Thread: In The Darkness of The Meadows.......[Hart Kenobi]

Darth Stalker

In The Darkness of The Meadows.......[Hart Kenobi]

Stalker walks around calmly on the meadows of Naboo.He looks around and studys the landscape.Then he ignites Blizzard then slashes around a bit just cutting the air.He sighs in sorro,for he can not find an opponent this night.Then a swift motion is heard somewhere near him.He looks left,then right.No sign of the unknown presence.He then takes a quick look then gets back to practicing with his lightsabre.Then he senses the presence of good.The one thing he despices above all.He quickly turn around and fires a force blast.Only to find to his astonishment,he had just burned the ground.Then from no where a voice contacts him via the force.

Hart: "Stalker,yes Stalker.I saw you come up to this meadow.I have heard somewhat of you...What right do you have here,are you going to do something evil,like you sith usually do?Well be warned,leave now and I won't have to make you leave,by needs of extreme measures."

Stalker: "Fool,how dare you come up here and warn me!You,YOU have no right here.....JEDI!Leave me be,or it is I that shall have to,eh les' say..."KICK YOUR UGLY NO GOOD STINKIN' JEDI KEISTER!""

Stalker then quickly gets into a defensive stance and holds Blizzard out ready to block any attack from the jedi.

Hart Kenobi

::Hart's boot clanked against the ground as he took a step forward and stood up straight, the sun and the Force washing over him. In the same fluid motion, he quickly tore off his cloak, throwing it spiralling to the side violently.::

"Welcome to my homeworld of The Naboo." *Hart bowed elegantly.* "A pity that your stay will be cut short."

::The Jedi's eye's slanted in fierce concentration as his right hand reached towards his belt. He gripped the smooth handle and found the switch as he lifted it in front of him.::

SNAP-HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

"I haven't danced in a while. You lead....."

OOC: Have we met?

Darth Stalker

Stalker quickly looks from Hart to Harts Sabre.He grins then takes a few steps back then charges head on,only to be pushed aside like a mere worm.

"Errrr...I see you got skill,but do you know how to use it?I shall show you skill,win or lose,your still dead meat!"

Stalker back flips into the air and comes down behind Hart delivering a twirling kick to the back of Hart making him stumble.Then Stalker rushes forward and does a bulldog with Harts face,straight into the soggy,brittle ground.Then Stalker spins around to the side and kicks Kenobi very harshly into the jaw,making him go flying a few meters from Stalker.Stalker gets into a defensive stance and awaits Kenobis attack.

OOC:No,but my Master Phantom told me to kick your butt so.....grettings,lol

Hart Kenobi

::Hart chuckles as he flips lightly to his feet.::

*Amused* "Well then, my young Sith, you'll find how dangerous messing with dead meat can be."

::Hart creates a Force plank in front of him, like a diving board, and steps up to catapult himself towards the Sith headfirst. The strike of his saber was blocked, but his short ridge-handed punch to the back of the Sith's head wasn't.
    But Hart didn't touch the ground afterwards. Instead he created another cushion underneath him which allowed him to spring back upwards, locking hold of the Sith with his legs and flipping him over to the ground.
    To get himself reader for another pass, Hart blasts a Force push directly towards the ground, it propelling him up to his feet and back two meters.::

Darth Stalker

Stalker screams with anger then pushes himself up and looks at Hart.Then he starts chuckling lightly.Then Stalker starts move in circle around Hart.He then charges,they exchange furious blows with their sabres.Then Stalker jumps in the air and comes down twirling delivering a straight forward cut with his sabre to Harts back.As Hart screams in pain and stumbles back and forth Stalker runs at him and delivers a bicycle kick to Harts Jaw.A *SNAP* is heard,Stalker grins then kick Hart down then moves back into a defensive stance.

Hart Kenobi

::Hart spins from the blow, but stick out his right leg as he turned to sweep the Sith's legs from underneath him.

He straightened his posture and quickly reattached his saber to his belt. Revealing both hands, palms out, he lifted both hands until they were above his head, as if pushing something up. At the same time, the tall grasses around Stalker broke from their roots and shot up as well, creating a whirlwind of flying weeds and grasses around him in a circle, blurring his sight.

Hart's saber leapt back to his hand and ignited. He threw it directly at the cylinder of grass in an arc for it to return to his hand afterwards.::

OOC: Have IM?

Darth Stalker

Stalker griamces as his sight is blurred.He looks in all directions then senses the presnce of a Lightsabre shooting towards him.He quickly uses force push to change the direction of the sabre.It goes straight for Hart but Hart dflects it into the air and is able to catch it.Then Stalker ignites Blizzard then holds it out into the whirlwind,then he charges out of the whirlwind and takes Hart by suprise then he delivers a deep diangonal cut to HArts chest.As Hart growls with pain,stalker delivers spin kick,after spin kick,until Hart falls down.Stalker then picks up Hart and puts him up into the air and gets on one knee then he brings Hart down onto the knee making Hart scream in horror as his back feels like its been shattered,eventhough it hasn't.Stalker then throws Hart to the ground then backs away into a defensive stance with Blizzard in hand.

Hart Kenobi

::Hart crawled to his feet, using the Force to slowly numb the pain and begin healing the burn.

The lightsaber back in his hand, Hart slowly approached the Sith cautiously. And then struck, catching the Sith's saber hilt with his left hand as it came crashing down and swinging at the Sith's stomach, creating a small burn..::

Darth Stalker

Stalker hisses then kicks Hart away from him.THen he starts to use the darkness to hesl himself.He quickly recover most of the skin.Then he charges as Hart,as Hart goes for a punch Stalker blocks it and trips Hart.Then Stalker jumps up into the air and come down with an elbow drop to the throat of HArt making his throat clog up and making breathing for him very much uneasy for a few minutes or so.Then Stalker deliver fast and furious blows to Harts lungs with everything hes got,making it even harder for Hart to breath.Then he gets off of Hart and watches the jedi squirm around in miserable pain.

EDIT:Wrong Names,lol

Hart Kenobi

::Hart lifts and hand to Force push the Sith back 10 meters as he got up and uses branches from nearby trees to snap off and hold him to the ground. He approaches the Sith slowly, his boots knocking heavily on the ground.

He kneels down towards teh Sith and takes hold of his chest, slamming it downloads and cracking a rib.::

Darth Stalker

Stalker uses the force to push Hart away.He slowly gets up,thriving in pain.He looks at Hart and smiles,then he puts his hand to his chest and starts to regain some of his strength,and....well,rib...He then puts his other hand upwards,and starts elevating a boulder.Hart looks at him in confusion,then without Hart noticing Stalker releases to boulder straight for Hart,with ligthning speed,slamming into Harts chest nmaking him fall to the ground stuck underneath the boulder in sheer pain.Then Stalker sits down cross legged and begins a meditating/rejuvinating sequence.......