Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Death to the Enemy...( Sage )

Darth Phantom

well I edited my post before all this and its much more to my liking.

Sage Hazzard

OOC - Okay, good post. I have one question though, what's a "kris"? I'm not familar with all of the SW weapons nor all of reality's weapons. Could you please explain what it looks like, does? Thanks, I need to know so I can post. Thanks for being patient.

Darth Phantom

ooc: A kris is a long zig zaged knife, its like an arrow head, it goes in easy, but when you take it out it rips out the flesh

Sage Hazzard

Sage felt of his stomach with his hand. His mouth opened in shock as he saw blood all along the hand's fingertips. He looked up at Phantom as his mouth closed. His eyebrows went down slightly as his eyesight seemed to peirce the Sith's soul.

Sage was not a violent man. But this Sith had gone too far. The Jedi held back in all his fights, now his power must seep through to save his life.

"I'm sorry. I truely am." Sage whispered as he looked through Phantom.

The Jedi raised his hand over his head. A sparkling light danced over him as seering heat, properly placed, stopped the blood pouring from his wounds. The Jedi moved his hand to the Sith. His fingers were wide as his open palmed hand faced the Sith Lord.

"I am sorry."

Before the Sith could make sense of the incident his heart started to tingle. The blood pulsing through his veins grew hot as his heart did. The red liquid started to boil as it reached a unspeakable temperature. The Sith's skin bubbled as the blood heated all the muscles and skin through the man's body. Sage was unsure of the exact number but it was something like the same pint of blood exits and comes back to your heart in two seconds. He wasn't certain if the time was entirely true but if it was anywhere near, the Sith was in trouble. The other man callapsed to the ground as the blood in his brain boiled. LIGHTS OUT. Sage stopped the process as Phantom went to "sleep". The man could recooperate... in time. And Sage began a healing process as to not sca the man for life.

The Jedi did his work from a distance. The other man's skin turned normal as it cooled and the Lightside of the Force did cosmitic work. Sage hoped that when the Sith's group found him they could repair the minor brain damage. Surely they could.

Sage rose slowly, his injuries prohibiting his limbs to move much. He started for the Jedi HQs at a slow limp.

Darth Phantom

OOC: Dude I'm sorry, but that would kill me. Also can a Jedi really do that?

Sanis Prent

OOC: Yeah, that is VERY fatal

Sage Hazzard

OOC - Well, I disagree. Since I kept monitor on your condition and only did it enough to knock you out, and then I healed your most fatal injuries, you wouldn't be dead. But of course, what you think is all that matters since you are the one it is done to. So I'll change my post. Instead of editing I'll just make the new post here. It's the post I made above but with a very differant twist.

IC -

Sage felt of his stomach with his hand. His mouth opened in shock as he saw blood all along the hand's fingertips. He looked up at Phantom as his mouth closed. His eyebrows went down slightly as his eyesight seemed to peirce the Sith's soul.

Sage was not a violent man. But this Sith had gone too far. The Jedi held back in all his fights, now his power must seep through to save his life.

"I'm sorry. I truely am." Sage whispered as he looked through Phantom.

The Jedi raised his hand over his head. A sparkling light danced over him as seering heat, properly placed, stopped the blood pouring from his wounds. The Jedi moved his hand to the Sith. His fingers were wide as his open palmed hand faced the Sith Lord.

"I am sorry."

Before the Sith could make sense of the incident his heart started to tingle. The blood pulsing through his veins grew hot as his heart did. The red liquid started to boil as it reached a unspeakable temperature. The Sith's skin bubbled as the blood heated all the muscles and skin through the man's body. Sage was unsure of the exact number but it was something like the same pint of blood exits and comes back to your heart in two seconds. He wasn't certain if the time was entirely true but if it was anywhere near, the Sith was in trouble. The other man callapsed to the ground as the blood in his brain boiled. LIGHTS OUT. Sage stopped the process as Phantom went to "sleep". The man could recooperate... in time. And Sage began a healing process as to not sca the man for life.

The Jedi did his work from a distance. The other man's skin turned normal as it cooled and the Lightside of the Force did cosmitic work. Sage hoped that when the Sith's group found him they could repair the minor brain damage. Surely they could.

Sage rose slowly, his injuries prohibiting his limbs to move much. He started for the Jedi HQs at a slow limp.

--------------------------

Sage still knelt on the ground, badly wounded. What happened in the Sith's mind was a fabrication, Alter Mind. But in the Sith's brain he thought he was dead.

The Jedi was facinated at what would happen. Would the Sith remain down for his brain thought he lived no more? Would he snap out of it? Or would he die for his brain thought it be so. Sage held the Alter Mind grip. In front of the Sith's eyes was darkness, pure darkness. He was still trapped in the nightmare.

OOC - There. Sorry about the last post. Got carried away.

If you need to know the specifics of Alter Mind, just ask. It's like the "Jedi Mind Trick" except it's more powerful and more convincing.

Sanis Prent

OOC: Heating blood like that would be extremely fatal. It would cause near-instant Cephalohematosis, which is lack of oxygen-carrying blood to the brain. Under those temperatures, red corpuscles would lyse, and could no longer hold oxygen. In addition, the amount of contact trauma would cause scarring in the interfaces in capillaries, keeping oxygen/CO2 transfer from occurring. Furthermore, the heart would go into fibrilation from that amount of trauma. If, after all this, you are alive, your body's enzymes wouldn't be able to function at the increased temperature. You would die at a chemical level.

Sage Hazzard

OOC - That's why I change my post. I'm sorry I went that far. To be absolutely honest I knew it was too far and unrealistic. I just wanted this fight over with. It's getting kind of boring.

Darth Phantom

:: Phantom swims around in the darkness that is his mind. Disoriented and confused he begins to ask himself ::

Where am I? Am I dead?

:: From with in the darkness, he sees a faint red light in the distance, as he moves closer the light becomes brighter. He reaches the source of the light. A giant of a man stands waiting for something, at first he doesn't acknowledge Phantom. As Phantom stands staring at him he turns and speaks ::

"I have been waiting"

:: Phantom's eyes widen a bit ::

For me?

"Mmmm, Indeed"

:: The man turns and faces Phantom. Phantom's mouth nearly hits the ground ::

Naga....Sadow

"Yes"

Why do you wish to help me?

"The Sith need your help. You are a great warrior, and the dark-side is strong with you, The Sith can not afford to loose you"

What must I do?

"Do as I do"

:: Naga closes his eyes, the red glow that surrounds him engulfs the darkness, he begins chanting in ancient tongue, chanting the words to resurrect the dead. What felt like an eternity Phantom's eyes shoot open, He flips to his feet and spots Sage ::

I see you want to play mind games

:: Phantom closes his eyes, hundreds of Phantom spring out of the ground like weeds. They slowly surround the Jedi, as they all move to attack the real Phantom shatters Sage's left knee cap with the huge stone, as Sage falls to the ground Phantom retrieves Sage's saber, he clips it onto his belt and watches it closely. No more mind tricks will work he is ready for them ::

OOC: Sorry for it being so damn long. Just trying to make it more interesting. btw I like that last part about it being all in Phantom's mind. Fights do get kinda boring after awhile. What do you say, let LL judge it?

Sage Hazzard

OOC - No, I like it, length doesn't matter. Yeah, let LL judge, if he will. I won't make another post. He can judge by what's been done, your post being the last reply. Okay?

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa

Good close fight, but in the end, I believe Sage takes the win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12