Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A dark wind blows (1 Jedi & 1 Sith)

Miryan no Trunks

Re: I suggest you listen to me...

*Closing his eyes slightly, MnT looks at Lady LaDae, his face donning a quizzical expression..*

... Perhaps.. But then might I ask of why you're out wandering alone in the unforgiving heat of the desert..? I might be mistaken, but it seems to me that you are looking for an answer, one that will help shape your future...

*As he awaited her reply, MnT thought to himself..*

... Yes, I'll give the answer as best I can... If only she'll ask the question...

Darkness LaDae

:: hearing what Fae said ::

I do believe you may be mistaken little one, I have never met you, nor am I even related to you...

:: turns back to Trunks ::

Maybe because I like wandering in the desert?
    Did that idea ever occur to you my dear baka-sith?

Miryan no Trunks

*His face showing just the slightest hint of anger at the comment, MnT spoke..*

... Iie, Lady LaDae, I am No Baka. Also, no, that did Not cross my mind.. I've not met a single person in my life, who enjoys spending their time out here.. If you can honestly say you do, then you are the first, and I'm sorry..

*His expression then changed, showing her that he obviously did not believe that she was out here for fun..*

... But I do find it very hard to believe that what I feel through the force, and see in your aura, is so badly mistaken....

Shadow LeFae

Ok, Refuse your heritage...

Whatever. "I thought I had found the lost lamb, the first heir to the throne of Utopia, oh well..." Fae teleports herself back to Zaetre Ree

Darkness LaDae

I'll refuse whatever I want!

:: now paying little attention to Trunks Dae slumps down to the ground ::

Okay, so I'm not here for a exclusive 5 night holiday...

:: looks up at Trunks ::

But it's nice a quiet here, so I come here to think...

Miryan no Trunks

Re: I'll refuse whatever I want!

*Looking around, MnT listened to the growing static of an incoming sandstorm, still a fair distance away... Sighing, shook his head, and turned away..*

.. I can't say I personally agree with your choice in thinking spots.. But as it's obvious my words mean little if anything, I guess I'll let you get back to your thinking...

*He began to walk away..*

... If she's interested in choosing a path, she'll call me back.. Of course, chances are she won't.. She seems too stubborn in her need to hide internal conflict from the outside world.. She probably wouldn't make a very good sith because of that anyways......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12