Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaven13, time to meet the Reaper (closed)

Darth Varlon

Gaven13, time to meet the Reaper (closed)

Var waited for the arrogant kid out on the battlefield, which happened to be a graveyard. His scythe was lit, bathing him in a dull green glow. A bolt of lightning struck a few hundred metres away, shattering a tree with a loud snap. Gaven13, thou art hereby charged to meet thy grave tonight. By mine hands, and mine hands alone. The Sith sent across the force to wherever the boy may be. Tonight, thou shalt die.

Gaven13

OOC: What ever. You're just mad, cause You lost.

IC:
    Gaven approched looking at Varlon's back. He could have slashed at him, but it would lead back to the Dark Side... "We meet again Varlon? How many times must we fight? 300?"

Darth Varlon

With a speed unnatural to a typical human, Var's foot came around and caught Gaven across the jaw, sending the boy sprawling back. "However many it may be, this will be the last, boy." The knight said, his eyes locking on the kid with a glare before his scythe came slashing at Gaven's midsection.

Gaven13

IC:
    Gaven Laughed at Var "Riiight. This will be YOUR Last fight with me! And BTW, STOP CALLING ME 'BOY' I'm 27!"

Darth Varlon

Var killed the blade before it cut into Gaven, instead, the solid part of the staff smacked into his side with the sickening sound of ribs breaking accompanying them. The knight then re-ingited the scythe's blade, holding it above his throat.

"It will be our last," He said with a smirk. "Because you won't live through it."

OOC: Can someone delete the OOC posts off this thread for me, please?

Gaven13

Gaven stared at his own Death, waiting for him with only a single push of Var's blade. He Pushed, and Riped at the Blade with the Force, trying to get it out of Vars' grasp. Varlon pushed Closer, now only a 1/16 of an inch from his Throat. Gaven Pushed with all his might, forcing Varlon off him at last. Var Crashed into a Grave stone, Shattering it. Gaven ran with everything he had left for his ship. One of the Broken ribs fiannily gave and pushed though the Skin. Blood Poured out as he ran, he knew it was nearly impossable to Face Varlon like this. He Sank to the deck of his ship, bleeding...He wouldnt hold out if someone--anyone--didnt come soon...

Darth Varlon

OOC: Nice way to mod your way out, Gaven. I had it at your throat.

Gaven13

OOC: Oooooops....Musta missed that part...let me edit...Sorry Var...

Cerasi

:: Cerasi Jones walked along a dark path leading into a grave yard Charming, wonderful place to hang out, Cerasi... She walked on farther, suddenly she heard a loud crash, glancing sharply to her left she sees two young men dueling. She ducked out of the way, behind a grave stone and reached for the blaster at her hip watching the two men. She glaced down to make sure her saber was clipped to her belt as she glaced up she saw one man stagger and grab his side, she rose to her feet still watching as he limped to his ship, still holding his side. She ran at full speed towards his ship. She peeked into the hatch, seeing him lying on the floor in a pool of blood she rushed on board closing the hatch and kneeling beside him :: "Gaven...? How...?" ::she took off her jacket and held it against his side to slow the bleeding::

Gaven13

Gaven turned to speak to Cerasi, but when he opened his Mouth, Blood poured out insted. He Felt a Figuar lurking close by...SKROTH! 'Skroth...Help me...Dying...cant last longer...come help soon...' He Cried out in his mind

Darth Ripper

*Skroth decloaks himself atop a hill overlooking the combatants. He had been watching the battle from the start. He wanted to see the jedi die today. Gaven's plea for help came to the rogue sith. Laughter is the responce which he got back. Skroth also sent a message with the taunting laughter.*

Why would I help you, jedi? Do you forget what happened not too long ago when I turned you into a walking inferno? Why should I care if you live or die, you pitiful being.

Darth Varlon

With a battlecry, the Scythe went arcing through the night like a swirling bolt of lightning as it hurtled towards Gaven. "Now, Jedi! Face your destiny, and the keeper!" The knight shouted as he drew his new twin darksabre and ignited both ends, bathing the area in the same dark green colour.

OOC: Pushing up so you see it, Gaven.

Gaven13

OOC: VARLON IS MODING!!!

Darth Varlon

OOC: Excuse me, Gaven, but throwing my Scythe isn't modding. Learn the definition of it before you "Shout Wolf".

Lufia

ooc: Not really, Gaven. Modding would have been saying it hit you or something. Get a grip and learn how to RP.

Gaven13

OOC: :

Darth Varlon

OOC: Gaven, grow the hell up and roleplay for once, damnit.

Sieken Kasstra

OOC: ok now other people have joined..i will :-)

IC: Sieken was searching for clues as he watched them from the hill top through his sniper scope and he had the gun on safety so he couldent fire anyway..

Sieken beaing a curios sort simply watched as the amature and expert fought like david and Galieth..

Siek looked on...seeing a man on the hilltop also curios on the fight

"Hmmmm gaven is certainly off his head this time" said sike quuetly to himself as he scanned the fight once again...

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa

OOC: Siek, I'd play it safe and ask Varlon if that would be okay. They may have made prior arrangements with DR to enter.

Sieken Kasstra

i did not varlon tho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast