Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Sitting in the trees*(Challenge to a Sith)

Anakis Moreven

*Sitting in the trees*(Challenge to a Sith)

*Anakis waits in a tree in the forest, resting. He suddenly senses a disturbance. He falls to the ground, and ignites his saber.*

"Show yourself, Sith"

Shreth

The Jedi is met with a stone to the back of the head

I'd rather not came a voice

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis rubs his head, then turns around, and senses the Sith. He uses the force to lift a large rock up, and sends it flying at the sith's general direction*

"OW!"

~thud~

*Anakis runs to he sith, and sees it was the one he talked to in the bar...he had a large lumps on his forehead. Anakis stpes back, and ignites his saber*

Shreth

Shreth gets up, ready to fight, he uses the force to fling another rock at Anakis, but he brings up his saber destroying the rock, Shreth then kicks Anakis in the groin, causing the Jedi to double over and fall to the ground as Shreth puts some distance between him and Anakis

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis looks up and force pushes Shreth, kncoking him back. He then flips at him, and lands on Shreth's chest. He kicks Shreth in the jaw, then backflips off of him into a tree...he then uses the froce to camoflauge so Shreth can't find him.*

Shreth

Shreth gets back up, rubbing his jaw from the kick, then pulls out his only blaster, closes his eyes, and senses Anakis' presence, his fires thrice, breaking the limb hes standing on and knocking him to the ground.

Anakis Moreven

OOC: Remember, Sith get their power from anger, not concentration.

*Anakis gets to his feet, and uses force grip to lift the limb of the tree. He throws it at Shreth, knocking him to the gfround. Anakis then runs to him. As Shreth gets up, he roundhose kicks him in the side of the mouth, knocking him to the ground once more. Anakis steps behind a tree, and hides, and force heals from the nasty fall*

Shreth

Shreth gets back up and shakes his head, now he's pissed. He senses Anakis' possition, then goes to him.

Apearing around the tree, Shreth punches the Jedi in the face, Shreth then grabs Anakis by his cloths, slams him into a tree, then knees him in the stomach for good measure.

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis kicks Shreth off of him, then slams his silt into Shreth's chin, making him stumble. hwe then uses a concussion bolt to stun Shreth. He grabs him and throws him into the tree, then kicks him in the chest.*

Shreth

Shreth falls to the ground and stays there for a moment, he then force throws a rock at the side of Anakis' head distracting him, Shreth then charges and tackles him, he then starts beating the Jedi in the face over and over again, he then gets up, now clutching the Jedis Vibro Spatula.

Shreth then looks at the item, turns, and begins to sprint away.

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis force runs to Shreth and tackles him. He then punches him repeatedly in the face, grabs the spatch, and leaps off him...He then jumps into some tall grass and heals his wounds*

Shreth

Seeing the Jedi enter the tall grass and disapear, Shreth shakes his head, turn, then walks into a line of nearby trees.....

Latter, when the Jedi emerges, Shreth tackles him again, he puts both knees on his arms, while beating Anakis with rocks, one in each hand, an occasional rock would fly up and slam into the Jedis groin.

Majinafa

looks through the tall long grass at anakis*...jumps out takeling him to the floor*then dispaers into the shadows*

then reamerges one more time, but this time anakis throws him other to the tree and Majinafa hits the tree with a thud..*majinafa gets up and dispaers again* Majinafa can sense that Anakis watches for him*

Majinafa come to ankis and says*.....ok...look least i got you from Sheth huh?...*looks in to the moreing mist and look for seth standing next to Anakis*..."ok lets try to find him"

Anakis Moreven

OOC: you want an unfair fight majinara? Unless you ant me to kill you, I suggest you leave NOW.

*Anakis kicks Shreth off of him, then throws him to the ground, and kicks him. he closes his eyes, and uses force hurricane. the winds pick up, tossing the Sith intotn he wind. he hits tree with a sickening thud. Trees are ripped out, and when the storm is over, Shreth is under a pile of trees*

Majinafa

Laughs at ankis*.....ok my brave little friend...you wanna fight..you get one " brakes out from the shadows attacking Anakis with his blade cutting at his ribs and slaches up hitting his jaw cutting it open* * ankais comes back with a right hook to the kneck and a kicks to the groin making Maj double over* *maj once again disapaers*

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis senses hima t leaps at him, bringing his saber down with a huge slash in Maj's chest. He takes out his spatula and slaps him around a bit.*

"Leave or I will kill you. your choice. I don't want to fight you."

Majinafa

awww, dam" says a voice....*maj walks out griping his wounds*...pours a potion on the open cuts of Anakis making him scream in pain closing the wonds to a tight scare* " ok my friend this time i leave...but i will be back to fight you another day" *hands Anakis a small dagger* "walks of into the morning mist* *a voice calls back* by the way the dagger is for the sith right behinde you"...walks off*

OOC: just thought id help out for me interupting ...sorry

Skroth da Ripper

*Anakis senses a sith presence behind him and forces the darrer back. His wrist is promptly caught, and the Jedi, looks up into the burning eyes of Skroth*

"Hello Anakis."

*With that Skroth lifts the jedi up, flips him over his shoulder, and slams him hard to the ground. Anakis looks up, he looked dazed from the impact. A trickle of blood came from his nose as well. Skroth then takes his fist, and slams it into the jedi's ribs. Several pops are heard as the force enhanced blow comes into contact with the Anakis' chest. Skroth then stomps on The Jedi knight's damaged ribs, and uses him as a spring board. He force leaps back, and backflips through the air. He lands right next to Shreth, who is just now getting up. Skroth helps him up*

"Got your message about you needing some help, old friend."

*Skroth gets into his defensive stance, and awaits Anakis' move*

Anakis Moreven

I resign from this fight.

I'm not going to fight until the decree is over with. I don't want to be captured by GMA and killed.

Ruben Drail Jr

(The Red Alert was drawing close to where the battle was taking place, Ruben could tell. On the main radar screen he could see the imprints of what were 3, maybe 4 force users not too far into the distance. The weapons shipment from GMA hadn't arrived yet but if Ruben could get Boba down here in time they might just be able to bag this Jedi Knight.)

(With the ship hovering mere minutes away from the fight grounds it slowed its pace as Ruben awaited conformation from Fett.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast