Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Once Burnt (Teka Kenobi - Closed)

Vega Van Derveld

Re: I guess not

:: Vega laughed quietly, his soaking wet hair and robes sticking to his body tightly as if held there by some invisible force.

Heh heh heh..

Moving quietly forward he managed to maintain his balance very easily as he spun onto one foot, pivoting to bring his saber diagonally down towards Teka. The Jedi rose his saber to parry and the two struggled for a moment, twisting their bodies and weapons to defend. Taking advantage of Tekas previously aqquired wound, Vega leap up into the air, scissor kicking the Jedi back into the caves moss covered wall. ::

Teka Kenobi

*Teka flew back and hit the wall making a small ehcoing 'thud'. Hitting the wall he snaped his head back again onto a hard suface. He clutched his arm as it hit the wall also and stared at the Sith. Side stepping along the wall he used the force to again stop the pain and jumped up striking the Sith with a fist.*

Vega Van Derveld

:: Vega laughed lightly as he brought his left hand up in natural reflex to parry Tekas fist to the side. The Jedi threw another punch. This time, Vega did not defend the attack, he instead knocked the Jedi back against the cave wall, he himself lurching forward as he thrust a knee up into Tekas gut, saber coming down to his right shoulder. ::

Teka Kenobi

**Doubling over as the knee came into his chest he sensed the savbre and extended his right leg causing him to jump left slighty, avoiding the sabre strike. Quickly he got up and started hoblling to get out of the cave. Without looking he stoood up straight and spun rtound stil grasping onto his sabre to stop an almost certain 'deatrh strike'. He backed up nearing the entrance of the cave. Vega's face was clear now and he could see the sith was wearing out. How long would it take to stop him?**

Vega Van Derveld

:: Vega watched as Teka edged to the back of the cave, nearing further closer to the drop into the river.

As I have said before.. rasped Vega, twisting the blue blade of Pax in a swift patten, You may run from me, be I will find you everytime.. and I will destroy you.

Lunging forward violently Vega swiped at Tekas left leg, causing him to edge to the side, blocking the attack. Again, dodging and ducking from side to side Vega continued an all out offensive against Teka, taking him from the flank with a head kick which knocked him back against the wall of the cave.

Night night..

The Knight lached his whole hand over the Padawans face and slammed his skull back against the wall of the cave, sending a sprig of blood splashing against the stone. ::

Teka Kenobi

::Images flickered. He saw his homeplanet. Kail. The ranges. His mother. His Father?...Siblings? Pain, death, suffering. Vega, Sith, TSE.

It went.
    All he could see was white.
    Nothing more.
    He was aware that he would most probably not remember this and shut his eyes.

He was out.::

***The Sith slowly released his grasp and Teka fell out of the indent and to the ground. He was in a bad position. The Sith knew that. Teka new that. Maybe somewhere in his dream world he was healing his wounds. Planning against Vega. Maybe he would wake up in a few seconds and batter the &^%* out of Vega.

No.

This would not happen.

Not today anyway...***

Vega Van Derveld

:: Vega looked down at Tekas limp body lying on the bank of the river. He was motionless and seemed to be out cold. The Sith once again seemed to glide in the air as he dropped down out of the small cavern to land beside Teka.

With Pax disignited, Vega kicked Tekas body. He made no noise. No sound at all.

..Hmm..

Kneeling down by the Jedi, Vega grinned manically. He wasn't physically able to resist, Vega was not in control.

Hefting the rather light body onto his shoulder, Vega groaned as he looked around to see which way his ship was. Now, now all he needed was to get back to TSE with Teka still unaware of what was going on... ::

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12