Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Silent Evening

Darth Stalker

"Damn you ncompitent fools!Are you going to let them get away with that?"

Stalker charges full force and spin kick Fae in the jaw making her drop to the ground then he delivers an uppercut to Damel making her go flying into the air.Then as Dlayer rushes to capture Damel Stalker run at him and uses Force Speed and knees Nash in the gut making him fall to the ground hurling.And therefor making Damel and Nash hit their spines together.Then Stalker rushes for Fae and pick her up by the hair then rapidly pucnhes her in the face.Then he moves to her midsection and delivers multiple blows with his knee.Then he thrusts her into the scraped Jedi pile.Then turns his attention to Kenobi.

"It's you,guess what kid?I'm gonna kick your ass just like I'm gonna kick your masters!"

Stalker then runs at Teka and spears him.Then he delivers a scissors kick to the throat of Teka making him choke and clog his means of breathing for a few minutes.As Teka tries to grasp some breath Stalker delivers blow after blow to his lungs,making the pain even worse.Then he does a backwards summersault hurling Teka onto the jedi pile.Stalker ignites Blizzard then rushes towards Shreth.

"Need some help with that?"

Nash Stolar

*nash crawled out of the pile*

"what the hell just happend?"..

*he then saw stalked running twords the other sith*..

"No you dont!"

*takeing his sword he made a force dash at him... before the sith could act nash jamed his sword into the back of his leg..the long sword easly made it through his leg...he quickly pulled the sword out and stalker fell to the ground...He fliped him over...so he was faceing up...nash kneeled over him... "He dosent..But you do!" *with that he started to punch his face agen and agen sending blood all over the grass next to them...by now stalker's face was a mere shadow of what it was before..coverd with blood...nash knew he must have broken his nose and caused a lot of pain..but the sith had to pay*

Edit: bye bye sig

Darth Stalker

Stalker growls and looks at Nash then uses Force Push to push him back into the pile.But along the way NAsh drops his sword Stalker grabs it then snaps it in half.He then bend the blades into crummy little pieces.HE then grimaces a bit more and grabs at his leg then he begins to use Force Heal to heal his leg.He pushes aside most of the pain then gets up and summons up all his power,then he releases Force Beam.A huge bolt of lighting shoots out of Stalkers hand and heads straight for Nash as it passes through him alot of his skin is crisply melted,and burned.Then Stalker charges and delivers a flying kick to the jaw of Nash,a loud *CRACK* is heard.Stalker then grabs Nash and does 2 back to back German Suplexs.Then he takes Nash by the hair and throws him in front of the sith.Stalker stumbles over to them and summons forth his sabre,then gets ready to destroy Nash......

Darth Ripper

OOC: Great description of my move Anakis

IC: As the tree fell, Skroth quickly rolled out of the way. He made it into a crawling position, and slowly made it to his feet. Sweat dripped down and was soaked up by his bandanna, which he took off and threw aside. He then threw his cloak off revealing his black tank top and black cargo pants. He reignited his blades. Breathing heavily, he rapidly approached the jedi fairy. They start to exchange a volley of saber strikes. Skroth starts to tire out extremely fast, so he cheaply force blinds her and kicks her in the chest sending her stumbling backward. Without his heavy cloak on, Skroth seems to have gotten a bit quicker, though he is still recovering his strength from fusing his ribs back together. He glares at the jedi, and gets into a defensive stance, also using the force to enhance his reflexes to block an oncoming strike from any jedi*

Shreth

Shreth remains motionless on the ground as his new wound gushes blood, going past the distracting pain Shreth speaks into the minds of his fellows.

Yeah, someone can help me here if they want...... Or I could just lay here and bleed to death.....

Shadow LeFae

OOC: I may be the Newbie...

but i recognize god-modeing when i see it...

IC: Fae runs over to Nash, who looked more like a piece of BBQ chicken than a human... "Nash, lay still, don't move..." Fae teleports him back to her med center at Zaetre Ree where she knew Angel, her best healer was on duty {Angel! wake up!} [yes princess?] {take care of him and send him back to this spot when he has healed...} "OK, that takes care of that..."
    OOC: by the way, my hair was in a tight bun...
    IC: Fae snaps up, not even feelong the slight pain in her gut, and places herself next to Damel, her powers in tune, her mind free of thought, her epee hmming slowly in front of her, not the tpe of humming given off by other mechanical things that gave her head a bit of pain, but the sort of humming that made her feel at peace with herself, her hair was in a tight bun behind her head, her wings were just little knubs again, making her look almost human, almost, she reminded herself, execept for those half purple, have ice blue eyes of hers that distinguished her as a royal, a future ruler of Faery, but, that was to be no more, she had abdicated the throne of Faery in favor of the Zaetrian throne, oh well... she thought as she eyed the sith...

Darth Snack

Re: OOC: I may be the Newbie...

ooc: Erm.. Anakis, Sorry to cut this short, but I can't really reply to you in full thought and whatnot. I would like the rematch with you still, but I can't have it now or here. SAT's, tests, school are all pilling crap on me. Again, sorry, but I have to drop form this fight. Actually, that is what i had planned for Snack in this thread, just to sit and watch without being noticed, cause i knew i didn't have enough time to get fully involved. Solly ^-^

Darth Ripper

OOC: Whatever, I used it before...

plus im pretty busy irl, so I'm gonna have to leave the fight. Sorry.

IC: *Skroth breaks his glare with the fairy and looks down at his fallen comrade. Shreth was bleeding pretty badly from the wound in his back. He then looks back at the 2 jedi. He didn't want to leave the battle, but he couldn't let the only link to his past die in a pool of his own blood. Skroth sighs and walks over to pick up his fallen friend. Throwing Shreth over his shoulder, Skroth carries him back to his ship. He force calls his cloak and bandanna to himself as well. Telepathically he calls out to LeFae*

[i]We'll finish this another day, whelp.[i]

Nash Stolar

*nash teleported back to the battle field..still not fully healed...he bagan to slowly walk twords stalker...one eye closed...*

"The day of judgement is upon you SITH!"

*nash took out two knifes one in each hand..he made a dash at him...stalker tryed to strike but nash jumped over him...and landed right behing him...."fool"..*nash then stabed one of the blades into his spine..then twisted the and pulled it out, he followed up by jaming one blade into each of his legs..then pulled then up and out with blood falling to the ground....he quickly ran around him to his front side and then stabed both knifes into his stomach....
    pulling them out..the knifes dripped with fresh blood...*

"You underestmate the jedi...foolish move.."

*nash made a final lundge at stalker and jammed one knife into each of his arms ripping the mussels..causing the arms to be unuseable untill he was treated in a med bay*

Shadow LeFae

OK, lets go...

:: fae thrusts her deignited epee into the large robes that she had surrounding her, then she motioned to her commrades, and the four jedi left the clearing. ::
    "Nash, come with me, i'll have you patched up in no time..."
    :: Fae boards the Fae waiting for Nash to follow her on board... ::

Nash Stolar

Re: OK, lets go...

*nash stood watching stalker..still holding the bloody knifes..nash looked as if the blood that covered his hands dident bother him..*

"going to run and have a chanse to stay alive sith? or fight an one sided battle and die?"

*he slighty lifted one of the knifes*

Darth Stalker

OOC:Um you idiot that move was mainimg and god moding,and besides since everyone else left,bye!

IC:Stalker hobbles away with Skroth......

Nash Stolar

ooc: you lost no body parts.. and I was slighty healed by fae's friend soo......nah

Darth Stalker

OOC:Yes idiot but youy stabbed my spin and practically cut off my leg,so that is mimimg so HA!

Nash Stolar

ooc: -_- when do knifes cut of peoples legs?

Shadow LeFae

Yeah, but

wasn't ot maiming to cut of the Fariy's wings Twice?

Damel Girte

Re: Yeah, but

ooc: It probably was (to cut off Fae's wings) but Stalker's injuries can be healed without any trace, as far as I see it, so...
    ic:

*Seeing the fight is over, Damel climbs aboard the ship with Fae and Dragon.*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234