Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Non-moving prey (challenge to GMA's Hunters)

Jashiva Darkstorm

smiles*.."ok might have court the wrong guy"

" just to let you know my friend, i was hired by Jabba the hut on my last ride, so lets not be calling me a newbie"

OOC: go to www.ask.com

Then in put: Star Wars Bounty Hunters

The look at the star wars bouty hunter list...look at the alpabetical order of it and find me real name yourll see it...read up on me....

IC: ok mna....do somthing about him down there..hes getting fed up

Sanis Prent

OOC: I know all about Doallyn...I've read about him in Tales from Jabba's Palace, etc

IC:

(Sanis looked at the man)

Jabba the Hutt, eh? Wouldn't work for that fat blob even if he paid me. Call me partial, but I don't get tangled into Hutt affairs. They're not the best customers around.

(Sanis glances down at the Jedi.)

Well...if you really want to defer him to me, I'll be happy to take him off your hands.

(Sanis loads a few crates into a small speeder parked nearby. He unlimbers the E-Web cannon and begins to stow it away as well.)

Jashiva Darkstorm

Looks at Samis,:

"Lernt about my adventurs huh, then you know im a newbie only from rustyness *Laughs* my friend i hope we have become mutral friends through our little chat"

Looks at him loading his weponry and smiles,

*whispers to himself*

"Ok my friend its all up to you"

people.a2000.nl/tvdbrink/doallyn.jpg

Azure Regalia

The Bounty Hunter watched all these proceedings with interest, and a bit of amusement. She'd studdied up on the art of lip reading, but because of the other hunters helmet, she couldn't see what he was saying. But Sanis she could read perfectly, and got the basic jist of their conversation.

And now it looks like the conversations over. Sanis is packing. The other hunter is turning his back. Now to move while Sanis is in mid pack-away with that blaster cannon. No way he can shoot it now with it basically disassembled.

She slithered out of her hiding place, sliding silently and without a hitch down the side of the rocky hill, not even letting a single pebble come lose. She began to come closer and closer to the Jedi. Closer. Closer. She kept her Force-inhibiting bubble and camoflage wrapped tightly around her, keeping low to the ground. Closer. Closer...

Without warning, she opened her Force-inhibiting bubble to it's max of 10 meters, catching the Jedi inside it. The Jedi stumbed slightly, blind to the Force, and looked around, alert and saber raised. He didn't see her because of her camoflaged self, and couldn't feel her due to the bubbles inhibiting agent to the Force.

The Bounty Hunter merely smiled. With the bubble this large, he wouldn't be able to pin point it's origin. And with her low to the ground, his swings, if any, would miss her.

Still smiling, she raised her tranquilizer gun and aimed it at the Jedi's heart.

Jashiva Darkstorm

turns to look back at the jedi out of genaral intrest, eyes widen seeing the creature witht the gun, jash pulls out a metel boomerang,Jash throw it at the woman but it bounced of the feild*

"damn it i cant knock the gun outta her hand... SANIS..COME NOW!!!"
    *catches the Boomarang*

Jash starts to run down the rocks towards the fight*

Azure Regalia

OOC: Ahem again. I said I was CAMOFLAGED. Or did you miss that AGAIN. And what I'm using is a Force-inhibiting bubble. Projectiles will go through it, but no Force powers will work in it.

Jashiva Darkstorm

OOC: the..err....gun isent comoflaged* laughs*...+ to the fact the jedi at the points is quite at a defencice stance at a weponn

Azure Regalia

OOC: If I'm camoflaged, so is the gun. All my weapons are always on camoflage until I show myself.

I'm off to bed now. Gotta call it a night.

Jashiva Darkstorm

runs down to about 30ft from the comotion and dives down to the ground *Switches on his zoom lence and zooms in*, looks back for Sanis.

"God damnit where is he?"

looks back to the fight, and stays low, pulls out his sniper rifel and turns on his heat sencer scop*

"damnet a comeleian"

Stays low waiting for his new found friend

Sage Hazzard

OOC - Oh darn. I had a post all ready for the first hunter. I got thrown off last night before I could post it. The last post when I got off was Sanis' first post. Oh well, could have been fun.

IC -

Sage looked around. The Force was no longer with him. How could this be? He quickly relised.

The Jedi was more then he seemed. He used to work as a freelancer, taking hits when the credits were right. He was familar with the ant-force bubble.

Knowing a Hunter would be near, he dropped to the ground. He covered himself up, making himself smaller. He whipped out his lightsabre instinctivly and instantly ignited it.

"Play fiar now."

Sage looked around the ground, and sign of the bounty hunter was a good one.

"Come un-hidden and perhaps we can fight a honest duel. I'd allow you to keep the Anti-Force Bubble."

Sage looked around the ground again. Anything was an asset. There. There it was, clear as day, well not that clear, but good enough. The Jedi noticed a small pile of dirt surrounding two drops in dirt. It indicated weight being pushed down on the ground. Sage, seeing a chance when it presented itself, lit up with an idea. He threw his Lightsabre at what would most likely be the knees.

He no longer had the Force. But Sage was adept with being without it. He was actually quite strong for his size, the blade flew quickly. Yes, it his it's mark. If it his a body or not remained to be seen, but it hit the area where Sage intended the sabre to hit.

Sage still kept low to the ground, covering himself as best as possible.

Mandalorian Hunter

OOC: Sage you want to fight a hunter...I'm presuming it's me. Are you interested in making an RP out of it? Send me a PM or something and we'll discuss it. I mean the RP could even have a showdown if you like.

Ruben Drail Jr

OOC: Hmm. an RP out of this could be good. I'm assuming I'll be involved too?

Sanis Prent

(Sanis loaded up his speeder, and began to head off, moving towards the Jedi)

Azure Regalia

The Bounty Hunter rolled at the last minute, with only the lightsaber digging into the ground where a rock stood. She came up to her feet and kicked her leg, connecting it solidly with the Jedi's chin. The Jedi flailed, dazed from the sudden and unexpected impact. A voice seemed to materialize out of nowhere.

This isn't about fair fights. It's about business. Nothing personal, you understand.

She kicked again, this time disconnecting his lightsaber from his hand. The weapon flew several feet away, shutting itself off automatically.

She quietly stepped around him so he wouldn't know where she was due to the blow to his head disorienting him momentarily.

Sweet dreams, Jedi.

She aimed the tranquilizer gun again at the Jedi and fired.

Sage Hazzard

OOC -

Mandalorian, whoever is working with GMA, trying to collect the bounty I will fight. If you are trying to collect it, so be it. I'm very busy right now though. Could you please e-mail me?

SageHazzard@Juno.com

I'll reply ASAP. Be sure to leave your e-mail. I can e-mail while offline with Juno, it'll save me time on connecting.

Azure, I need to know something. Where are you? Anotherwords, how far is the tranquilizer being shot from? I hope, for my sakes, it's not point blank. I need to know though. And, would the shot itself be cloaked when it left the weapon? Or could I see it and possibly dodge it?

Azure Regalia

OOC: Sage... I'm somewhere to the left of you, about one meter away. The weapon is pointed at you point blank (center of your chest), but the small needled shell is only camoflaged for a few milli seconds after leaving the barrel. After that it becomes somewhat visible, though it is clear (the shell casing, liquid, and needle). It is dodgable however... you'll be able to possibly miss it the first and second time. But after that, I may get ya.

BTW, I won't be posting now. I'll be offline until later tonight. See ya then.

Jashiva Darkstorm

looks at samins slide his speeder round the corner and jash dives out the way of it in about 5 inches......

" damn it samis"

looks at again at the fight and the jedi is on the floor, oh crap...jash thought pulling out a EMP (electro magnetic Pulse) admitter
    the filed shuts down around the two fighting..

Jash pulls out his sniper rifel and shoots at the genral direction the woman is with no affect...

Jash runs closer to the action

Sage Hazzard

Sage, not by design, fell. The kick was stronger then he expected and he decided to hit the ground for his next move anyway. The dart flew by his head, actually touching his hair as he fell. The dart continued on it's path and landed harmlessly. Sage rolled on the ground, towards his lightsabre.

He got up with use of his hands. He made a mad dash for the sabre. The Jedi ran in a zig zag pattern as to avoid behind attacks. He flipped forwards as he got close to his weapon. The ex-Bounty Hunter put his hand down infront of him as he fell, he did a small handstand, still falling forward. It turned into a one handed cartwheel from the momentum. He picked up the sabre hilt with his free hand, activating it as he landed on his feet. The Jedi Master crouched low, sabre in hand. He turned his body sideways, his left arm facing from where he came, where presumable Azure would still be. His chest was protected somewhat by his well postitioned arms. He held the sabre in one hand. His other hand searched the area somewhat, hoping to hit SOMETHING.

OOC -

Azure, I need to know about your "Force Bubble". Is it natural, your species trait? Or is it a technology? How far does it reach, and could I run out of it? Like right now, would I most likely be out of it? That is if you hadn't chased right behind me, which you're free to say in your next post.

Jashiva Darkstorm

OOC: sage i just shut it down with a EMP

Azure Regalia

OOC: Jashiva... you can't shut something down which is naturally emitted by my body, unless you bashed me over the head or something. So your last post with the EMP is ignored.

Sage... the Force-inhibiting bubble I emitt is indeed natural. I control it's size and intensity with my mind. The max it reaches is 10 meters, with me in the center.
    Right now, I'm not sure you're out of it yet. When you rolled and stood, you were basically next to me, and your saber was only a few feet away from you, but nothing near 30 feet which is 10 meters. But, yes, you can eventually run out of it... assuming I'm not chasing you.

IC:

The Bounty Hunter snarled as the other hunter came into view, reaching out for her target. The Jedi was quick, however, dodging the tranquilizing shell by pure site. With the Force-inhibiting bubble up, there was no way he could have felt it. Good reflexes. But she wasn't through with him yet, nor was she out of tranquilizer shells.

Moving quickly behind him and low, she kept him trapped in the bubble, but afforded him to retrieve his saber. No matter. The saber woudn't save him from all the miriads of toys she had at her disposal.

Loading another shell into her tranquilizer gun, she placed it at her belt momentarily, and retrieved a small silver sphere. Placing a pair of small infrared goggles on, she threw the sphere at the Jedi's feet. It exploded into a cloud of dark smoke, covering the area they were in and spreading, blinding those without special goggles. She had no doubt the other hunter had some nifty stuff in that helmet, but that didn't stop her from grabbing her tranq-gun, aiming it, and firing again at the Jedi.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast