Thread: Old Contacts, New Life (RP Open)

Sage Hazzard

Old Contacts, New Life (RP Open)

The Peace Keeper landed on the sandy surface of the planet. The dust kicked up from under the landing thrusters before the clicked off.

------------------------------------------

Sage sat in the co-pilot seat, Chewnakka in the pilot. His Padawans took a seat behind them. Sage swiveled his chair around as he unbuckled his harness.

"Okay. Jubei, you're with me. Bel, go with Chewnakka."

Sage lifted out of his chair and opened the side hatch while Chewnakka went threw the cooling down process of the massive ship. Sage jumped onto the sand of the desert, waiting for his Padawan to follow. He sensed he was doing so and spoke without turning.

"Jubei, come with me. We need to meet someone in town. Don't worry about Bel, she's in good hands. They need to do something else right now. I assume you are ready. Are my assumptions correct?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader

(Jubei bowed reverently as he followed)

Jubei: I understand, Master Sage. I am confident in Beldarine's abilities. We are both ready to perform our duty.

(Jubei's brow furrowed)

Jubei: Master, if I may ask, who are we going to meet?

Sage Hazzard

"Yes you have a right to know. His name is Kordron he's a human. He used to work at Kessle's mining facility and knows his way around. He also would be able to get use through the planetery shield. He's our informant in a matter of speaking. He has changed his smuggling ways and chosen to fly straight. He's a good guy."

Sage continued to walk to the town.

"Do you have any objections?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader

(Jubei shook his head)

Jubei: No objections, Master Sage. A man is not shackled by the actions of his past.

JediBeldarine

**Bel bowed fluidly to her Jedi Master.

Of course, Sage. I will go with Chewnakka.

**She watched Sage and Jubei walk away, slowly becoming distorted by the heat radiating off the sand. Bel didn't know that much about ships, so she simply stayed back out of Chewnakka's way as he went about his business. Patiently she waited, not speaking, until it seemed like the massive wookie was finished.

Chewnakka, what is it you would have me do? Do we stay on the ship, or is there something else Master Sage has assigned us to do?

Sage Hazzard

Sage smiled as he swiveled his head to the young man.

"I am glad you feel that way Jubei. Very glad."

Sage had reached town by then. He turned in the direction of a tavern. The eventual meeting place for their informant. He nodded in it's directions.

"This is a good test for your Jedi senses. Tell me. What do you feel around you? What do you sense in this enviorment? What do you feel from the people around you?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader

(Jubei attempted to stretch out with his feelings, but quickly grimaced as the multitude of presences almost overwhelmed his feelings. Quickly, he broke away from his feelings)

Jubei: Its all mixed, everybody's voice talking at the same time. I can't feel any one thing. It is very confusing.

Jubei SaDherat Vader

delete me

Chewnakka

Roar....

Chewnakka got up from the pilot seat and walked slowly towards the girl. She backed up frightened by his menacing walk. He got close enough to smell her breath.

"Roar!!!!!!"

He said the word, not a growl. She closed her eyes.

"Just kidding."

Her eyes widened with suprise. The Wookiee could speak Basic? He pointed to his collar. It was a self made device. It was somewhat like a translater.
    His meaty lips formed a smile.

"Sorry, I still get a kick out of doing that."

Chewnakka grabbed his Blast and Smash.

"I don't take orders from anybody. Sage is a good kid, but he's a little bonkers sometimes if you ask me."

She hadn't.

"Force? Jedi? Who comes up with this Bantha Dung?"

The beast/man opened the hatch. A breeze of hot and humid air filled the cabin.

"I hate Tatooine."

Chewnakka turned his head towards the girl.

"You coming? Or are you going to stay in this rotten peice of Dura Steel?"

Chewnakka waved a hand at her Lightsabre.

"I hope you know how to use that little girl. Things only get bumpier from here."

The Wookiee jumped out of the ship and onto the sand with a grunt. He marched towards the town.

JediBeldarine

Re: Roar....

**She laughed as she fastened her cloak around her shoulders. Combined with her jedi robes, it helped to shield some of the heat from her body. Stepping from the ship, her feet stirred up the sand as she began walking closer to the wookie.

"I do not mind the heat. I guess I got used to it after living on Tatooine for most of my youth."

**Shielding her eyes with one hand, Beldarine surveyed the landscape. Unrelieved beige flowed in every direction. Distances became distorted on this planet because of the heat waves emanating from the ground. The twin suns were high overhead.

**It had been so long, but Beldarine could not help being transported back in time. The events eight years ago still echoed through her mind. She had been afraid to return to Tatooine all those years ago, but now Beldarine felt as if she were returning home. Looking down at herself, she realized how much life had changed. She was a Jedi now, and she was happy.

**Shaking her head, Bel disgarded her daydreams and jogged slightly to catch up with the wookie.

"I can do whatever needs to be done. Hopefully I will not need to use this," her hand motioned towards her saber, " but I can defend myself if the situation arises. Have no fear about my safety, Chewnakka. The banta dung you call the Force is my ally, it will keep me safe."

**Smiling, she kept pace by his side.. heading for the town.

Jeseth Cloak

ooc: Is this post alright for involving myself? /ic:

Jeseth's wirey and cloaked figure kept to the shadows, a dark and engaging presence blanketing the area only for a moment. He knew that there were Jedi among him... but at the moment they were of little concern to him - he would merely keep a fairly low profile.

"That'll be 450 Credits, NR," a man said to him.

He couldn't be bothered to pay.

<font color=red>"Kill yourself.</font> I'll have the money delivered to you shortly."

Jeseth's words lulled the man into a sense of trust, security... he felt... satisfied. Another instance passed as Jeseth turned and began walking away from the weapon dealer's booth. It had all made perfect sense... A large blast and several screams of anguish assured him that the man had followed directions with zealous enthusiasm.

A sigh ushered out from Jeseth's lips... He had never intended for the man to make such a public and bloody display.

So much for a low profile...

Sage Hazzard

Sage placed his index finger to his lips.

"Amazing."

Sage smiled.

"Most Padawans have difficulty focusing on more then one individual's emotions. You're skill might not be honed, but it is emmense none the less."

Sage motioned towards the Cantina.

"Fate awaits. You first my Padawan."

OOC: It's fine Jeseth. Evil, cunning, gory, it's perfect. lol

Jeseth Cloak

<font size=1>ooc: Hehehe... Um... Alright. Email me so I can bug you about how I can be more involved, since I'm not sure where this is going...</font>

Jubei SaDherat Vader

(Jubei stepped inside, careful to limit himself to the thoughts of the Cantina patrons. He wasn't sure how Master Sage could open himself up like that. Everything seemed louder and disjunct with the Force, and it would be quite a while before Jubei could allow himself to open up as Sage did. He walked in, letting his eyes adjust to the darkness, and continued onward, taking in the images of nefarious characters, good, bad, and ugly. The stink of sweat and alcohol hung thick in the air, but Jubei paid it little mind. He opened his feelings as much as he could without becoming disoriented, and searched for anything unusual.)

Jeseth Cloak

Someone was searching for him... or for something? The Dark Jedi calmly compleated the finnishing touches on his newest saber, backing into the shadow's of his booth within the Catina. Jeseth had arrived only moments before Sage and his Padawan... neither of which he had ever come across before. It had been easy enough to clearly identify them as Jedi, but just how much of a threat they they were to him was yet to be seen.

Step into my parlor...

The thoughts echoed through the room, making themselves easily available to anyone who might be Force sensitive enough to grasp them.

said the Spider to the fly.

Jeseth's figured had become one with the shadows at his booth, and within them the Dark Jedi easily held his composure; Temperatures within the void were dramatically low...

A small amount of frost began to accumalate upon his brow as he continued to watch the latest arrivals with maticulous interest.

Sage Hazzard

Sage found a suitable seat near the bar.

"Here Jubei. Sit, relax."

The Jedi took his seat as he surveyed the surroundings for his contact.

"Soon. He will be here soon."

Lance Casey

A bar like any other bar. He had been in so many and had done so many things in them. But that was all in the past. The clone of the man called Lance Casey knows his time is running out. The degeneration of his very cells kills him a little more each day. But he has made a promise to himself. Before he goes, he will find and destroy the real Casey and the man he considers Casey's closest confidant. Sage Hazzard. The event's of the next few days would be interesting to say the least.

Across the bar sit's Hazzard with one of his padawans. Just as Caseey looks at Sage, Sage turns around and spots Caseey. Caseey just rasies his glass and bows it to Hazzard. This was going to be an interesting game indeed.

00C: Caseey is a way to tell it's the clone.

Sage Hazzard

The Jedi nods to his former Padawan before turning back to his current apprentice.

"Jubei, it seems we have time to kill. What would you like to drink?"