Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Death to the Enemy...( Sage )

Darth Phantom

Death to the Enemy...( Sage )

:: For the past several months he could think of nothing else, but for the time he had lost...lost to a Jedi the worst thing he could have lost too. Already more than half way to Yavin IV, he sends a message to the newly promoted Jedi Master.

He touches down and makes his way to the ruins of the great Dark Lord of the Sith, Naga Sadow. Phantom begins to meditate, gathering power from the ancient sith spirits that dwell on the planet. From in his mind he looks around the ruins waiting for his pray ::

Sage Hazzard

OOC -

Dude, I have to say, I'm sorry. I didn't see this when you first posted it or I would have replied. Again, sorry. Thanks for bringing it back up.

IC -

Sage was making good time. He jogged along his regular route. He ran it everyday religiously. But today he had another intention. He had recieved a cryptic message from an unknown source. The voice told him to meet him here, alone. Sage told no one as he ran for the location. The temples came into view and Sage instinctivly reached for his Lightsabre, the temples still had much Dark Side residue from the Sith Master Naga Sadow. Sage kept on his path as he approached the temple.

Darth Phantom

ooc: Naw its alright, just thanx for showing up

IC:
    :: Phantom's eyes shot open ::

He is near

:: He says quietly to himself. Phantom rose to his feet slowly with lightsaber in hand. Phantom uses the force to speak into his mind ::

This time you will not win...

:: Phantom rises several feet into the air, by using the force ::

Sage Hazzard

Sage skidded along the ground, pushing mud up in front off his boots. His eyes darted towards the Force trail the message left behind. He saw a faint image of a man hovering in mid air. He pushed his own thoughts back along the connection, speaking telepathicly to Phantom.

What is it you wish to do Sith? If you are still destraught over our last battle, perhaps you should train more. Do you expect this battle to be any differant? Why?

Darth Phantom

:: Phantom turns and faces Sage, with a slight grin on his face, moving closer ::

I have been training, training ever since you beat he, but it will not happen again, I will not give up.

:: Suddenly Sage is ripped off his feet and into the air, at the same time Phantom is moving toward sage at full speed, He jams him foot in Sage's face sending him to the ground, Phantom follows, Phantom lands on Sage's chest. He steps off and leans down ::

I will win

Sage Hazzard

Sage took the brunt of the attack but sheded some of the attack of through way of the Force. Sage grinned as he looked at Phantom's face.

"You forget... I've been training also."

Phantom was pushed down from his neck by the Force. Sage grabbed his collar with his left hand. The Jedi slammed his right fist into Phantom's nose before the Sith could pull away. The Sith broke the hold by the Jedi Master just as the hit was delivered. The Sith Lord went flying on his behind. Sage rolled back, tumbling backwards. He stopped himself and put his hands on the ground for balance. He removed his right hand as he stood up, it went for his Lightsabre. As soon as the cylinder was away from his belt Sage pushed the activation button. The blue blade sprung into life as Sage stood tall, the sabre in front of him in a defense postition.

Darth Phantom

:: As soon as he hits the ground Phantom is back on his feet with a grin. With blinding speed Phantom closes the distance between the two, at the point of contact he uses the force to hurl a large stone from the rubble at the back of Sage's head, as the stone makes contact Phantom brings his elbow up and at the same time Phantom's elbow and the stone hit shattering Sage's nose. Phantom hops back and strikes Sage in the throat ::

Sage Hazzard

Sage had no need for smell, so he felt no regret about his nose. He felt no pain, so it made no differance. As Phantom struck his throat, Sage caught his wrist with his right hand. His left hand, holding the sabre, slashed at the Sith's side, making a long gash. Sage kicked him in his wound before pulling back. The Jedi flipped backwards. As he landed he crouched low. His sabre seemed now the height of his body as the combined factors of him extending it slightly and him crouching low came into effect. The sabre protected his front completly. He outstretch his right hand, his free hand, behind him. With the Force giving him sight into the near future, especially danger, he could block something from either side.

Darth Phantom

:: Phantom looks up from his wounds at Sage, with his eyes of fire. Phantom throws Sage back several feet into a large stone that stood near by. Before Sage touches the ground a basket ball sized stone slams into Sage's face at an incredible speed and force, Phantom can hear the braking of Sage's face from where he stands ::

ooc: Alright, I edited my post. just to let you know the force of being slammed into a rock allowed the stone to hit you.
    Do you Have AIM?

Sage Hazzard

OOC - Sorry man, I just can't take that. I have a Lightsabre in one hand and it's facing you. You could do those moves and me not kill you in the process. Either my sabre hits you as you go for my other hand, or my hand smashes into your skull as you go for my sabre hand.

Darth Phantom

I edited it

Sage Hazzard

OOC - Thanks. But there's something I need to know. What do you mean by breaking my "face"? What part(s) of it? I need to know for it could change my post depending on what exactly it broke.

Nope, no AIM.

Darth Phantom

nose, jaw, cheek bone

Sage Hazzard

OOC - Okay. If I was you I would have thrown in a black eye, but your choice.... Oh and a hint, pain doesn't disable a Jedi. So if you want to make a big impact either break something that I could use, but that won't matter much either. Or use the Force in a creative way to disable me.

IC -

Sage slumped to the ground. His cheek was absolutely insane with agony, but he suppressed it easily. His jaw was the same way, easily suppressed. But his nose posed the biggesy difficulty. A human's natural reaction when hit in the nose was for the eyes to water with liquid from the tear ducts. And since this was not only a punch from bone but rather solid rock slamming into his tender flesh. So his eyes disabled him for a minute. In only two seconds they stopped. Sage used his control over the Force to stop his body's reaction, closing the ducts. He wiped away his tears with his arm sleeve. As he stood he gave Phantom a look of thought. Sage knew what he would do to the man. He did not feel anger or enjoyment, rather he felt sorry for the man. If only the Sith, who craved power, knew what power this Jedi possessed. But the odd thing was, the Jedi would give it up in a second if it could save one man, woman, child, or any creature.

Sage started his full sprint towards the waiting Sith. As he got withen sabre lenght he started the duel. The two blocked and parried in coming attacks for a moment or two. Then Sage got the advantage. His swordmanship was superior. But that was not all of how he was winning. The Force gave him strength double the power of the Sith. Each strike made the other man's arm tremble. Sage was finally trying to fight.

Sage, seeing that he could not disable the man by shear swordplay, had an idea. He Force Pushed the man back. As the man reached his peak Sage pulled at the legs from behind with the all powerful Force. The Sith found himself being flipped so now his face watched the ground speed by. He suddenly stopped for a split second, enough time.

As Sage made the man stop, he was there in a nonosecond. Dirt flew up from the ground, way of the Force, blinding the man. Sage, without stopping, kick the man once, twice, threee times square in the nose. The kicks were like lightning as they struck, both in speed and power. Phantom felt himself flying back as Sage broke the hold. As he flew back, still blinded, he swung. Sage ducked just in time, the top of his hair got obliterated. Phantom felt his back hit a solid structure, but it was not. Sage had erected a Force Wall right behind the Sith. Before the man could swing again or even see Sage kicked him again in the nose. The force of the kick added to the fact his head had nowhere to go but the Wall amplified the blow. Sage dropped the wall and backed off, remorse in his soul. Sage hated hurting people, but he had no choice.

Darth Phantom

ooc: I agree, but there is a limit to how much pain one can take. And please tell he if you think the Sith Sorcery stuff is G-Moding and what not.

:: Phantom fell to his knees, blood poured from his nose. He could feel his eyes water, his face hurt like hell, but he quickly over came it, he repeated these words in his mind ::

"There Is No Pain In Strength"

:: He touches his nose with his right hand, slowing the bleeding considerably, and stopping his eyes from watering completely. Phantom reaches into his cloak and removes a large kris. he lifts the stone from the ground and sends it toward Sage, which in turn avoids it, but allows enough time for Phantom to make his move. With one quick motion, Phantom leaps to his feet and imbeds the kris in Sage's right thigh, removing it would render it useless.

Phantom jumps back several feet. Sage suddenly drops to his left knee, he looks down to see the kris remove itself.
    As he looks up he sees Phantom impale Sage through his shoulder. Phantom pushes Sage off his blade, then brings it down slashing Sage across the stomach. Phantom steps back ::

Sage Hazzard

OOC - Well, there actually is no limit. Pain is impluses sent to the brain. There are actually people who have a rare defect or something where they feel no pain because their nerves are not properly wired to send signals to the brian. When your body is hit, cut, etc. your nerves send the information they recieve to the brain. The brain turns it into pain so you know that the area is damaged and you need to seek some sort of repairing so it can become at it's best again. Your brain also sends blood to the area sometimes to cushion the injuired muscle, bone, etc. so that it won't get worse. This is what swelling is. So when I block out the pain I'm actually stopping the signals to my brain from my pain receptors.

Well, it is a little God Modish man. Not even a Master can open the ground up and close it back by sheer will. Perhaps if you give a plausable reason on how you did it, then I might accept it.

Darth Phantom

OOC: Well I'll give you that. A Sith has done that before, his name was Lord Kaan, I read about it in a SW cronology book, But Sith Sorcery can do just about anything, from changing weather patterns to killing a person with just a thought, but I will edit my post none the less. If you want I can give you a link to a site with all the Sith Sorcery things on it

Sage Hazzard

OOC - Well, see, there ya go. I don't know jack squat about Sith Sorcery. Could you tell me a bit about it? Not much, just one thing. Does one counteract it as one would any Force Attack? Or is it stronger, better in some way?

Yes, please, give me the link if you would. Not that I don't believe you but knowledge is power and I'd love to know more about the SW Universe.

Don't edit your post just yet. If you say sorcery can do it, I believe you. But I need to know the answer to my question above before I can make a realistic reply.

Darth Phantom

OOC: To my knowledge a Jedi can not counteract it because they would have to use the dark side and not for just a breaf moment eather. I think another Sith can counter it, but I'm not 100% sure. Heres the link I use.

www.fallenjedi.com/sithspells.html

Sage Hazzard

OOC - Give me tell tommorrow night to respond please. I need to think of my reply. Answer one more thing though for me, are you crushing me still? I mean if I try and push it apart again would you be stopping it?

Thanks for the link. I might find it useful down the line for something else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast