OOC: This is a short rpg for me, Lady Vader, and Lady DeVille. Though anyone in TSO can take part in it.

IC:

*The Lightning's Strike sped away from Varonat and limped back to TSO HQ. LW's eyes were dark and tired and her hair desperately needed to be brushed. It was obvious LW hadn't slept in over a week and it was starting to catch up to her. Finally as the Strike made it to the safety of hyperspace LW let herself begin to relax and checked the stats on the ship. One small hull breach down in the cargo bay and no shields but still intact enough to get her home. After being in the outer rim for so long LW was going to be glad to see home once again.

Once satisfied that she would be able to make it home in one piece she looked over at the precious cargo sitting in the co pilots seat. Lying there was the angelic face of a sleeping baby. Live Wire took the little bundle in her arms and headed toward her quarters.

LW set the baby on the bed and smiled as she looked at it's sleeping face. Turning to her comm system she sent out a message to TSO.*

I'm on my way home guys.