Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaven13, time to meet the Reaper (closed)

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa

Well, as he is the creator of the thread, it might be a good idea.

Sieken Kasstra

point well taken

Gaven13

OOC: Alright Var. I'm not dying tho.

IC:
    Gaven glanced side ways at Cerasi. He spoke to her through the Force: 'Cerasi, get to the cockpit and fly The Fire out of here.'

Cerasi

Cerasi nodded numbly at the sight of her dying friend at ran at full tilt to the cockpit. Sitting down at the controls she began pulling leavers and whatnot. Within minutes they were in the air and she was already plotting a course into Hyperspace. 10 minutes later, Cerasi ran back to Gaven again. She knelt by his side "Can you hear me?" He nodded slightly, very carefully she picked him up and acting like a Human crutch she helped him to his quarters. She had pretty much slowed down the bleeding so the didn't have to worry too much about that.

Two hours later...

http://pub25.ezboard.com/fwarrenshom...picID=14.topic

Miryan no Trunks

ooc: And the scythe is still coming. Damn Varlon, you need to throw harder in the future

Darth Varlon

OOC: I presume he got hit, considering he wasn't that badly wounded previously.

IC:

The knight called the scythe back to him from where it lay near Gaven, the blade collapsing into nothingness as he strapped it on his back. He then went over to the jedi and pinned his neck to the ground with his boot. "Well, well." Var said with a glare. "Seems you finally pay the reaper, ne?"

The knight plucked the sabre from Gaven's belt, looking at it as he pressed a little harder on the wounded Jedi's neck. "It seems I claim my kill. I'll leave the scavengers to pick at your corpse." Var said as he kicked Gaven aside, glaring. "Manage to survive, I'll be harder yet."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12