Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mistaken Identities [closed]

Kata Lyris

Mistaken Identities [closed]

Dio sat in a bar, relaxed. Not waiting for anyone or anything, he just took a long
    drink and looked around.
    A young girl named Kata Lyris walks into the bar, she throws back her long copper hair and scanned the bar, she spys a young man sitting by himself in a far corner of the bar, she thought she knew him, but she could be wrong... she walks overs to him "Hi stranger, this seat taken?"

Dio Blackmoon

*Dio looked up at the newcomer. She was tall, slender, very pretty. He motioned to the chair across from him.* "Nope. Have a seat."

Kata Lyris

"Thanks." she sits next to him

Dio Blackmoon

*Dio had been enjoying his solitude, but then again, beautiful women rarely came up and sat next to him. What was he going to do about it?* "So... what brings you here..." *He stumbled around for her name, which he did not know...*

Kata Lyris

"Kata. Kata Lyris. And I'm waiting for a friend."

Dio Blackmoon

"Oh. What are you doing wasting your time with me, then?"

Kata Lyris

"How should I know, you said I could sit."

Dio Blackmoon

*Shrugs.* "I don't know. I'm not much in the company department. I'm sure there's much more interesting people around here."

Kata Lyris

"I'm sure there are too, and if you're asking me to leave just to do it, don't hint at it."

Dio Blackmoon

*Laughs.* "No, I wasn't going to. But I do have to be going." *He tosses her a credit chip.* "Here, have a drink on me, but I really have to run." *He gets up and walks through the door.*

Kata Lyris

*She grabs the chip out of the air, kinda sad to see him go* "Thanks....um...."

Dio Blackmoon

*He begins to exit, but turns as she calls after him. He looks back at her.* "Yes?"

Cerasi

"What's your name, cutie?"

Dio Blackmoon

*Dio looks to his left, where a new woman has approached him. And as beautiful as the other, if not more.* "Hi... Dio, Dio Blackmoon. And you are?"

Cerasi

::She looks up:: "Um, me?" ::she points to herself::

Dio Blackmoon

*Dio nodded and smiled.* "Yes, you, beautiful."

Cerasi

: lushes:: "Well, thank you... I'm Cerasi Jones, you?"

Dio Blackmoon

"Dio, Dio Blackmoon. And what brings such a lovely lady to such a rough place as this?"

Cerasi

::smiles, and eyes Kata, the Sith girl stares back. Cerasi takes Dio's arm and starts to walk out with him:: "Come for a walk with me, cutie?"

Dio Blackmoon

"Sure..." He throws a glance back at Kata. There was something suspicious about her... he couldn't put a finger on it, but she wasn't all that she appeared to be. "You know her?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast