Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip to Tatooine...(open RPG)

Anakis Moreven

Trip to Tatooine...(open RPG)

*Anakis loaded the Corellian Corvette he borrowed from Jedi Enahs, and put on lots of food, extra sabers, and blasters, tools, and good things for a vacation...*

"When are Jedit and Enahs gonna get here???"

(Anyone can join, just ask Anakis if you can go too. Sith can sneak on)

Vega Van Derveld

:: Vega slipped quietly around the corner of the flatlands. He watched intently as Anakis loaded a variety of suplies onto his ship, wondering where he was headed to. He ducked to the ground, his Sith sword in hand.

The light glinted against the sword, shooting a small ray across into Anakis's eye. The Jedi squinted, momentarily pausing the replishment of supplies. The Sith slunk quickly back around the corner, bringing the sword up close to his body.

Fool he thought, ... He hasn't even noticed I'm here.

Vega gave a small inward grin, pondering whether or not to follow up his curiosity and head to the ship. He nodded, agreeing with the voices that it would be a good idea.

Now, how to get aboard without being noticed. He glanced down at himself, trying to work out the enigmatic puzzle. An idea clicked in his idea.

Anakis: "Just a few more and I'll be d-"
    Voice: "Help! Someone help!"

The voice generator Vega used normally when practicing with his guitar had come in handy. He tossed it in the opposite direction, past Anakis.

With instinctive reaction, the Jedi turned, running towards the voice. There was his chance. Vega lept to his feet, and with force enhanced (covert-like) speed, darted towards the Corvette.

The cargo hold was open, thus providing an excellent place for the Sith to hide. He dived straight in, rolling into the darkness of the back as the Jedi returned.

Anakis placed the final suplies in and pushed a small button, causing the hold to close quickly.

He was in, He had made it, It had begun. ::

Ket Limelight

*On Tatooine*

The dark figure walked quietly down the street of Mos Espa,No one seemed to bother him. He was born here,and anyone who knew him liked him,and anyone else who didnt know him feared him. Why,you ask? For Ket Limelight is a Sith Warrior. And the fiercest of his breed. Willing to die in combat,willing to sacrifice anything to win. that was his way. He had no use for weakness of heart. Ket made his way into one of the many bars in town,his black robes flowing within the dusty winds of the mid-day. He sat down quietly at a table,and ordered himself a beer. Sitting there,looking about,his mind attuned to the force to seek out other force users,sith and jedi alike...

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis realizes his mind must be going still. he Sits down at the cockpit, waiting for the other Jedi. He had to have at least a crew of 5.*

Jedi Alpha

Satine walks over to Anakis, buckling his weapons belt on. He also had two swords on his back.

"Mind if I come?"

Anakis Moreven

"Not at all. Come along. You know how to fly a Corvette?"

Jedi Alpha

Satine nods his head, smiling.

"They're easy to fly."

Anakis Moreven

"Alright. You take the controls. Let's wait for more crew."

Jedi Alpha

"Sure."

Alpha walks into the ship, and hops into the pilot's seat.

Anakis Moreven

"Alright."

*Sees two figures in the distance.*

"Hey, wanna join us? Were goin to Tatooine on a ship"

Anakis Moreven

"Hey"

*Alpha kicks Anakis*

"Wha?"

"There's nobody there. you must be hallucinnating again"

"Sorry" says Anakis. He decides to enter space before he goes insane. Satine lifts off and the ship heads to Tatooine, when Anakis suddenly sees ...A SITH FRIGATE! Coming straight at them. He recognizes the ship of Skroth da Ripper, Sith Warrior.

"Satine, if he fires, blast back with all we got."

*suddenly, Anakis hears muffled talking coming from thw cargo hold.*

*He opens the cargo hold to see the menacing face of Vega van Derveld.*

"Oh. Nice meeting you again Vega" Anakis says coldly.

Jedit Quarv

**Jedit runs up**
    "Sorry I'm late I was at the Bar&Grill"

Vega Van Derveld

:: Vega swiftly swung his Two-handed Sith Sword out of the hold, the blade a foot from Anakis.

The pleasure is mine Anakis...

He nudged the tip of the sword into Anakis' chest before swinging it backwards, clipping it to his hip. The warrior then rose to his feet inside the hold, ducking so that he would not bump his head.

He stepped out of the hold into the sunlight, crossing his arms whilst regarding Anakis with a stern look ::

Skroth da Ripper

<font color=red>******Onboard the Frigate Onslaught*******</font color>

*Skroth is sitting in his chair on the bridge. An ensign hurries up to him. *

Ensign: Sir, we got a corvette coming in. All we know is that it’s affiliated with the GJO.

Skroth: Launch the interceptor Squads, and ready the Massacre.

Ensign: "Yes sir."

*Skroth opened a comm. signal to Dyne, who was in the mess hall getting a bite to eat. *

Skroth: Hey Dyne, you busy?

Dyne: "Actually I'm kinda bored man. There's nothing to do here."

Skroth: "Well somethin' just came up. You wanna help us take out a Jedi corvette, man?"

Dyne: "Hell yeah!"

Skroth: "Alright I'll meet you down in the hanger bay"

Dyne: "Sure thing man. I'm headed that way now."

*Skroth clicks off his comm. and calls the ensign over again and tells him to also prep the Lionheart for launch. The ensign salutes, and does as he is told. Skroth gives the command to engage the corvette, and then starts heading towards the hanger bay as the frigate opens fire on the jedi ship. *

Dyne Darkforce

He got up and quickly wiped himself off, already in his pilot uniform. Dyne ran out the mess hall and busted through some doors. He approached the hanagr quickly as his ship, "The Lionheart", was ready. A few minutes later, Dyne arrived at the hangar. Jumping over some railing, he landed on his feet below and headed to the ship. He got into the cockpit as it shut over his head. Activating the power system and weapons/targeting system, he immediately left the hangar. Dyne received word that interceptors were headed with them to the corvette, 12 in total. A grin appeared over his face as he left the hangar in his ship.

"Alright, time to rock."

As he slowly drifted into space, Dyne hit the afterburners and throttle. He immediately sped up to maximum speed with his missles and lasers activated. Situating his face mask, he looked out from under it and grinned, awaiting the corvette to come into site. He ran his finger across multiple buttons, activating his shield coverage and targeting computer waiting for a lock. Dyne set the shields to full hull coverage with maximum recharge rate, as this might be a heavy star battle. He could hear as his missle payload was being set and lasers activated then warmed up. Dyne was set to engage the corvette approaching them.

Skroth da Ripper

*The "Massacre" came out of the hanger, a few moments the 2 squads of Interceptors followed. Skroth sent out a comm. signal to his fighters*

Skroth: All Tie Interceptors, Your flight orders are to draw the fire away from The “Lionheart”, The “Massacre”, and The “Onslaught”. Also, if you get a clear shot at the enemy ship take it. I want that ship hit hard, and fast before it enters hyperspace. Got it?"

Raptor Squad: "Roger that Massacre."

Ruthless Squad: "We read you Massacre."

*Skroth closes the signal, and arms his torpedoes. He sets his shield and cannon strength, and throttles up next to Dyne.

*Skroth then opens a comm. link to Dyne. *

Skroth: "Well, let's bust that ship up, man." :evil:

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis, with Enhanced senses, sees the ships ahead of him. He charges up hyperspace, and aims for between the Sith ships. The frieghter charges through the ships, ripping metal from the ships, and causing light damage to the ships, just enough for Anakis to get away.*

*Vega grabs Anakis' throat and lifts him off the ground.*
    "If Skroth or Dyne dies, I'll pop your head off like a grape..."

*Anakis kicks the Sith in the chest, knocking him ino the wall and knocking him unconcious. He looks at his Jedi friends, the Sith neutralized for now.*

"Continue our course to Tatooine..."

Vega Van Derveld

OOC - WTF?! I don't just go out cold that quick, Jedi boy.

Anakis Moreven

Then fake it

Ket Limelight

On Tatooine...

Ket walked down the dusty streets of Mos Espa,the midday approching fast. He could sense his brother far off in the distance though the force. He could not tell anything other than that. Except that he was headed here. Ket made his way over to a cart selling fried bantha meat. He took one down from the pole it hung and bit into it. The cart owner asked him how he was going to pay for that,and Ket looked up. The cart owner then said it was on the house,knowing full well Ket was a Sith and an unforgiving man. Ket continued down the street quietly eating his piece of bantha meat. All the hustle and bustle was a bit annoying,but Ket somewhat like the annonymity that Mos Espa gave a person. Ket made his way over to waht appeared to be on of the many pit fights held here lately,a tournament to crown a new champion of the death battles. ket chuckled quietly as the two fought. Ripping into his bantha meat,he observed the one fighter snap the others neck and win. Just as he was about to be crowned,Ket spoke up...

Background voice: And the new champion of the death battles is...

Enter Ket: I think not...

Background voice: My goodness,folks,it's Ket Limelight! Former champion of this very tournament.

Ket hopped down into the pit and pulled his dark robes off himself. He cracked his neck and grinned as he looked to his now advisary.

If you want to become the cahampion,you must first go through me...

With that,the battle ensued. The man whom just won took a swing at Ket,and Ket grabbed his fist with force and squeezed hard, The man fell to his knees and screamed in pain as his knuckles broke,one by one. Ket kicked him hard in the chest,sending him into the pit wall. The man hopped up in a rage and charge Ket,but let let out a short arm uppercut that sent the man flailing backward again. Ker jumped up high and flipped upside down,kicking him in the head,then landing and sweeping his legs out from under him. Crouching down,he waited until the man got up,and as he shook off the dizzyness,Ket howled in rage and backflipped upward,a flash of sonic waves emitting from his foot as he connected with the man's jaw. Ket then laned down on his feet and walked over to the man,whom lay in a heap on the ground. Picking him up,he uttered a few words,Are you good enough to fight me? ,and then snapped his neck violently,the mans head turning 180 degrees around. Ket picked up his dark robes and dusted them off. Donning them once again,he grabbed the 10,000 credit CredCard from the announcer and looked to him.

Keep the trophy...I will back again next time...

And with that Ket walked off into a nearby bar that some of the spectators dranka t and ordered a small bottle of JD and drank,sitting down and taking in the sight of people,flicking off a tiny spot of blood from his face...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast