Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vector Prime: "Belkadan"

Maz Vamosk

Re: Victory Campaign: "Gathering Point"

Maz Vamosk listened to the words of the Warmaster as he scanned some data that he had gathered on AEGSA.

<font color=#ff3333>* Translated from the Yuuzhan Vong language</font>

<font color=#ff3333>"It seems that there is a problem..."</font>

[i]If the Warmaster were human he would be raising his brow at this point in the conversation but he remained calm as he inquired. <font color=#ff3333>"What's that Executor?"</font>

<font color=#ff3333>"The AEGSA is far larger than we could have imagined. Preliminary reports show that there are over 1,000 of the infidels on base. We have several agents disguised as officers within the compound but it's going to take more man power than we had previously supposed."

<font color=#ff3333>"This is most unexpected Executor.. however this will not interfere with our mission to Belkadan..."</font> The Warmaster swiftly replied.

<font color=#ff3333>"No it will not, my suggestion is that we each send a small squadron of men, If Tla, Nom, Carr, you and I each send 250 warriors, on this mission they should make short work of the AEGSA compound. When the mission on Dantooine is complete they will rendezvous with us at Belkadan. 250 troops should not even minorly affect the outcome of our Belkadan mission and will ensure that AEGSA is dealt with properly. I believe at this point our first priority is to get rid of AEGSA.. if the knowledge they've learned is spread Galaxy-wide our advantage will be lost. The infidels will know full well of the glory of the Yuuzhan Vong.... but not yet.</font>

Commander Nom Anor

<font color=gold>[i]"Your wish is my command, eminence!"</font color>
    *Nom smashes one fist against his chest and moves to the troop hold.
    He orders his Second to gather his best 248 warriors.
    The other two would be Nom and Shak.
    Nom walekd down the halls of his ship towards the bay where the armour and weapons were stored.
    As he reached the bay, he grabbed a few of his precious viruses and put them into areas in his armour.
    He grabbed a tsaisi and throw bugs with the thud bugs and razor bugs.
    He ordered Shak to get the men armoured, well Nom went to send the Warmaster Slaar and the Executor Maz a transmission*
    <font color=gold>"Eminence's, I have prepared my men and I and am ready to go.
    How do we intend to get into the infidel's facility without being seen? Or are we launching a full scale attack, for if we are, I will send my Coralskipper squadrons ahead to weaken the ship defenses. Either way, I await your orders."</font color>
    *salutes*

Maz Vamosk

<font color=#ff3333>* Translated from Yuuzhan Vong language</font>

<font color=#ff3333>"Do NOT send any ships... I am not expecting many if any starships of any kind to stand in our way. We are going to be dealing with a facility whose defenses will mainly consist of ground forces. If we each send 250 of our troops we'll outnumber their forces by roughly 33%. More than enough to squash their forces. Our aim of this mission is not to destroy their facility. All we want to do is eliminate any forces which we encounter while our operatives in disguise will destroy all data which pertains to our invasion. We want to make this mission as swift and efficient as possible. Normally we would take the time to raze the whole compound however we do not have the luxury of time on our side. Not to mention we have men in the compound who will be valuable in our future endeavors. I'll be briefing you as well as the others involved in this mission continuously so stay tuned for further orders."</font>

((OOC NOTE: The thread in which we send troops to A.E.G.S.A. will take place in a separate thread which I will create as soon as everything is sketched out more clearly))

Commander Nom Anor

<font color=gold>[i]"As you wish it, Eminence!"</font color>
    *slaps fist to his chest*

OOC: Do you have AIM or MSN, Maz?

Maz Vamosk

OOC: Yes my AIM is QuiWanJin but I won't be on until later tonight

New Galaxy Warrior

<font color="red">Legion Commander Grath Reporting For Duty Warmaster!</font> The Commander said as he snapped to attention infron of the Warmaster.

The Warmaster looked away from his villip before speaking to the Legion Commander. <font color="red">Commander Grath, take 250 of your Warriors and prep them for Mission: AEGSA.</font>

The Legion Commander nodded his head before hurrying off towards the Warrior Common Room. The Legion Commander entered the Warrior Common Room and braced his muscular arms against the cold yorik coral support structure.

<font color="red">Praetorite Warriors Attack Group AEGSA, report to the Briefing Chambers Immediately.</font>

The Legion Commander turned around and briskly walked out of the room after belaying the Warmaster's orders. Holding the Army Warrior Breed of the Amphistaff, a shorter amphistaff used for quick successive attacks, the Legion Commander made his way to the Briefing Chambers.

Upon entering the chambers, the Legion Commander opened up a villip connection with the Warmaster and other Mission Briefers.

Commander Nom Anor

*Nom opened the villip-choir link to the Warmaster, Tla and Maz*
    <font color=gold>"Eminence's, I am ready to deploy, as are my Warriors.
    My question would be, should I unleash a few plague viruses that only affect the unfidels before we move in? Or no, that would be stripping our Warriors of the honour of fighting, nevermind.
    When should we deploy?"</font color>

Darth Viscera

<bold>[c]***A little while later***[/c]</bold>

Colonel Vhana Tascery looked on with glee at the full-size holoimage of his wife, Martha. She was beautiful as ever, and had a smile that could defy the harshest of circumstances.

"Oh, I do so look forward to your return, my dear Vhana," she said. And she meant it. You could tell by the earnestness inherent in her very soul that she was a very loving woman.

"And I you, my beautiful wife. I’ve finished my term of service, and when I return home, I can retire, and we can all live off my Colonelcy pension. How’s the little general doing?"

"What, you mean Flip?"

The poor boy known as Flip had had a growth deficiency since his birth, and thus he limped around with a crutch day after day. The boy’s spirit more than made up for this, though, and his sunny disposition was a source of joy for many.

"Of course I mean Flip, dear."

"Well, look for yourself. Flip, dear! Come and speak to your father!"

The small boy limped over to the holocam with a wide smile.

"Father! I miss you ever so much! I’ve been to Doctor Shelly, and she says my leg will be entirely healed soon!"

"Oh, that’s wonderful, Flip! I’ll be home in a few days, and then we can play that hoverball match I’ve been promising you since last season."

"Oh father, I love you ever so much!"

"I love you too, Flip."

A small indicator on the holopad began beeping, signifying it was time for the Colonel to conclude his personal transmission. Bandwidth had to be rationed largely to the military, after all.

"Oh, I’m sorry son, I have to be going now, tell your mother I love her."

"I will, dad! See you in three days!"

The holopad shut off, and Tascery made ready for the assembly. He wore his dress uniform today, which consisted of a brilliant white double-breasted jacket with 14 gold buttons, a matching white kepi with the name of his unit emblazoned on the front in gold piping, and a rankbadge surrounded with silver piping. Extra gold piping extended from the wrist of his coat, the intricate layers and loops identifying him as a Colonel. The trousers he wore today were dress white, with blue stripes extending vertically on both sides. The russet leather waist belt he wore had a special Imperial insignia in the center buckle. He looked like a Grand Admiral today, as did hundreds of the other staff that were lucky enough to be officers in the Navy. He made his way to the assembly hall, where the rest of the AEGSA crew were waiting, stood at his podium, and began:

"The Empire is proud of us today. A galactic power that takes the time to contribute culturally to this galaxy is worth any number of squabbling warlords thrown together. We have shown everyone that we are of the highest quality with this administration. The Empire takes pride in having detected the first recorded inter-galactic contact, and that pride is well founded. For these reasons, the Imperial High Command has issued the entire AEGSA staff the medal of discipline, and full pensions so that we all may live in comfortable retirement for the rest of our lives, as a reward for our contribution to the Empire!"
    HoloNet media crew captured this speech live, and transmitted it to billions of citizens who were hungry for the next newsfeed regarding the famous AEGSA team, the brilliant public servants that had gallantly gone forth, and done what no others could have even dreamt of; what others had decided was impossible. These men were heroes, and everyone knew it.

As the crew applauded themselves, and the work that they had accomplished in the last 3 years of duty, several small, circular objects crashed through a transparisteel wall, stabbing into some people, and shattering the brittle wall. Four aliens marched in, and swung odd staff-looking things at the AEGSA staff, severing a few limbs, a torso, and a head. Tascery looked on in dismay at the carnage below.

"Bloody hell."

Maz Vamosk

Maz Vamosk made the order from his command ship the Yuuzhan for all troops to begin their decent into the atmosphere following the lead of his men.

<font color=#ff3333>* Translated from Yuuzhan Vong language</font>

He spoke to the other Vong commanders via villip reminding them of their mission objectives.

<font color=#ff3333>"Remember... this is to be as quick and as painless as possible. We want to destroy any staff memebers that we come across, our only objectives here are to destroy everyone within the compound and destroy the data which they've recovered. Wasting time on anything else could prove failure for this mission. We won't have much time... strike hard... strike fast... but possibly most importantly... use your head... keep in mind these objectives as I've laid them out. If I find anyone has strayed from these objectives in any way you will be dealt with by me personally."
    </font>

With that Maz' first wave of troops crashed through the AEGSA compound...

OOC NOTE: CONTINUED in Vector Prime: "A.E.G.S.A."

Warmaster Vong

The View Shifted as the Victory War Fleet Emerged from Hyperspace above Belkadan. The Flagship Commandships emerged first followed by the Flagship Heavy Cruisers,and then the remaining fleet emerged.

<font color="red">Warmaster: "Unleash the Skipper beasts to provide a protective cover for the Victory Fleet. Tell them to destroy any Infidel Space Machines."</font>

Wings upon Wings of Coral Skippers, heavy and light, deploy from the mass of Yuuzhan Vong Ships.

<font color="red">Warmaster: "Let loose the Dweebits"

Warmaster Vong

[i]Ten Unmanned Probes were sent down to the planet of Belkadan carrying a hundred Dweebits each. Once on the planet, the one thousand Dweebit beetles would burrow into a plants root system and release chemicals into the soil. The plants then absorb the chemicals and release the chemicals into the air during photosynthesis. The One-Thousand Dweebits could reproduce extremely quickly, in turn turning the thousand dweebits into well over 100 Thousand Dweebits.

This breed of red-brown Dweebits had been cultured to turn a planet into the perfect Shaping Grounds and Command HQ. Vector Prime, the Invasion Corridor, had started, Belkadan would be the first to fall.

Warmaster Vong

Dweebit 0804 unhitched itself from the probe as it reached the Belkadan surface. Dweebits 0800 through 0899 were also hitched on the probe.

[b]The Yorik Coral surface of the Probe was pushed away from me as my special Cillia Claws unhooked from the Probe. I set down with a Thud on the dirt surface of the Southern Belkadan Hemisphere. Get To Work! My small Cortex Thought Process yelled at me. My Appendages, Eight jointed leg-like things, were put to work scurrying through the soil. Once I was a Meter under, I began digging horizontaly, hoping to get to a Plant Root System.

Warmaster Vong

[i]I struck a stringy solid and I stopped my horizontal digging. I dug upwards and implanted myself into the root system of a large Banyan-like Tree. I began to Secrete my Chemicals that would turn this planet into a shaping ground.

I could feel the water and minerals being transported through the Phloem of the Banyan-like Tree. The energy from photosynthesis came down through the Xylem, giving the roots the power to gather more materials for photosynthesis. In a matter of time, my chemicals would be released into the phloem and be a part of the photosynthesis process.

Warmaster Vong

[c]Onboard the Command Ship Vamosk[/c]

[i]The Warmaster had been waiting for an enemy to show up. The honor of winning was lessened when no enemy sacrifices happened. The Warmaster had not expected an enemy to arrive and cause a problem at the first planet in Vector Prime, but he could always hope. A routine convoy of supply ships would even slake the Warmaster's taste for death.

<font color="red">"Commander Tla, have our sensor villips detected any Infidel Warships on the major Hyper Lanes to Belkadan?

Commander Tla

<font color=silver>"Our sensor villips have just picked up a few ships heading to Belkadan. They are what the Infidels call Dreadnaughts and Bulk Cruisers."

<font color=red>"Have you determined their business here?"

<font color=silver>"We believe they are supply ships for the Infidels. They should be arriving any moment now."

<font color=white>The next few moments were met with silence between the villip. Commander Tla waited anxiously for the ships to emerge from Hyperspace. The Dovin Basals on various ships acted as Interdiction devices. Once the Infidels arrived, there would be no escaping.

Suddenly, the ships appeared out of nowhere. They seemed to just hang in space. Tla knew it would not be long until they discovered the situation.

<font color=silver>"Warmaster, requesting permission to engage in battle with the supply ships. I will take this ship and three light cruisers."

Warmaster Vong

<font color="red">"Do not hesitate Commander. Destroy them swiftly, we must make sure a call for help is not released."

Warmaster Vong

The lush green planet of Belkadan began to turn to a hazy brownish hue. It would only be another day or two before the dweebits totally stripped the planet of its natural life. In a day, the first planet on Vector Prime would be touched by the footsoldiers of the Praetorite Order.

<font color="red">"Prepare for the ground take over!"</font>

I am breathing harder now; I have exhausted my energy in the inital swarm. Now, as I am near dead, I must pass on my life and goal to a new spawn of Dweebit brothers.

Underneath the soil Dweebit 0804 underwent a reproduction and death, as did all of the original 1000 Dweebits. The reproduction was asexual. A strand of the Dweebit Life Code was spliced into Ten new Life Code Strands. In less than an hour the life code strands would generate new Dweebit bodies and continue the process the original 1000 Dweebits started.

Commander Tla

The Commander walked across his ship issuing orders. He was taking three Light Cruisers and this Command Ship named after himself. He stood beside his tactician ans watched the villips take shape in the form of their ships. His tactician was trying to discover a weak point.

<font color=silver>Outside in the quiet of space, the Infidel ships tried to enter Hyperspace many times. They were now lost and confused. The Vong ships led by Tla advanced on the enemy. One squadron of X-Wings and TIE Interceptors appeared from behind the ship. They flew at top speed toward the cruisers.

<font color=white>Onboard the Command ship Tla, the Commander raised his hand in silence. He clutched an Amphistaff mightily. Everything on the ship became silent. The Commander Tla swung the Amphistaff down and screamed a war cry.

<font color=silver>At that moment, 6 Coralskipper squadrons were unleashed to engage the enemy. The Command ship stayed back, while the Light Cruisers advanced to destroy the enemy.

OOC: fixed again.

Warmaster Vong

OOC: The Tla is a Command Ship, not a Heavy Cruiser.

Warmaster Vong

The planet's hazy brown hue from the bugs turned to a throw-up color after 22 hours had passed. In two more hours, the planet's hue was a mixed blue from the lifeless ocean to a sand color from the dead soil.

<font color="red">"Launch the first Arnment of Soldiers."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast