Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come forth Sage Hazzard!

BI0HAZZARD

Come forth Sage Hazzard!

*Bi0 walked the street's of Naboo. Under a cloak of darkness, Bi0 walked as if it were a normal thing. Bi0 was looking for a place to due battle with the one called Sage Hazzard. A place that would well suit Bi0's design. Bi0 remember's sending the message to Sage*

[To the one named Sage:
    It took me many days and nights to track you down Jedi. I'm offering a challenge to you but not by choice! I will expect you on the planet of Naboo. I need not tell you where I will be for my forever dark aura will lead you to me. Best you show up for I forsee a good challenge from you. Bring your courage and skills Jedi...see you on the field...BiO]

(Here it is!)

*Bi0 was stadning in front of a citadel. It was a rather old one that was schedule to me demolished*

(Before they do, this will be the field for me and Sage)

*Bi0 opens the massive doors to the citadel, making it creak and moan. The stale air came toward Bi0 but, he paid no heed. Bi0 walked into the citadel, each step he took, a gathering of dust occured under his feet. Bi0 looked around to see the inside was greatly bigger then he thought*

(Such beauty turned to ruin...)

*The citadel was empty. No chairs, tables, nothing...epect for something up ahead. Bi0 continued on and then stop in front of what looked like a piano. Between it, stood two stone pillars, the cracks in them showed they were here for some time*

(Yes, me and Sage will due battle in this citadel. It's big enough for movment and attacking. This will do nicely)

*Bi0 grins from under his face mask. He looked out onto the vast emptyness of the citadel with the piano behind him*

(Now...for mine enemy to face me in this hour! I aims to due battle with this Jedi who it seems we bear a simlar name. Come forth Jedi! And will see where we stand!)

Sage Hazzard

Hazzard walked the streets confidently. He was an expert in tracking and with the Force as his ally he was the best. He found the citadel in good time. He wore his black pants from the academy at Naboo, it was his home world. He adorned a black, sking tight shirt, showing his well sculptured abs. His gold flight jacket flew in the wind, a medallion for courage, given by the Naboo Government, was pinned to it.

He pushed open the large double doors of the old citadel rather easily, it creaked as he put pressure on it. He walked into the star lit hall. At the end was the alter, and the piano, and of course, Bi0 Hazzard. Sage grabbed for his Lightsabre, but never unclipped it. He left his hand there, ready to react if need be. His voice echoed through the large room.

"You wish to have a challenge, you shall recieve this and more. I am a Jedi Master Sith, perhaps training would be the best thing for you now. Your comrades might not be able to shell out for the bacta tank. I give you one last chance to reconsider."

BI0HAZZARD

*Bi0 narrows his eyes at the last comment*

[I give you one last chance to reconsider]

"Your words move me not Sage! I have not spend all my time to track you only to be told to reconsider! I aims to stand by my word to fight and I indeed to shall stand before it...even if you outrank me".

*Bi0 reached behind him and took out his double saber. He to did not ignite it*

"You may find it hard to believe that a Sith such s myself has a taste for beauty and art. Your from Naboo are you not? You know what that beauty is. I felt it would be to our taste to fight in this once great citadel before it was destoryed. I can tell this will be a glorious battle. Two enemy's of opposite sites, fighting in a once great citadel. Don't you agree Sage Hazzard?"

*A broken window from the citadel blew a cold wind into the citadel, making Sage's jacket flutter as well as Bi0's dreadlocks*

Sage Hazzard

Sage nodded.

"If one wished for such things, yes. I once prayed here as a little boy. It is a shame to see the grandour of this great monument be torn down."

Sage looked the odd looking man hard.

"I am yet to understand, why have you tracked me? What makes me so apealing?"

BI0HAZZARD

*Bi0 grinned from under his face mask*

"What makes thou so appealing? I shall reveal in time. But we did not come here to waste words in chit-chat. Should this grant citadel be destined to be destoryed, then at least let it be destroyed in a battle with two enemy's from across the black and white plains! No more words here Sage, arm yourself!"

*Bi0 twirls his double-saber around and two beams of light are ignited*

"Now...show me that you are worthy in mine eye's!"

Sage Hazzard

He spoke intelligently, yet his actions were horrible. But the man seem bent on battle, and the Jedi had no choice but to defend himself

He unclipped his Lightsabre and thumbed it on. He steadied it in front of himself.

"If you want a fight, that is your choice. But I will not think twice about killing you if I must. For whatever I have to do, I am sorry. May the Force have mercy on your soul."

BI0HAZZARD

[May the Force of mercy on your soul]

*Bi0 narrowed his eyes at those words again. This man to him did not know what true respect can be gained from the Darkside. But alas, he stayed in the light for fear of the dark*

"...And may the Darkside of mercy on you...Sage".

*Bi0 jumped into the air and at Sage Hazzard. Bi0 swung down and his saber and Sage's collided together, making them squeak. Bi0 and Sage are at a stand-off"

(How can hw be so certain the the scales of victory ar in his favor? Because he is a Jedi Master? Are these signs of over-confidence or mere intimadation? In time they will show)

Sage Hazzard

Sage back peddled, breaking the even duel, putting distance inbetween the two. He look to the sky, the star's light shined bright. He looked back at Bi0 as he raised his sword again. He ran full power at the man, his muscles enhanced by the all powerfull Force. He flipped in mid air, landing behind the Sith. As his feet his the ground they were up again. He flipped backwards, back to where he came. Bi0 had just turned as Sage reached the appex of his second flip. The man's body moved fast, his hole mass turned towards where Sage should have been. Instantly relising what happened he turned back around. But Sage had let the gravity of the planet work in his favor. He fell to the ground, crouching low. The Jedi kicked out his legs before the man could swing his twin blades. The kick connected with the Sith's ankle. The leg of the Jedi was strong, even more so with the Force. The Sith fell forward. Before the man could hit the floor he was flying back, the Force tugging at his legs. He flew feetr first backwards, back to the piano. He slammed into it before he could even turn to break his fall. His feet dove through first, followed by the rest of his body. He could no longer be seen through the piano, the bulk of the instrument still revealing him as he landed behind it.

Recon Klain

OOC- Nice fight going on

BI0HAZZARD

*Bi0 jumped to his feet and acted quickly*

(Force powers huh? I know a few of mine own)

*Bi0 let the Darkside consume him. He pushed the Darkside foward, making the dust in the Citadel spin all around. Bi0 motioned his hands at Sage, making the dust fly into him blinding him*

(No damage...I shall remedy that)

*Still blinded by the spining dust, Bi0 swung his right arm nehind him and lifted the broken piano into the air. Bi0 threw the piano at Sage, which before he could react, was slammed into him. Bi0 lifted both piano and Sage slightly upward, letting both piano and Sage slam into the archway of the two heavy doors. The piano falls first and then Sage, who falls on top of the shattered piano*

Sage Hazzard

Sage knelt down, his free hand balancing on the chunk of wood that once was the citadel piano. It still had wheels though, a thought struck the Jedi.

He pushed forward with the Force, and with that the piano starting on it's motion. It gained speed rapidly until it almost broke the bearing of the wheel emplacements, the piano not meant for high speed pursuit. Before it hit Bi0 Sage lept off the top, landing behind the Sith. As he turned to kill the Jedi, for he was broken and battered, Sage kicked out with his legs. The Sith had hoped he had time to make a quick swipe and then tuck and roll out of the path of the speeding instrument. Sage kicked the man in the chest, sending him back into the pain. Sage stood up as quickly as a human dared. He pointed his sabre's tip at the man as he rolled towards the Jedi, the momentum of the paino caring the Sith. It came to a stop from sheer will of the Jedi Master. The tip of the sabre came two milimeters from his throat.

"Surrender and you shall be spared."

The Jedi Master's reflexes were superior to the Sith Warrior's. The Force flowed more freely through his body from years of training. He could kill the man in an instant, movement by the other would be futile and would end in death.

The Jedi had stupendous damage on his bones and muscles. But the Force gave him much needed gusto and energy. His body almost callaped under the gravity of the injuries he had sustained. But the Force had no need for his shell, his matter formed into what he called his body. His movements were not hampered by the body, it moved through the Force alone.

BI0HAZZARD

"Thou must be foolish to think I will surcome to the Force".

*Bi0 narrowed his eyes and concentrated. He knew any movment would mean his demise. But without movment, Bi0 started to glow a faint aura around him of black. Still not moving, Bi0 pushed the aura out by his mind and send the Jedi Master reeling back. Sage got to his feet only to be greeted by a running Sith. Timing it right, Bi0 jumped at Sage but not to atrike just yet. Bi0 used his left foot to kick off Sage. And before Sage went flying back, Bi0 turned his whole body and slammed his right foot into the side of his face, knocking his jaw out of place. Sage went reeling to the right and slammed his right shoulder into the wall, giving him a slight bruise. Bi0 got up from his attack for it send him to the ground and was ready to face the Jedi Master. Sage was about to speak when Bi0 rasised his hand to slience him*

"...Thou must know want to desire what went wrong...I shall enlighten you".

*Bi0 but some distance between him and Sage should he try anything while he spoke*

"...I know thou has experience in the Force for your rank tells me so. But, while thou a Master of the Force, thou never said you knew the Darkside. While both The Force and The Darkside apply the same techinque's for both Sith and Jedi, there aura's are forever seperated. So thou did not suspect the Darkside would aid me in mine most needed hour".

*Bi0 bend his knee's and raised his double saber*

"...And don't waste mine time with thought's of me surrendering. My Master, Shadowtide would burn with shame should I have accpeted defeat. Now let's have at it again and see if not only you are worthy to mine eyes, but I'm I worthy the your eyes!"

Miryan no Trunks

OOC: Umm, Bio.. I could be wrong, but it's always been my understanding that the force was both Light side And Dark side...

Sage Hazzard

OOC - Yes, it is both lightside and dark. It's an energy field and light and dark are the ends of it, tieing it off, inbetween is mixed. But just because his characters says something doesn't mean it's true. His character might be demented and have a twisted view of things.

IC -

Sage spoke with shocking fluidity despite his jaw.

"I know the Darkside more then you, boy. You cannot imagine how much I know of it. I have felt it's power coursing through my vains, I know it well. Do not continue on this plight or your never ending descent into the pits of hell shall commence. I ask you one last time, dispite your efforts to tell me otherwise, do you wish to walk away? Live and let live or you shall surely die."

BI0HAZZARD

OOC- WHY I RESEND THAT! My character is one of class. I just never knew that The Force and Darkside were different yet same in a way. :/ hmmmmm

IC- "My desecent is too far gone to ascend back Sage. I won't betray those who I respect especially not to my Master".

(Bi0 folds his arms in front of him)

"And why should you ask me that question? That's a question you should ask yourself...Staying with the Lightside gains you nothing...at least to me. You fight for peace and justice yet I've never seen anyone thank you for your efforts...If there so dependent on you Jedi's, why do they not show it? So if anything, why not descend back into the Darkside? But, knowing you Jedi's, you won't take the word of a Sith...it's probably worthless in your eyes".

Sage Hazzard

OOC - I didn't meant to insult you man. I don't know what your character is all about.

"I take the words of all people. But I come to my own decisions."

Sage laughed.

"Do you make a point to follow Jedi around? How else would you know if we get thanked? Everyone I have saved from death has thanked me. But I need no thanks. I do what I do because if I did not I could not live with myself. Tell me, if you saw someone dying, would you not help them?"

BI0HAZZARD

"Indeed I would Sage...I'd save a fellow Sith if they be in danger...But Jedi's I'll leave for dead. I harbor no feelings for them. "Never help the enemy" is what I was told...I know not if you would risk your own live to save a Sith but that is your own choice".

*Bi0 put his hands down and at his side*

"You say you take the words of all people...do you see lies in mine words...Sage?"

Sage Hazzard

"No. I see no lies. But this only means you do not believe it as a lie. I sense you tell the truth. But truth is interpetted by the brain. What one is told to believe he more then usual begins to believe."

Sage rubs his chin with his free hand, pondering his next question.

"You say you would not help a Jedi, but help a Sith. But what of an innocent? Someone who is neither? What would you do?"

BI0HAZZARD

*Bi0 was getting tired of these questions but answered them anyway*

"What would it matter if I said yes or nay?"

Sage Hazzard

Sage scoffed.

"Well sir, I am an intelligent man. And my natural curiousity has taken hold. But also, I am not a savage. I do not attack people just for fun. So I have no need to fight, so why not talk out differances? Perhaps there is some quality of you that shall prohibit me from attacking you. If you are still a fundamentaly good man, I cannot harm you without feeling like I have commited a crime."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast