Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coruscant Tales: Hunt for Layla

Daleethria

She walked passed Malone and looked around ... so far the streets were devoid of any life. All that she could sense was the two that were with her. When she reached the side of the building, her eyes looked at each window and she started to plan her route.

The others that were with her became the last things on her mind as she figured out the best way up there. She would have to be careful when hitting the windows ledges to not trip off any alarms. Luckily there were no motion detectors on the windows.

Stepping up to the wall, she placed her hands on top of the exterior and closes her eyes ...

Darth Ryanos

::Senses immediate danger. He then reaches out and snatches Daleethria's hand.

"If you were to touch that a millimeter higher, we would all be found. Here is where I might be able to help. I can sense them with my normal senses instead of the Force. You see, I have the genes of my parents, two very different species: a human Jedi, and a vampiric Sith. I was never told this because they died trying to keep me. So, they sent me to a small, out of the way planet, on the Carona system, located on the outer rim of the galaxy. It consists of about a thousand small planets the size of asteroids or slightly larger. Because I had no family, I had to find out information about my parents by joining both the Jedi and the Sith (OOC: background only, not actually). And because of these conflicting genes, it caused me to be a half-breed, much like the comic book character Blade. I have some of the strengths of the vampire, and no weaknesses of the vampire. I only had a slight craving of blood, which I managed to control since the age of thirteen, when the vampiric genes became active. And this mix has caused me to have enhanced abilities. You cannot hear the humm of the sensors, whereas I can. They are hard to sense considering that they are machines. And I can see the tiny pressure points that set off the alarms. If you need access to that window, the only way that I see that happening is if I carry you up there, Daleethria and Marcus first, then "Matches." I could use my ship, but a Firespray Class ship without cloaking devices might get a lot more attention then we need. Carrying you up there is the only way that I can think of. You can trust me. I won't let you down."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12