advanced on her.

She ducked an impressive swing, and turned quickly on her heels, slashing at his knees with her saber. He jumped over the blade, and she stood as she completed the turn. Just a little push with the Force caused him to land off balance, and she capitalized on his discomfort with a stab at his unprotected side.

Kaine Darklighter

OOC: Erg. I thought I posted last.. heh.. Sorry.

IC: A low, yet strong yell escaped his throat. De'Villes blade had sliced off a small portion of his unprotected left side. From the force push, Kaine had fallen backwards, and landed uneasily. With that, when he landed, he fell back completely, and that's when the blade struck him on the left side. If he hadn't of falled, De'Villes saber would've taken a lot more of his left side, and maybe even a part of his ribs. Kaine hit the ground, which was accompanied by a "thud". He almost instantly rolled backwards, and with the momentum, flipped up onto his feet.

Once he landed on his feet, he raised his left arm to the cut on his side. He touched it, and a sharp pain went up, and through his body. He sighed softly, then turned his attention back to the Sith, who was now running at him. He grinned at her, then threw his saber at the Sith. The saber got closer and closer to De'Ville, and Kaine started chasing after it. De'Ville ducked down, and the saber went over her head, but sliced off a small portion of her hair. As soon as she came back up, She doubled over in pain, as Kaine's fist drove into her stomach. He grinned, then force pushed her backwards. Kaine's saber was still flying, and was De'Ville was stumbling backwards, Kaine thought of an idea. He suddenly used the force to call his saber back to him, except De'Ville was inbetween him and the saber.

Kaine waited and watched, as the saber was aimed for the back of De'Ville's neck.

Lady DeVille

De'Ville stumbled backwards from the Force push Kaine had inflicted on her, and her danger sense was screaming at her. She threw herself down on the ground, and felt the saber pass barely over her.

With Force enhanced reflexes she reached up as she fell down, and plucked the lightsaber out of the air. Backspringing to her feet, De'Ville brandished both sabers, and advanced on the Jedi.

She spun around and slashed in at him with both sabers, one high and one low from opposing sides.

ooc: like sissors /ic:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast