Thread: Honourbound(MnT)

Angelic Sith

Honourbound(MnT)

:: Angel sits on a rock waiting for the "Honourable" sith, MnT ::

Miryan no Trunks

*He had been somewhat doubtful when he got the message.. He had only ever recieved one challenge before, and that had gone nowhere... Because of that, he had been a little surprised to see someone actually at the appointed location... Especially someone who seemed to be another Sith.. Given, he didn't know the purpose of the meeting, so he was not about to assume anything..*

*His trenchcoat trailing along slightly in the wind, MnT approached in complete silence, as was normal for him.. As he came up behind the person, MnT smiled slightly, noticing that she had not heard or sensed his prescence... He inhaled deeply, before speaking..*

... Good day..

*He watched her head suddenly jerk up and back, obviously somewhat startled.. He has somewhat taken back, looking into the eyes of what seemed to be a 4 year old child... Why would a child have the dark side running through them..?*

... Are you, by chance, Lady Angel..?

Edit: TTT =P

Angelic Sith

:: smiles ::

I am she, may you be Miryan no Trunks?

:: stands up, being abit older looking then what Trunks was expecting ::

If you are then........

:: reaches for her whip ::

Show me how far your Honour can take you...

Miryan no Trunks

*MnT sighed softly.. He had spent the better part of his time recently locked in battle.. He had hoped to be able to spend some time for himself... Obviously this was not to be...*

... I know not what your quarrel with me is, as I've not met you before...

*He reaches up to Damnation's touch, beginning to pull it out of the sheath..*

... Also, I'd think that a fellow sith would call me to a training grounds, rather than the battlegrounds, if they wished to fight...

*The blade fully exits it's sheath, catching the sun's light with a near-blinding reflection into Angel's eyes..*

... However, as I doubt I'll be able to leave here without attack...

*He brings the sword down to the ground, the tip resting against a rock. He begins extracting Ki from the planet's lifeforce, causing the blade to glow with a purplish hue, the energy coursing through it now carrying the same properties as a Lightsaber..*

... I'm left with little choice...

*The blade crackles softly as he brings himself into a defensive position, his mind open and ready to defend against any attack she could throw at him...*

... So have at me..

edit: ttt, and again ttt |=P