Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An Apprentice's Test

Lady DeVille

An Apprentice's Test

Lady De'Ville stood silently on the quiet battleground. Nothing was happening at the moment, but soon things would happen. One would be grown into a knight. Or perhaps not. Only time would tell. Time...and the apprentice Kahn.

She waited for him to disembark from the ship.

edit:tttx2

Kahn12

*Kahn got off the ship, wondering what was in store for him.*

Lady DeVille

She turned, hearing his footsteps behind her. Kahn looked uncertain, yet he did not falter as he came to stand beside her.

"I suppose you are wondering why you are here. Well, wonder no more. Your mettle will be tested today, and mine as well, I suppose. Follow me."

She walked quickly into the nearby village, until the pair stood in the town square, a courtyard filled with a farmers market, jostling and busy. Kahn stood there, uncertain again. "Whatever happens, do not hesitate. This isn't going to be like sparring your master, you may actually die as a result of this."

De'Ville turned away from him, and climbed up on the fountain in the middle of the square. The Dark side was strong in her, and she built up a sphere of Force Destruction over her right hand. People stopped and stared at her and the glowing orb, a few hurriedly leaving the area. Those were the lucky ones.

She released the orb, slamming it into a cart of vegetables. Plant matter splattered everywhere, and the wooden cart splintered, the pieces flying about the area. Screams split the air as the shards of wood found homes in the bodies of the townsfolk. De'Ville was already readying another blast, which quickly followed the first.

The square emptied, and the only ones left were the dead, and the Sith. De'Ville turned to Kahn. "Now, we wait. Surely a Jedi or two will be around to protect these innocents."

Kahn12

*Kahn nodded, keeping quiet as he surveyed the destruction. One day he would be the one causing this, he would be the one destroying so many lives. Was it really what he wanted to do? Kahn avoided answering that question, afraid of the answer.*

Edit: ttt

Lady DeVille

ooc: Ok, here's the deal, I need two Jedi to show up, preferably two knights. This is Kahn's test to see if he will make Sith Knight or not.... So just humor me, and show up. I'm going off for now, but after the two show up, please, don't clutter this thread with OOC comments. Thanks!

Kahn! Of course I'm taking one. Unless you'd rather fight them both. And what did I just say about OOC comments?? : /ic:

Kahn12

OOC: Ok, sorry.

IC:

*Kahn waited for the Jedi to come, drawing his saber.*

Seth TraSven

Suddenly one of the many scattered bodies moved, the speed at which the robed figure moved was far beyond that of an average human. The figure quickly raised his legs and by twisting his hips whilst lying on the floor he was able to wrap his legs around the waist of Kahn.

Kahn, taken by suprise was quickly forced to the floor, his head hit the pebbled Courtyard floor with a sickening crack. The figure was now on top of the fallen Sith, one knee held his right arm down and the foot of his other leg holding the other arm to the ground.

"Lady De'Ville!" the figure cried, pulling back the hood of his robing, revealing the face of a young man, "You don't know me but I know of you. I am a Jedi, that is all you need to know."

As he said this, Seth had taken a small dagger concealed in his boot, "Leave now and live" he demanded as he brought the blade to her apprentices neck, "Your apprentice is already dead!"

Upon saying this, with the dagger he pierced the flesh to the side of Kahn's neck by a mere centimetre, the blood immediatly began to ooze from the wound.

Whilst waiting for De'Villes reply he said to kahn, "My friend, you are still young like myself, please don't make the wrong choice. Join the Jedi, follow the path of the Light. Your Master deceives you, she cares not for your well-being, only her own."

Seth over time and training had become much more confident and level headed thanks to his master. He was not afraid to end the corrupt life of Kahn as he gently applied pressure to the dagger, slowly it dug deeper into the flesh as he waited for De'Villes reply.

Kahn12

*Kahn had never felt so much pain, or felt so helpless. Unfortunately for Seth, those feelings were the two things that made Kahn most angry. He wanted to jump up, but knew that if he did the Jedi would cut his throat. Closing his eyes, Kahn used the Force to send a large rock at the Seth's head. When the Jedi turned, Kahn used the Force again to wrench the dagger out of his hands. Kahn got up and backflipped, putting some distance between him and the Seth.*

First of all, she's not my master. My master is Lord Psychic, but he's away on a mission. Second, I'm not going to join someone who just tried to kill me.

*Kahn was really angry now, and he wanted to hurt the Jedi, to kill him. The Light Side in him was almost nonexistant at the moment. Seth had ruined any chances that Kahn would have been tempted to turn by attacking him. Kahn grimaced and used his own saber (set on low power) to touch the wound on his neck, searing the flesh and stopping the bleeding. Kahn kept didn't say anything while doing this, his experiance with his first master had taught him not to cry out when hurt. Then Kahn turned his anger into energy, using Force Lightning on Seth.*

Seth TraSven

Gradually, Seths' blurred vision began to reallign itself as he crouched on one foot, his head in his hands from the strike from the stone. Just as he began to stand cried out as he felt the powerful blasts of force lightning surge through his body.

Once Kahn ceased his assault Seth began to breath deeply, focusing on the force around him, converting the physical self to the transparent, allowing the force to flow freely. He began to relax and as he did reached out and touched Kahn with the force, at that moment, Kahn was hurled through the air and smacked hard against a stone wall, soon falling to crash into a butchers cart.

Kahn12

OOC:
    Thanks. I don't want to be called a god-moder or anything, but Psy (Lord Psychic) taught me that move, and a few other Force moves in training at TSO. You can check if you don't believe me, the thread should be on the next page in the training grounds at TSO.

Seth TraSven

OOC:

Ok, no problem. I'll reply now.

Lady DeVille

De'Ville saw Kahn defending himself against the Jedi, and initiated a Force pressure wave that threw the Jedi back into a pile of bleeding bodies.

"I do not decieve him, and I will not allow your insolence to continue!" She stepped down from the fountain, he hem of her robe dipping in the water as her feet found the floor of the courtyard.

"If you wish to fight me, I will not back down. However, I admire your tactics. Not very Jedi of you."

Kahn12

*Kahn followed LD, and stood next to her glaring at the Jedi. He concentrated on healing himself while waiting for LD to tell him what to do.*

Edit: TTT

Seth TraSven

Seth takes a mometns rest in the pile of bloodied bodies, a wretched stench pollutes the air all around, he began to regurgitate and quickly stood up before the sickening smell made him vomit.

Looking on he suddenly realised the severity of the situation; he was facing two Sith, not one and finally his repressed fear began to surface. Their eyes seemed to burn holes in him, and he took a step back, as he did he tripped over a corpse and fell to the floor. The Sith chuckled amongst themselves as they watched the spectacle.

He climbed to his feet unsteadily, looking around frantically only to realise that his only escape was on the other side of the Courtyard, past the Sith.

"Le-leave here...now!" he demanded, his voice quivering, "Y-y-you have cau.....caused enough fatal....ities for one day. Be gone or..."

He hesitated. Damn! I've said it now...there's no turning back Seth. Say it! he thought to himself.

"...or face the consequences!"

Lilaena DeVille

She smiled. The man's fear was palpable in the air around them. It was a good feeling.

De'Ville turned to Kahn. "Kill him. I will wait, if another comes, I will be ready."

Kahn12

*Kahn smiled. Now it was payback time. Any other time he would have hesitated, would have thought about it. But the Jedi had made him mad enough so that the thought of mercy never entered his mind. Kahn used the Force to call his saber to him (it had been knocked away when Seth attacked him) and he ignited it, advancing on the Jedi. He faked a slice at Seth's right shoulder, then went low for his left leg. At the same time Kahn used the Force to call a sharp splinter of wood, sending it straight at the Jedi's unprotected back.*

Edit: TTT

Kaine Darklighter

Kaine watched on as Kahn attacked the padawan to Master Yoghurt, Seth. The Jedi Knight kept his presence hid, as his dark hood kept him hidden in the shadows. He felt another presence here, a dark presence. He wouldn't reveal himself yet, but in time, he would. Or the dark presence would find him. Either way, He would come out.

Lady DeVille

De'Ville stood there, arms folded across her breast as she watched Kahn take the offensive. If he could always remain the way he did when he was filled with rage, he would make a fine knight. However, the fact that he wavered, and often, made her hesitate to promote him to knight.

In fact, if he failed in that way today, either he would be killed by the Jedi, or... Well, she hoped he would not fail.

As Kahn charged at the Padawan, her senses perked up. There is something else here... But she couldn't tell what it was. Her danger sense niggled her in the back of her mind, however. De'Ville still watched in the same position, but was very alert.

Vega Van Derveld

:: Vega skulked closely to Kaine, keeping his physical presence unvisible. He had been following Kaine for quite a while now, and had been led to a battle thus forth.

(Hmmm. A battle, ah well, might as well stay and watch.)

Glancing at Kaine then over at the fight, the brute Sith Knight grinned inwardly. ::

Seth TraSven

Seth's heart pounded against his ribcage, sweat dropplets trickled down his glistening brow as the Sith approached. His attack pattern was, needless to say, unorthadox and momentarily baffled the Padawan however Seth was naturally agile and quick as he was not the strongest of individuals to say the least.

When he sighted the strike aimed at his shoulder, he twisted his hips and resultantly his right shoulder moved out of harms way. Unfortunatly as Seth discovered, the attack was feined and now the Sith's blade was headed for his left thigh, on which he had placed all his weight.

The first thing that came to the young Jedi's mind was to throw his arms back simultaneously he arched his backallowing him to unknowingly avoid the oncoming projectile from the rear. His movement was almost fluidic as he performed the backwards hand-spring over the low swooping lightsaber blade which just missed his thigh as his feet left the ground.

At that moment, the flying splinter of wood embedded itself in the gut of the young Apprentice who winced in pain as it did, not long after, his feet were taken from under him as a result of a harsh leg sweep conducted by the young Jedi, once again his head slammed hard against the stone floor temporarily knocking him unconsious.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast