Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-moving prey (challenge to GMA's Hunters)

Sage Hazzard

Non-moving prey (challenge to GMA's Hunters)

Sage Hazzard stands on the battleground decked out in his dark blue Jedi robes. His sabre hilt lays silent on his hip as he stands motionless. The GMA wanted Jedi, so be it. He would take every Bounty Hunter out of commision if need me. Or if they, only from an act of team effort, captured him, so be it. He would love to be inside the compound of the GMA. He could disable them and free his fellow Jedi with one swoop. Killing two birds with one stone was better then killing one Bounty Hunter with one Lightsabre.

Jashiva

walks out the hazzerd with a evil eye to him...looks at him nose to nose, swings round his Rifel and points it at hazzerd head, still looking at hazzerd, walks to hazzerd side and stand there....

Waits for any GMA!..

Sanis Prent

(Watching the Jedi from a distant vantage, Sanis adjusts his macrobinoculars, getting a good look at him. This one was...Sage Hazzard, if he remembered. According to his latest info, he had recently become a master. Sanis shifted his weight slightly as he kept a watch. It appeared that somebody had beaten him to the punch. Sanis zoomed in to get a better look.)

Hmm...another amateur.

(Sanis opened up a tripod, mounting a large E-web repeating blaster onto it. For a moment, he considered showering the small-potatoes hunter in a hail of fire, but knew that wasn't very professional of him. He got there first, so the hunt was his...for now.

Sanis checked his equipment...making sure that if he wanted to take this contract, he could do so very quickly)

Jashiva Darkstorm

jash...had his infer red Goggels on searching for any jedi, looking around to see a distant body signature over to his right, Jash smiles as he knew he just got himself in to a un-nessasery fight....but oh well jash loved it all also rearliseing hes new to the area he stood a little tence.

"come out your no longer hidden"....

Sanis Prent

(Sanis arched an eyebrow at the hunter when he called him out. This guy was either very new or very stupid to the game. Hunters didn't fight other hunters, not if they wanted to have a long career in the profession. This guy didn't know what he was dealing with.

Sanis reached down to his belt, activating a small device clipped there. It emitted a high-frequency whine for a second, then faded into silence. With a cocky grin, Sanis shouted down to the man.)

You've got a lot bigger problems to worry about, buddy. Don't go off and do anything stupid. I'm just here to collect when you get your backside handed to you, that's all.

Azure Regalia

Tucked away in a small crevice not far from where the Jedi stood, the Bounty Hunter not only concealed herself in darkness with camoflage, but also in a Force-nullified bubble tightly wrapped around her body. Anything bigger would have attracted the Jedi's attention. Comfortably sitting from her vantage point on the slope of a rocky hill, she produced some camoflaged macrobinocs and surveyed the area. One Jedi, Sage Hazzard, Master. One other being, though none she'd seen before. Not too many around, it seemed. Not too smart either being in the open.

She kept sweeping the binocs, searching the remaining hills for other hunters. The smarter ones would take to higher ground for survelance, and advantage of better aim of weapons and whatnot. She wasn't seeing much out there. Nothing more than rocks and more rocks. Well, perhaps it was only the two out there and herself hidden from the prying eyes of the physical and mental.

As she was finishing up her sweep, a glint of metal caught her eye far off in the distance. What was that? Zomming in to the max, the Bounty Hunter found another spying on the duo on the lower side of the ground with a pair of macrobinocs. Well, well, there were smart ones out there. When the being lowered his binocs, the Bounty Hunter almost went into hysterical laughter. She should have guessed it would have been Sanis Prent. She adjusted her binocs. Especially with that E-Web repeating blaster cannon.

For a moment she thought about paying him a visit, then smashed that idea before it took flight. Nah. Would be more fun to see who got who.

She waited patiently for the right moment, preparing her own weapons of choice.

Jashiva Darkstorm

looks over the red heat sinature, Jash thought about it and looked again to the heat signature. *laughs* stikes out hitting the butt of his rifel into the jedi's head knocking him flat down to the floor with a cut head, stomps down hitting his head then runs a shot distance...turns to look at the heat signature looking back at him, and gives the signature a thumbs up, as if to say thanks...and runs off into the shadows...

Sanis Prent

OOC: You do not have a loosely-packed snowball's chance in the seventh layer of Hell of doing that to a Jedi Master. Please be realistic.

Jashiva Darkstorm

OOC: sorry man im new here...still learning..look at "Arrivel", and see that i arrived today..just getting into the thick of the the action:

IC: Appears behinde to what from a short distance away looked like a heat signature...turns off his helmet Infer red and lays down beside the man named Sanis, Sanis jumped at the sight of Jash thinking he was on the otherside of the ridge, Jash looks at him with his normal Visor switched on.

"hello Sanis long time no see, you may not recognize me because my helmet, but please, what are you to collect here friend"

Looks to him...

Sanis Prent

OOC: How did you suddenly get beside me? I'm a good 400 meters away, and looking down from a ridge.

Jashiva Darkstorm

OOC: guh, in the time you took to answerw i coulda done, it....please lets just RP :S..i play Live RP in MSN where we all talk together...so gimme a chance..lol..please...

IC: waits for a answer

Sanis Prent

(Sanis looks at the helmed man)

If my guess is correct...probably the same thing you're after.

I'll offer a nugged of professional advice, stranger. Go home. I don't know if you've taken on a force-adept before, but it isn't like any normal hit and bag. These guys are tough, and if you don't have the proper hardware, you're gonna get hurt. Stick to the small hits, and leave the big contracts to the professionals.

Jashiva Darkstorm

looks at to the man, lowers his head

"Its true Sanis, i havent had a Hit in 3 months and a little rusty, but hopeing you could teach me a little more"

Looks at him showing his perthetic pistold and rifle with scope

" My friend, please teach me how, im used to small hits as you say, and would like to be tought alot more"

Looks at him with a small smiles but as you can see, my helmet hides my looks*

Sanis Prent

(Sanis grimaces a little at the man's request)

Well, as much as I can empathize with your current situation...I'm not exactly a vocational school here. I do jobs here and there, and I don't do much else. If you're looking for a teacher...sorry, but that's just not something I do.

I will tell you this...Force Users are a different breed of fighter. I've seen these guys run faster than eyes can track, jump 50 feet high, lift things in the air seemingly by magic, and a few other things. These guys aren't gonna go down with stuff like this...

(Sanis nudges at the man's rifle)

To take down a Jedi or Sith, you need better gear, and most importantly, you need strategy. You have to hit them when they're vulnerable, and that sometimes means using their special powers against them.

Jashiva Darkstorm

lokks at his small rifel, then looks back at Sanis.

"Then let me follow you and learn by myself, and picky up my own wepons, i new here, and this is my first hit in a while".

looks at the man about 450 meters away.....

"i know Hunters work alone, but i wont get in your way and i wont do anything you dont tell me to do, you simply act as a guide"

Looks at him, then the Jedi again, turns on his zoom and zooms in on the jedi down there alone then looks left to a reptilain woman....

"Beta watch it Samis, you got a little compertition..."

Looks at Samis again.....

Sanis Prent

Sorry friend...but I'm a solo act. I got a lot of money riding on what I do, and I don't like to take chances. To be blunt, you're a risk in my success equation. I'm just not as effective with somebody riding shotgun on my jobs.

OOC: Edit the part out about seeing the woman. She is camoflaged, and unable to be detected. My bad in not spotting this.

Jashiva Darkstorm

Looks at Sanis with a surprised look.

"I understand Sanis, mabey we can work together sooner or later, but you still dont remeber me do you???..oh well no big break there, ive my helmet on"

Jash peels down a tag saying "Doallyn"

"Thats my real name, we worked together about 5 years ago. you kicked me down and disapeard, because i tyed to shoot the hit myself"

looks at him...

"ill sneek round to the woman and see what i can do..you try and do something with mr powerfull down there"

Begines to get up

Azure Regalia

OOC: Ahem. I'm camoflaged. Hard to see me when I match my surroundings EXACTLY. Read my first post again.

Jashiva Darkstorm

OOC: ok..well just to let you know i have infer red goggels on...smiles

Edit...ok..sorry....Camileins or howver you spell em are cold blooded....sorry

Sanis Prent

(Sanis' eyes narrowed)

Doallyn...I don't recall anybody by that name. You must have me mixed up with somebody else. Five years ago, I was up to my eyeballs in Spice running. I would remember something like that.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast