Thread: A Jedi's Strike...(Open Challenge)

Satine Capashen

A Jedi's Strike...(Open Challenge)

Alpha stands on a mesa overlooking a huge forest, practicing battle techniques. The Jedi Pyromancer laucnhers flames into the air as tests, and then practices his lightsabre and sword techniques, running through different katas for each one.

As he finishes the last for his broadsword, Alpha senses a presence in the Force, climbing up the mesa. Alpha puts his brodsword away, and his jumpsuit turns into his ormal light armor and angel wings. The Jedi awaits his opponent...

Exar Krath

* Upon Reaching the top, Exar ignites one side of his lightsaber *

I have been hunting you for some time now

* Looking around he gathers his barrings, He removes his red cloak and hood, the two warriors begin circling each other *

Satine Capashen

"nd why have you been looking, or hunting, for me?"

Alpha's armor becomes a heavier style version and Alpha gets into a fighting stance, waiting for an attack.

Exar Krath

I hear you are a good fight, and thats what I'm looking for

* Lunges at Satine, as the two exchange blows from their sabers, Exar kicks out Satine's right leg, as Satine trys to regain his balance Exar spins in place and back kicks him in the stomach. Satine stumbles backward off blanace and finally to the ground. Exar brings his saber down aiming to cut Satine in half *

Satine Capashen

Alpha uses the Force and throws the Sith backwards, giving him time to get back to his feet. Alpha forms and throws a fireball, but Krath dodges it, only to be met with a gaunleted fist, knocking the Sith backwards. Alpha gets back into a fighting stance.

Exar Krath

* Satine is hit in the side of the head with a large stone, as Satine grabs the side of his head Exar slams his right elbow into his face, Blood pours down the side of Satine's head and nose. Exar looks into Satine's eyes *

Do you fear me?

Sieken Kasstra

Satine Capashen

Alpha sneers, and snap kicks Krath in the nose, shattering it.

"I do not fear you! Or anyone!"

Alpha's helmet slides over is head, and the Jedi jumps at the Sith, grabbing him by the throat. Krth choke slightly, nd the Jedi throws him backwards, Krath landing on the ground with bone-shattering speed.

Exar Krath

ooc: I wasn't more that a foot from your face so I don't kno how your going to kick me in the face

* Exar hits the ground and lets out a small grunt. He rolls over to his stomach and pushes himself to his feet. Upon reaching his feet he kicks up dirt into Satine's face, as Satine clears the dirt out of his face Exar brings Satine's head down and knees him in the face shattering whats let of his nose. Satine flys onto his back hitting his head aganist the ground as he hit. Exar walks to his side and stomps as hard as he can with the heel of his foot, on Satine's face smashing the right side of his face Exar smiles as he hears Satine's jaw brake *

Satine Capashen

{OOC:Then consider it a punh to the face. I'll change it.}

Alpha snaps his jaw back in place, and gets back to his feet. Alpha recalls his sabre, and attacks the Sith. Krath blocks all of the strikes, but is slammed in the gut by Alpha's sabre hilt. The Jedi jumps back, out of reach.

Exar Krath

* Hunched over trying to regain his breath, Exar smiles this is what he wanted *

You Do Fear Me

* Exar yanks Satine from where he stands, as Satine regains his balance he is met by a foot to the face, as Satine stumbles backward Exar ignites his saber and slashes Satine across the stomach, Brings it back and slashes him across the chest *

Satine Capashen

Alpha manages to use the Force to push the lightsabre blade away from his chest, the blade singing Krath's skin slightly. Alpha's armor forms over the wound again, and Alpha attacks with renewed battle fury. The combatents slice and stab at each other, each being blocked by the other. As they reach a stalemate, Alpha forms a fireball and throws it towards Krath. As the sith blocks it, Alpha stabs in, the blade going into Krath's arm.

Exar Krath

* He closes his eyes and clinches his teeth from the pain. He slowly opens them, with a smile on his face, he kicks Satine as had as he can in the balls, leaving his saber in Exar's arm.

With one quick movement he reaches into his cloak, pulls out a zig-zaged knife and stabs Satine with it in his right shoulder. Pulling it out would do even more damage and would render his right arm useless.

His eyes blaze. As he leads Satine's head into a tree, with the added strength of the force Satine's helmet cracks. He deactivates Satine's saber which is still in his harm, he clips it to his belt *

Satine Capashen

Alpha hisses in pain, and gets to his feet, unsheathing his broadsword. He activates the matrix in the blade, surrounding the antique weapon's blade with energy. Alpha charges, slicing downward. Krath blocks, but the tip still gets the Sith in the neck, cutting deeply. Alpha spins clock-wise, and sweeps the Sith's legs out. The Jedi backs away to give Krath time to get up...

Exar Krath

* He turns his body grabbing his neck. Almost immediately he begins laughing, he turns around shaking his finger at Satine *

Now you've gone and upset me

* He closes his eyes and concentrates, using the power of the dark-side he duplicates himself. Now the two Exar's attack. Satine blocks an over head attack, but the other Exar sweeps him to the ground, as he hits the ground Exar uses the force to lift up a large rock and drops it on Satine's right knee, shattering it. Exar backs away *

Satine Capashen

A cry escapes Alpha's lips, before he uses a pain blocking technique. Alpha's rage burns hot, but he quickly forces it down with a growl.

"You'll pay Sithspawn..."

Alpha blocks a slash from one of the Exars, and throws a fireball into the chest of the other, burning away skin and muscle tissue, right down to the bone. Alpha then uses the Force to throw one of the Sith into the other.

Exar Krath

* Exar quickly regains his balance after being thrown into his counter part. Satine suddenly screams in pain, he looks to his right shoulder just in time to see the knife being removed with the force, the knife returns to Exar's hand. Exar moves to Satine's side and stabs his saber through Satine's left arm *

Surrender

Satine Capashen

Alpha throws two more fireballs, both hitting the second Krath. before saying, "I surrender..."

Alpha uses the Force to shut his boradsword down and sheathe it.