Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Outlaw Torn....

Aisha Klan Klan

The Outlaw Torn....

::In the frigid mountains of Dertania, the cold has been said to be able to freeze almost anything in a matter of seconds. But high atop an icy peak, some bit of life can be seen in the otherwise desolate landscape. A mound of snow quivers as something shakes off the snow that had covered it. An annoyed growl is heard revealing the figure as Aisha who sits there as if meditating. Despite these freezing temperatures, she sits quietly as if lost in thought. To the untrained eye, she would appear nuts to stay out there, but in reality Aisha is in endurance training. The time spent here would work on her tenacity as she withstood the bitter cold. Her defeat to Anbira Hicchoro had made her realize that she had neglected her training and had not been honing her skills since she had been spending all day working in a local repair shop. Although she appeared to be just sitting there, in her mind Aisha was replaying her recent battle and noting where she had made her mistakes. As she sat there, she somewhat missed her trainer’s company since he would often endure the training with her. But that would be impossible since he was killed on one of his contract jobs. His death had been sudden and unexpected, but there had been nothing Aisha could have done to help him. A ruthless outlaw by the name of Trodaki had stabbed Himari in the heart with his sword and even though she could do nothing to help Himari, Aisha had gotten her revenge. Trodaki’s death had been slow and painful as Aisha slashed him to death in the demon cat mode of the Ctarl Ctarl. When she had collected the money from Trodaki’s bounty, she felt none of the usual elation of having so much money instead it was a constant reminder of Himari’s death until she spent it. After spending 15 years with Himari, Aisha now felt lonely without him. Even though Himari hadn’t been related to her in anyway, he had been the only partner Aisha had for a long period of time. Aisha had tried several new partners but none of them seemed to work well with her, they all seemed to lack something Aisha couldn’t quite put her finger on.::

Aisha Klan Klan

::Several hours later, Aisha has long since left the mountains and is walking up to a nearby ship. A oafish-looking man stands in the ship’s doorway and smiles as she walks up::
    Did you find what you were looking for up there?-the man
    Considering I wasn’t looking for anything, no. Here’s your fee, I would like to go to Tattooine now if that’s possible-Aisha ::sneers as she hands over some credits to the man::
    ::The man counts it before grinning widely:: For this amount, I’ll take you anywhere, this will pay my ship’s docking fees for several months-the man
    Whatever-Aisha ::growls as she walks into the ship::
    ::Early the next morning on Tattooine::
    Now where do you want to be let off? In the city?-the man
    Here is fine-Aisha
    Here? But we’re in the middle of one of the deserts?!?! You’ve got to be kidding!!-the man
    No, I’m not, now let me off here-Aisha
    Sure, but I don’t see why you want to be let off here-the man
    My reasons are my own, I’m only paying you to transport me places not to ask why I do what I do-Aisha
    ::the ship lands:: Now how long ‘til you want me to come back for you?-the man
    By nightfall should be fine-Aisha ::says as she walks down the ramp and out into the desert::
    (She’s crazy to stay out here, the temperature gets to be over 120 degrees in the shade. Why would she want to be out here?) ::the man thinks to himself as he takes off and heads towards town::

OOC:editted typos....

Aisha Klan Klan

::Later that day::
    ::Aisha reaches up her hand and wipes away some sweat that has dripped into her eye. Practicing with her bokuto,(a wooden sword) she swipes at the air or slashes nearby rocks in half and despite the heat, she doesn’t appear tired at all. She uses a specific patterns of slashes and swipes and does so repeatedly, using the same pattern as she would use in battle. Some would call this training senseless, but it was also a test of her conviction to her goal. If she gave up, she would fail herself as a warrior of the Ctarl Ctarl, but she wouldn’t allow that as she continued to train even when she began to tire. The sun’s merciless rays attempted to warm up the sand to unbearable scalding heat but she pressed on, refusing to give in. To fight the boredom and quiet, Aisha pictures her last opponent Anbira in front of her. Her training intensified as she took out her anger over her defeat on the imagined figure. So long into the morning and into the afternoon, Aisha’s training continued under the intense heat of Tattooine’s sun. Her race was well known for their determination and Aisha wasn’t about to give into a little heat exhaustion. And as she trained, she could almost hear Himari’s shouts for her to continue. Even though he was no longer with her, it seemed he would always be with her in spirit::

Aisha Klan Klan

::As night falls across the desert and the temperature drops dramatically, Aisha looks up to see the man’s ship coming towards her. As the man walks down the ramp, his eyes widen in shock, noticing blood on Aisha::
    What happened? Are you okay?-the man
    Hmm? Oh that, one of the local beasts attacked me but I killed it-Aisha ::says in bemused tone::
    ::Nearby a large panther-like beast lies sprawled out in a bloody mess on a sand dune, looking as though something had slashed it to death::
    (What the hell? Did she do that?) ::the man thinks to himself before he remembers the stories of the Ctarl Ctarl being able to transform into some sort of demon. Quivering slightly in fear, he chooses to remain silent, not wishing to see it for himself::
    ::Aisha smirks as she reads the man’s thoughts:: (Afraid of me, huh? Hehe, pitiful human, I wouldn’t even have to transform to end his miserable life)

Aisha Klan Klan

::Later, a bear-like beast runs frantically over the sand dunes and when it reaches the mouth of a large gorge, it stops to sniff the wind for any sign of its enemy. Still terrified, it runs into the gorge, and not too far away Aisha smirks as she looks at its tracks in the dirt:: Headed for the gorge, ne? You can run but you can’t hide from me.-Aisha
    ::Aisha stops to look closely at the rocks and notices a slight gouge from the creature’s claw in it. The creature races through the gorge until suddenly something pounces from behind it, grabs it by the nose and wrenches its head back until its neck breaks. Aisha lets go and surveys her work, grinning widely:: You were good prey but nothing can get away from me.-Aisha

::A few days later::
    ::Back on Courasant, Aisha hands over the final payment to the man before walking down the darkened streets of the town. As she walks, she bumps into several people unintentionally since she is lost deep in thought. As an overly drunk man grabs her by the front of cloak, she is finally shaken out her thoughts::
    Just what the hell do you think you are doing, wench?!?!-the drunkard yells
    Let me go now, you don’t want to see what will happen if you don’t-Aisha
    Oh really? Just what are you going to do to me? Go right ahead-the drunkard
    You asked for it-Aisha ::smirks as she stabs the man in the neck with her claws then slashes downward to the man’s stomach. The man falls without a sound, bleeding freely from his wound::
    Are you all right, miss?-a passerby asks
    Me? I’m fine, but he can’t say that I didn’t warn him-Aisha ::smirks::
    Do I know you?-he asks ::as he tries to get a closer look at her face::
    No, I don’t think so-Aisha ::says while turning quickly away from him and heads out of town to find a place to rest for the night::

Aisha Klan Klan

::The next day, Aisha leans on a nearby wall scanning the crowd. Finally one catches her eye, a dark cloaked figure:: Hmmm, a Sith or a Jedi, this should be fun.-Aisha ::waits a few moments to let the figure fade into the crowd before beginning to track it. After awhile the Jedi/Sith begins to get uneasy as it feels someone is watching it. The Jedi/Sith turns quickly but sees nothing. High above on a nearby rooftop, Aisha smirks before jumping down and continuing to track him or her.::

OOC: this is an open rp so feel free to jump in anytime as the Jedi/Sith or whatever. And no, Aisha won’t kill you, she’s only tracking the person to break up the monotony of being an assassin without a contract.

Jubei SaDherat Vader

(Coruscant was a planet of many extremes, and its bustling energy was impressive and awe-inspiring at times. Jubei had chosen the planet as an excellent spot to exercise in his tantric meditation. If he could succeed in such a distracting environment, it would surely prove that his mind was at peace.

Preferring to wear the dark evening attire of the Calanic monk, Jubei walks the streets of Coruscant, taking in the sights, and letting his feelings flow through him as his Jedi Masters had taught him. He could feel a kaliedoscope of emotion and spirit, flowing around him. However, somewhere, Jubei begins to notice a presence that is somewhat different from the rest. He cannot be any more certain of why, but Jubei decides to simply continue his daily ritual. He continues walking the streets, letting himself mingle with the feeling of so many minds.)

Aisha Klan Klan

:: Aisha smiled as Jubei tried to ignore the feeling that he was being followed. A foolish thing to do in most cases, but Aisha was merely tracking him since she found the Jedi and the Sith very interesting. She knew this one had to be a force user since he gave off that feeling of power that she couldn’t quite explain. She had heard of the force but most were too afraid from their previous encounters with the Jedi and the Sith to really be helpful in explaining it. Most of the stories spoke of the power they held and of some instance when one of them was angered by accident, but the rest of the stories always seemed to be pure rambling gibberish::

::As she continued to track him, Aisha could tell that this particular one was a Jedi. Instead of cowering away, the villagers took no real notice of him unlike how they did when some of them recognized her. Aisha always tried to keep a low profile when she was out due to the large bounties on her but still most people feared the Ctarl Ctarl. She also knew because of how Jubei acted, he looked around often but it was always done quietly in sharp contrast to the Sith she often hung out with who seemed to draw attention regardless of whether they wanted it or not. Like most of the people darker side, they gave off an unfriendly feeling in the first place, but that was generally due to their past since most had something horrible happen that turned them to the darker ways of fighting and living.::

Aisha Klan Klan

::Aisha often was found with the Sith due to her past and she seemed to belong with people like herself. Although she got along with the Sith, Aisha was generally aloof by nature, so she never made allies quickly. But that was the life of an assassin, it was often a lonely life but until Himari’s death she hadn’t really noticed it. The one thing she could never quite get used to was the silence, life was never quiet around Himari. Even though he had been the militaristic fleet leader of the Ctarl Ctarl, the time he spent with Aisha had brought back his sense of fun. When he had trained her, Himari often tried to do something to throw her off when she was trying to concentrate such as mumbling or humming. A constant presence by her side, she and Himari had brought down many blood-thirsty and ruthless outlaws together. And up until his death, Aisha’s life had never been dull. Himari had always been with her for the last 15 years, and she still caught herself looking over her shoulder for someone that was no longer there. This silence that now seemed to follow her was the reason why she came to Courasant, the town that never seemed to quiet down even in the wee hours of the morning. But now wasn’t the time to dwell upon the past, she had prey to track. Even though it wasn’t quite the same as tracking down an outlaw for the bounty, the Sith and the Jedi made for a difficult enough quarry in the way they always seemed to sense her presence slightly and did their best to lose her was sufficient to hold her attention. But try as they might, no one could lose Aisha even in the bustling, crowded streets of Courasant.::
    edit: typo again....

Aisha Klan Klan

::She growls slightly as rain began to fall, he had died on a day that it had been raining, the day that Aisha’s world was torn apart for the second time::

::Six months earlier::
    ::Aisha and Himari can be found waiting in the dark shadows of an alley. Aisha casts a furtive glance around the side of the wall and her eyes fall across a large cloaked figure that towers over the crowd that he walks through:: Is that him?-Aisha
    Yes, that’s him, Trodaki, he’s worth over 100,000,000 credits to whoever manages to take him out. Are you sure you can handle this? It could get rather rough with him, he’s going to be a hard one to kill and I wouldn’t want to see you get hurt-Himari
    I’ll be alright, I know the danger of this life but I don’t fear it only the weak worry about death-Aisha
    ::Himari smirks:: Spoken like a true assassin, shall we go then?-Himari
    Ready when you are-Aisha
    ::And in the quiet stalk of a cat hunting its prey, they begin to follow the hulking form of Trodaki. After about 15 minutes, Trodaki starts to walk down a dimly lit alley and they follow at a safe distance. Trodaki continues walking for several minutes, walking down alley after alley and high above him, Aisha and Himari jump from rooftop to rooftop following closely behind him. After awhile, Trodaki walks towards a nearby hovel of a building, opens the door and glances briefly over his shoulder before slamming the door behind him. Not too far off, two pairs of eyes glitter in the shadows. Himari gestures to Aisha indicating towards a small window on the side of the building before heading towards the back door of the building. Aisha nods and sets off, leaving Himari to go in through the back. Aisha looks up at the high window and knows that it will take a gigantic leap to get up there. As her claws dig into the sill of the window after just barely jumping high enough, Aisha hears the sound of a struggle inside. She pulls herself up and jumps down into the room. When the sounds of fighting and scuffling continues, Aisha knows Himari is fighting Trodaki on his own and races across the room and down the hall as quickly as she can. But when she gets there, she is already too late. Himari is crouched on his knees in obvious pain as he holds one hand up to his chest, Aisha rushes to his side:: Are you alright, Himari?-Aisha

I’ll be alrig—Himari ::says as he tries to stand back up but then falls heavily to the ground::

Himari? Himari?-Aisha ::yells as she starts to try and help him up but soon pulls her hand away and it is covered in blood from where she touched him:: What did you do?-Aisha ::says as her eyes narrow into an icy glare at Trodaki::

Me? We had a little fight and he somehow ended up on my sword, I don’t know how it happened-Trodaki ::says sarcastically while holding up the sword and its blade is thickly coated with dark scarlet-colored blood::

Why you little!!!-Aisha

And what are you going to do, little lady? You can’t hurt me-Trodaki ::smirks, stretching out the numerous scars that mar his face. As he brandishes the sword in front of him, Trodaki’s beady little saurian eyes fix intently on Aisha and a mocking light shines within them. Nearly three times her size, Trodaki has no fear of the Ctarl Ctarl woman in front of him::

I can’t, huh? You will pay for this with your blood!!!-Aisha ::yells as her eyes widen and a wild look shines within them as the transformation begins. Lightning like energy begins to surge from her as she throws her head back and roars loudly. Surprised and confused, Trodaki backs up slightly but holds his ground. Suddenly fur begins to appear all over Aisha and within a few moments, she transforms into a white striped demon tiger-like beast. Trodaki backs up in fear until he feels the cold feel of the wall behind him and is unable to back up any further. Baring razor sharp teeth, the tiger flattens its ears back to its head before leaping at Trodaki. Blood splatters on the wall as growls mixed with Trodaki’s screams fill the room. But almost as quickly as it began, the room falls silent as Aisha makes one last slash with her claws and then turns her blood stained muzzle away from the ravaged carcass that was once the ruthless outlaw, Trodaki. Walking over to Himari, the tiger prods Himari with its muzzle. Himari looks up at her with a somewhat twisted grin::

You got him Aisha, very goo—Himari ::says in a voice no louder than a whisper before his eyes glaze over and his body grows cold as ice::
    ::The tiger whines slightly before throwing its head back in a thundering roar. It lays its head briefly on Himari’s neck still whining sorrowfully before dashing out of the room to get as far away from all of the death as possible. Aisha runs through the desolate, rain soaked alleys for hours, not caring where she is going or where she ends up until she collapses and transforms back to her normal state in exhaustion. Her energy completely depleted, Aisha drifts off into an uneasy, troubled sleep.::
    ::End Flashback::

Aisha Klan Klan

::But the rain doesn’t last for very long though and the sun soon casts down its rays through the gaps in the clouds. As Aisha readies to leap the gap between two buildings, she hears a small rustling sound behind her and raises up a hand to her sword hilt, but as soon as she sees what caused the noise, her hand drops back down to her side. A teenage boy and girl look cautiously out from behind the half-decaying door to the roof. Aisha smiles briefly as she watches them out of the corner of her eye before looking away in the direction of Jubei. Raggedy and with grubby hair sticking out in all directions, the boy looks unafraid as he glares at Aisha and a wry smile crosses his face. With her hair pulled back in a loose ponytail and looking just as dirty as her friend, the girl on the other hand looks petrified::
    It’s her, Aisha Klan Klan, the one we saw on the wanted posters-the girl ::whispers to the boy::
    I know it’s her, Rei, shut up. She doesn’t seem to have noticed us yet, maybe I can sneak up behind her and kill her-the boy ::muttered angrily back and scowled at the girl, causing her to back up slightly::
    But Akira, you can’t kill her, you don’t know how to fight, she’ll kill you-Rei
    Who says I can’t fight? How hard can it be? Besides with the money I’d make from killing her, I could buy anything. She can’t kill me if she doesn’t know I’m here and her death will be worth it to make a name for myself among the bounty hunters. Everyone has to start out somewhere so why not start with a wanted assassin?-Akira
    ::The girl scowls, grabs him by the back of his cloak and tries to pull him back down the stairs. But the boy struggles and they begin to bicker back and forth with each other while Aisha watches them with mild interest out of the corner of her eye. Despite her countless contract kills, Aisha detested having to kill children, they were too innocent, not yet old enough to have committed any serious enough crimes to warrant their deaths. She had been innocent long ago before her parents were taken from her due to a maniac’s desire to kill the group of the Ctarl Ctarls who had been trying make treaties with the Rigans, but those days were over. Soon after her parents death, she had been found by one of the few remaining members of the fleet that had been sent there, Himari who took care of her and trained her to be an assassin. But without Himari, Aisha’s life had been missing something. The youths continue to bicker until the girl shoved the boy out in annoyance and he began to walk toward Aisha. Aisha watches him approach and stand behind her with his sword poised to attack but Aisha could see the fear in his eyes despite how hard he tried to hide it by looking cool and collected. With just one look into his eyes, she knew that he was no more than a mere boy trying to act like a hardened warrior. Aisha smirked as she decided to let the boy know that she knew he is there:: And just what do you plan to do with that, little man?-Aisha
    Kill you-the boy
    Really now? And why is that?-Aisha
    Because you kill people, I’ve seen the posters with your face on them, so I’m going to make a name for myself by killing you-the boy
    Think so, huh? And you seem so determined too-Aisha ::says without even looking back at the boy::
    ::The boy growls angrily before charging towards Aisha. But before he can reach her, Aisha turns and throws a dagger at him, knocking the sword out of his hands, and sends it flying through the air where it embeds itself in the building’s roof near Aisha. Pulling out it of the roof, Aisha then bends the blade in half before throwing it at the boy’s feet. Stopping in dead in his tracks, the boy stares awestruck up at her but Aisha doesn’t return the look as she scowls and turns away::
    Don’t take the path I did, little one. Just go back inside and don’t meddle in things you can’t possibly understand, you’ll be a lot better off that way-Aisha ::says quietly before leaping across the gap, leaving the boy and the girl still staring after her::

Aisha Klan Klan

::When Aisha caught up with Jubei, she still wondered about the ways of the force since she had seen very little of it. The Ctarl Ctarl had a similar life force but as far as she could tell the force was slightly different. Her CC life force had allowed her to keep up with the force users but the power she sensed from them often distracted her when she was around them. Most people knew about the Ctarl Ctarl’s demon tiger transformation, but only a few people knew what the Ctarl Ctarls were actually capable of since very few had survived it and those who did had been reduced to jittery, timid imbeciles. Aisha had been told that her ability to sense the force was a very rare thing among non-force users which she found rather puzzling. Why was she able to sense it when most people couldn’t?::

OOC: um, Jubei, can you post again or something?

Jubei SaDherat Vader

(Jubei continued to walk in the open...walking for half a mile until he neared a large open area. Some sort of plaza, he would guess. Sensing that it was an excellent mingling place for many people, Jubei stopped, carefully removing his dark over-robes, and folding them into a square on the ground. In his traditional monastic white, Jubei sat in the lotus position, on top of his over-robe. Closing his eyes carefully, he began to meditate. Although he cleared his mind, he could still detect the strange Force signature near him. It was still approaching. Not entirely sure of what to make of it, Jubei's eyes opened. He placed his hands calmly in his lap, and looked in the direction his heart told him to look. It was there he would find whatever he searched for...out among the masses.)

Aisha Klan Klan

::Aisha stops for moment as she notices Jubei’s force aura stop but then moves on. Choosing to still stay on the rooftop, she looks down at Jubei, wondering why he just sat there as if waiting for something. This was weird to her, of all the people she had tracked, none had waited for her approach, they all ran until the end. As far as she could tell her life force was strong because every time she entered a room, the force users all looked at her curiously. But Jubei seemed completely calm and collected despite the fact he seemed to know she had been following him. Even the most ruthless outlaws were unnerved by her presence following them, so why wasn’t this one? Unsure of what to make of this, Aisha continues to look down at him, waiting for the Jedi to make a move::

Aisha Klan Klan

::Still Aisha waited, not sure why Jubei just sat there and didn’t draw any weapons. Any normal person would have drawn their weapons and readied to attack, but Jubei did not. As she continued to look down at him, it suddenly dawned on her the reason why, Jubei wore the robes of a monk. (Why would a monk join the Jedi?) ::she thought to herself. Although her warrior’s instincts told her that she shouldn’t, what could it hurt to talk to him? And even though she had no idea how she was going to tactfully ask, Aisha jumped down from the roof and walked towards Jubei::

Jubei SaDherat Vader

(Jubei watched as the presence he had felt manifested itself into the form of a brown-skinned, white-haired felinoid alien of some sort. She slowly began to advance on him. Jubei calmly reached out to her feelings. She was tense and aggressive, like she expected something to happen. It was not healthy to spend one's life in such a nervous demeanor. Jubei's eyes met Aisha's, and he smiled warmly.)

Jubei: Hello there, stranger. I have felt your presence for some time now.

Lady Vader

*masked in the shadows high above, LV peered down to see the felinoid approach her son*

*she'd been here on business and had felt Jubei's presence brush hers as she had been leaving the building where she had been confirming a deal... wanting to see how he was doing, she'd followed his sense like only a mother could... but in doing so, she'd found someone else shadowing him... her instincts had kicked in and she had gone to slinking and stealth, wondering on all of this*

*now, she merely watched from the top of a large building, not far from the ground where Jubei and the felinoid were standing*

*she smiled... her son looked in good health... she sighed... she did miss him, but feared to interfere in his life... in the path he'd chosen*

Aisha Klan Klan

::As Aisha felt Jubei trying to sense her mood, she tensed out of habit since the other force users did that as they tried to figure out her life force aura was. She then put up a mind block since the force users often tried to read her mind as well, yet another one of those skills Aisha didn’t understand why she had and other people didn’t. And even though she didn’t quite trust him completely, Aisha returned Jubei’s smile::

Interesting that you should mention that, you may just be able to answer a few questions that have been plaguing me for most of my life. Since you can sense me, you must have some knowledge of the force right? I have a few skills that I’m not sure why I have, I can track energies and read minds*, something that doesn’t exist in my race as far as I know of. So I was wondering what you may be able to tell me about the force so I might be able to understand why or to clear up the matter of whether these skills are really the result of the force at all.-Aisha

OOC: *Aisha has been able to use the force for awhile, she just wasn’t sure what it was. She would often sense things that others didn’t and is curious as to why she has these skills that most normal people don’t possess.

bump again...

Jubei SaDherat Vader

(Jubei thought about this. He could understand the alien's questions, as she longed for the answer to the mysteries of the Force...but what could Jubei say to help her? He had only begun to unravel the secrets ot the Force, as the Jedi had begun to teach him. Of course, his Calanic background made him very receptive to their teachings, but nevertheless...he was still a Padawan learner. He could not teach another of the Force, for he had much to learn himself.

Jubei smiled at the alien knowingly.)

Jubei: I understand your desire to learn, however I cannot teach you. I am still learning the mysteries of the Force, and am not prepared to show another.

Aisha Klan Klan

I'm well aware that you can't teach me, but is there anyway I can find out if these skills are force related? I want to join a group maybe but I would rather find out if I really can use the force first....

OOC: bump, I gtg for today...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast