Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Satine, care for a match?

Miryan no Trunks

*The two stood there, blades locked in a fierce test of strength. MnT continued pushing forward, noticing with pleasure that Satine's arm had finished healing itself, as there wasn't the same off-balance pressure that there had been a minute ago. Suddenly, MnT was caught in mid-thought, as the Jedi dropped backwards. He was barely able to catch his balance, as his legs were swept out from underneath him. Again, he had barely hit the ground, as Satine's foot came around again in a spin kick that connected hard with his ribs. The force was powerful enough that it caused him to bounce off the ground somewhat, and into a nearby tree. MnT had clenched up all the muscles in his upper torso in mid-air, so the damage was somewhat minimal, but still he heard a crack, and it wasn't from just the tree.*

*He fell to the ground, a shower of splinters coming to rest over his body. MnT fell into a deep meditation as he searched out for the wound in his body. A rib on his left side, a couple up from the bottom. He couldn't quite tell, but it was definately fractured at least, if not fully cracked. He took in a deep breath to calm himself, and to test just how bad it was. It didn't hurt as much as he expected it to, but it still hurt. Slowly, MnT got back up on his feet. Using peripheral vision as he did, he examined the structural damage of the tree.. It was crushed well enough, a well-placed kick would easily send it rushing down towards whereever he wanted it to. As he stood, MnT took in another deep breath, the pain from his rib stabbing at him again, and sheathed his sword. Slowly, he brought his right foot up, so that it was sitting vertically perpendicular with his body.*

OOC: Yes, I know it's not complete. I'm tired. I'll post the rest tommorrow. Gomen.

Satine Capashen

Allpha watches Miryan with detatched interest.

{OOC:Sure. Sleep well.}

Miryan no Trunks

*As he stood there, MnT slowly hooked his leg over by the knee, keeping the upper half completely straight up. He sat like that for just a moment, before suddenly jabbing it backwards into the weakened part of the tree. A loud succession of snaps and cracks followed, as the wood shattered in half, and began to tilt forwards towards where Satine stood.*

*Branches crashed loudly together as the upper half of the tree fell, a huge mass of movement, that caused enough of a physical distrubance in the force, that MnT was able to move around, without his prescence being detected. He leapt onto the the shaft of the tree as it tilted, using the natural speed and balance of his species to run up it as it fell. This kept him out of Satine's view.*

*Finally, as the flailing branches got close enough that Satine had to dodge or risk getting pummeled to death, he did so, and looked forwards towards the tree. He could not see the sith, and the force was still in enough turmoil that he could not sense him either.*

*Up above, MnT started to arch down. He had timed that jump perfectally, and the Jedi couldn't tell where he was. He took half a moment to conciously feel out how his rib was doing, and concluded that it was no worse off than it had been, a good sign at least. As he began to pick up speed, he looked down, and watched as the Jedi looked around for him, before finally looking up. He did so with a bit of a double-take, as he was not expecting his opponent to be there. A grin appeared on the Jedi's face, and he held his sword up, ready to impale the falling sith. This did not concern the Sith at all, for as he got closer, he thrust his hands down towards Satine, and the force began to flow.*

*A powerful wave of energy crashed into Satine from above, as if someone was dropping an ocean on him. He struggled to maintain his balance, but the force push as too much. His legs strained to their limits, then collapsed suddenly, toppling the Jedi to the ground. A dozen or so meters away, MnT landed softly, the push having launched him back up into the air somewhat, acting like a spring-board.*

*MnT regained his balance, and turned to face the fallen Jedi, while again unsheathing his sword, and bringing it to a defensive position..*

Satine Capashen

Alpha uses the Force, and pushes against the ground with it. Miyan watches with an interest as the Jedi did what looked like a useess manuver. As he pushes harder, the ground eventually pushes back, lifting Alpha into the air, nd suprising the Sith. As he lands Alpha brings his fist up, slamming down on the back of Miryan's neck, stunning him. Alpha backs away to give the Sith time to get up.

Miryan no Trunks

*MnT stood there, completely baffled by this show of strength in the force.. He had only ever seen Sith Master Anbira levitate himself via the force, and to have this Jedi here doing so himself, was more than a little unbelievable.. Yet there it was.. He shook his head to clear away the confusion, and felt Satine's presence coming down behind him.*

*Quickly, MnT dropped down to one knee, as he sensed Satine's arm swinging hard towards his spine. He tensed up the muscles in his neck, but the punch still succeeded in toppling him forwards. He just managed to bring himself into a roll, but was still able to carry it through into a standing position.*

*He quickly turned around, still somewhat distrought by that force display... Most Sith and Jedi Masters couldn't sustain a force push like that, and here was Satine, whom he thought to be the equivalent of a Warrior, or Knight at best, doing so.. He cleared his throat, and spoke, his rib sending a sharp pain through him with each syllable..*

... Satine... How are you able to sustain control over the force like that? I've only ever seen one person with such mastery over it, and I know of no-one who is an equal to Master Anbira...

*As he awaited the Jedi's reply, MnT took in a deep breath, expanding his lungs and bearing the pain it took to reposition his rib, which had been shaken a bit by the roll... He regripped Damnation's Touch, and brought himself into a defensive position..*

OOC: Umm... That really is border-line moding, using a move like that /=)

Satine Capashen

Alpha breathes hard, almost completely exhausted from the exertion. That was his price to pay for being able to do that...He had one shot at it, but it tkes almost all his energy from him.

"I had practiced that move for a while...I has one huge drawback though..."

Alpha gets into a weakend defnsive position, waiting for an attack to come.

{OOC oes that make up for it? If it is a powerful move that drains the user of energy, that isn't really GM'ing is it?}

Miryan no Trunks

*MnT stood there a moment, considering Satine's position.. He had just used most of his energy in an attack that, while surprising, was not entirely effective..*

... Satine.. I assume that you aren't in any condition to carry on the fight right now..

*At that, MnT resheathed his blade, and took a long deep breath..*

.. I have to end the battle, as you seem too exhausted from that move, to properly defend yourself, let alone Attack.. It was a fun match, I will say this.. It has given me much to think about, in regards to my speed and techniques.. And, well.. I trust this has taught you a good lesson for in battle.. Never exert more energy than your move will drain from your opponent..

*MnT nodded, then walked over to Satine, to offer assistance to getting to whereever he felt the need to go..*

OOC: Of course, if you want to continue the match, we can, but it seems kindof pointless =/

Satine Capashen

{OOC: Nah, I think that was a good match.}

lpha shakes Miryan's hand, and smiles slightly.

"Good job. Next time we fight I won't be so easy to exhaust."

Alpha's wings extend, and he takes flight, sending a Force message into Miryan's head. He hears Alpha's voice saying: Ya know, I don't think you're cut out to be a sith. you should look into joining the Jedi...

Alpha soon disappears from sight, determined to train much more, to improve his skills.

Miryan no Trunks

*As the words rang throughout his mind, MnT closed his eyes and shook his head softly..*

... A Jedi.. Me..? Not likely.. My life revolves around fighting, and training... My purpose is something that the Jedi would never permit in one of their own....

*As the thought ends, MnT walks over to a nearby rock, and leaning against it, looks up at the sky.. The blue had been replaced with grey, as clouds had rolled in during the battle. He sat there for a while, thinking.. And then the rain started....*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12