Thread: The Hiring of Loyalty (Closed)

Lord Psychic

The Hiring of Loyalty (Closed)

OOC: Contiued from <a href=http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderarchives.showMessage?topicID=14.topice'Ville entered the Chamber...</a>, , <a href=http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderarchives.showMessageRange?topicID=10. topic0>Out of the Frying Pan, , <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3600.topic>Selonia, and is taking place during and , and right before <a href=http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderdiscussionchamber.showMessage?topicID =476.topic>The Strike comes out of hyperspace.

IC:

*Psy had just burst out of TSO's Discussion Chamber in his hoverchair. Although he felt that his sickness was almost completely gone, he wished for everyone esle to believe he was still with disease. He was floating along in his chair, watchting the building on the new TSO Palace when a sudden chill fell over him. Ignoring it, Lord Psychic went to the Hangar Bay, noticing a few ships gone. Another chill hit him, this time harder. Psy spun the hoverchair around, but there was nothing there. He continued on through the ships, when he heard foot steps behind him, and a felt a presence... no, it couldn't be...?*

*With a quick leap, he was behind his chair and the saber ignited in his hand, standing before a cloaked figure.*

Psy: You! How the hell...?

*Psy didn't even let himself finish, and swung his saber into the figure. But the figure merely pointed a long, skeleton finger at him, and he froze in his swing.*

Figure: Careful, "Psychic." Just because you're recooperating doesn't mean you have all your strength back. Now, sit back, relax, *the holochair spun around and Psy suddenely found himself sitting in it* and let's talk.

*Psy's eyes had a dark blue flame raging in them as he stared at the figure.*

VP1

*The figure's hidden face stared right into Psychic's.*

Lord Psychic: I forgot all about you, VP1.

VP1: Typical Sith.

*The helpless Psy could do nothing more than grunt.*

Lord Psychic: Just hurry up and get it over with.

*A smile crept across his face, even though the darkness of the cloak did not allow anything to view it.*

VP1: Perhaps this can be settled another way..

*Psy's face brightned, as there may be one last iota of hope for him yet.*

Lord Psychic: Do go on..

VP1: Max Eleven still wants your hide, and I have a personal score to settle with you, but you may just come out of this unscathed.. if you know what's best for you.

Many a year have passed since our last encounter. You were lucky to have escaped with your life, and it was a fluke that Itala Marzullo just happened to be looking for new recruits to join into his pitiful little group. While you were off training with your "superior" master, I was planning. Little did any of the council know that I was hidden on Correlia since just after you joined The Sith Council. Now that you sought refuge with the Sith, the most notable being Itala, I had less of a chance to get you anytime soon. So in the year or so that passed, I was able to smuggle in supplies and myself many times, and I built myself a small bunker not to far from TSC where I could hide.

All the time of TSC, I was planning on getting my revenge. Then, a revolution took place at TSC. That is when I could of easily gotten a hold of you--but I chose not too. I was watching carefully--I knew that TSC was shattering, and that the same thing would happen when TSO formed. So I got a new idea: wait until that happens, and collect a larger bounty. It will be a lot easier without a Marzullo shadow cast over me. I knew that you, being so "loyal" to whever you go, would be one trying to save the Order.

Now I come to you, to ask you of my services. For a price, I can help you save your TSO.

*Lord Psychic was stunned. It had to be a trick.*

Psy: Do you think I'm a fool? You just want to collect my bounty.

VP1: Greed it what drives my, Psy. I thought you can to that conclusion the last time we met.

*Psy bit his lip at the memory.*

Psy: If I refuse?

VP1: Then death shall be my destination. I know that someone would love to see your good-for-nothing carcass being fed to the dogs.

*Psy began to think about this proposal.*

VP1: I will return in one hour. I hope you are ready by that time.

*With that, VP1 walked out of the hangar, turned the corner, and was gone.*

Lord Psychic

Sometime Later.........

*Lord Psychic just exited TSO's Disc. Chamber, reading a note from Kahn, and was greeted by VP1.*

VP1: You're time is up.

*Fear sunk into Lord Psychic's eyes.*

Psy: VP1, I just had word that a new council is being chosen. I did not at first see that this was possible, however I now see that TSO is healing itself, and I am in no need of your services-

VP1: Then you have chosen death.

Psy: NO, I have not. I have a feeling that this isn't over. I'm willing to pay you a small fee if for now, and then I'll call on you later.

*VP1 chuckled.*

VP1: Sir, I know it isn't over. I have proof that a mutiny is happening at TSO.

*Psy glared.*

Psy: What do you mean?

VP1: Do not worry, you can call on me when you're ready for my help. Then I'll let you know.

Psy: If you knew what's best for you, you'd show the proof.

VP1: You threating me? *Chuckles* Don't worry, as long as I get my pay, I'm life insurance for both you and TSO.

*Psy considered this.*

Psy: Alright. *Gives over some credits.* I hope that's enough.

VP1: Plenty *he said with a hidden smile.* If you need me, don't worry, I'll find you.

*That said, VP1 walked away into the construction zone and vanished.*