Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weakness Approaching...(Open to one Jedi)

Eve Siren

Umm .... my little "sis" will never change.

Anakis Moreven

OOC: Ahem. I'm not going to accept that. You cannot kill me unless I agree, which I don't. That classifies as god moding, so i'll ignore that last move.>=(

IC: *Gitane statres in disbelief as her saber does not ignite. Anakis, stretches his arm out, and twirls around, hitting Gitane in the face with the back of his arm. As she falls to the ground, and jumps down at her, his knee landing on her chest. She gasps as the air whooshes from her jungs. Anakis force lifts her up again, and the force throws her into a tree with all his strength. Gitane hits it with a sickening crunch. Her body falls limp to the ground*

Gitane Blesse

OOC: Yeah...I just noticed that... Terribly sorry...I wasn't thinking a single bit when I wrote that. I assure you, I didn't mean for it to seem as such. Again, I apologise greatly.

IC: --Gitane let out a rather winded groan, struggling to regain her breath before stirring. Pain struck through her body with the slightest flinch of her hand. Gitane slowly gasped air into her lungs. She shut her eyes, gradually gathering strength enough from the pain to stagger to her feet with difficulty. She drew the hilt of the saber to her hand and stood in silence, watching Anakis.--

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis looks at Gitane stagger, and instead of attacking her, he walks over to her and stands over her. Looking at her with pity and sadness, he decides to no longer injure her, seeing of how she could barely stand up. He softly smiles as he deactivates his saber and extends his hand to her*

"You fought well, Gitane."

*Gitane reluctantly grabbed his hand and was lifted off the ground, then to show she wasn't going soft to the jedi, she kneed him in the gut. Anakis keeled over and moaned then turned and walked away*

Eve Siren

-- Eve coughs discretly as the Jedi walked away. She glances at Gitane, smirking slightly and whispers --

That's my little sis ...

Gitane Blesse

--A shudder ran down her spine as she quickly pushed away the thought of pity she'd seen in Anakis' eyes. She'd always hating the emotion, and someone feeling it for her was more than sickening. The idea of sending one last attack crossed her mind, but she knew her body didn't agree with that. Gitane turned her head to look at Eve, a brief smile crossing her lips before she started making her way through the forest again.--

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12