Thread: *Learning The Dark Arts*

Darth Phantom

*Learning The Dark Arts*

[c]<font size=4>- On Munto Codru -</font>

[i]:: Deep with in the walls of The Might Sith Empire lies the great Sith temple. Concieled in total darkness, Phantom sits in deep meditation.

For the past several months He had been having the same nightmare every night, So he retired to the Sith temple and sank into deep meditation trying to find answers for these nightmares. A month into his meditation Phantom suddenly awoke ::

Darth Phantom

:: In a cold sweat his eyes jump open glowing a crimson color. He quickly leaps to his feet, rasing his hand his lightsaber rises from the ground and places itself in Phantom's hand. He turns and leaves the temble bowing slightly as he leaves.

Phantom enters the main council room and lowers himself to one knee ::

" I have found my calling, I must travel to the ancient Sith world of Koribban then I will go to Yavin IV to learn more of the Dark-Side "

:: Phantom leaves the council room in a hurry, he lifts himself high into the air and hovers over to his ship The Hell Raiser. He quickly boards his craft and takes off. After leaving the planets orbit Phantom punches his ship into Hyperspace, sending him on his way ::

Darth Phantom

:: While on his way to the planet Korriban, Phantom has another dream. This time he has on Tatoonie and he was being beatin be a young Jedi. Phantom jumped out of bed in cold sweat, he lowed his head and shook it ::

I will not let that happen

:: He tells himself. The planet comes into view, Phantom lowers his ship onto the planet just outside the Valley of the Dark Lords, he lowers the rear ramp and exits the ship ::