Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weakness Approaching...(Open to one Jedi)

Gitane Blesse

Weakness Approaching...(Open to one Jedi)

--The Sith Disciple seated herself on the rotting trunk of a tree with a heavy sigh. Damp streaks of hair seemingly glued themselves over her cheeks and jaw as wide drops of rain poured down through the branches of the looming trees above. Gitane thumbed her pale green saber to life and held the humming blade out to the side. A flicker of a grin creased her lips as she heard the sickening sizzle of the saber passing through a small, drenched creature.

Blood-lust was heating her veins as she looked down at the smoldering animal. She had come here with hopes of battling a Jedi, but was granted no such pleasure at the moment. Perhaps the peaceful beings were afraid of the storm. A light, childish giggle escaped her throat at the thought of a Jedi being frightened by the violennce-hungry lightning.

Gitane again sent her saber to life as a twig was snapped behind her. She stood and spun around to see the source of the noise. Wildness glinted in the girl's eyes as she stared at the approaching Jedi in silence.--

OOC: As stated in the subject, this is open to any one Jedi.

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis could sense the Sith near and came from the looming shadows, his hand on his saber, ready for a sudden attack. He sees a young girl..with a lightsaber..He can sense she is a sith, but does not want to provoke her*

"Hello. Why are you out in the rain? Are you waiting for someone?"

*She looks at him with cold eyes. Anakis is startled and trips over a fallen branch of a tree. He leaps to his feet, ready to ignite his saber*

Gitane Blesse

--Another childish, nearly demonic laugh came from Gitane's throat as she watched the man. A wicked grin flickered over her face. She tilted her head up to watch a streak of lightning lick through the sky, then returned her gaze to the Jedi.--

"Why wouldn't I be out in the rain? It's soothing, able to allow entire races to survive.. Just as easily destroying them with one sharp, aimed blow.. I relate to the rain, I suppose you could say."

--Gitane twirled her saber rather absently through the air. She pressed her lips together to hide her brightened grin; She might have some fun with this being. Gitane tilted her head to look at the deeply coloured clouds as she spoke, jestering her hands through the air randomly. She lowered her head to look at the Jedi again as her voice stopped and the dead branch beneath his feet jerked sharply, causing his balance to again be lost.--

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis once again gets to his feet, and ignites his saber, and is ready to block any attack of hers*

"I can tell you are a sith. Who is your master?"

*Anakis already knew this..he just wanted to distract her...*

Gitane Blesse

--Gitane's eyes glinted in curiosity as she looked at him.--

"What concern is it of your's?"

--With that said, the Sith grasped her saber's hilt tightly and leapt into the air, landing just before the Jedi. A light grin flashed over her face when she stepped back.--

"I might tell you.. If you win the game."

--She swiftly dropped down to one foot, her other leg extended and sweeping towards his feet. She lifted her saber, bringing it at him from the other direction, the blade on a clean path for his knees.--

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis quickly leaps into the air, and kicks Gitane in midair with the heel of his boot, causing her to fly into a nearby tree, and drop her saber. Anakis lands on the soft ground and calls Gitane's saber to him, using the force, and feeling it snap into his hand. He pockets it and leaps into a tree*

"It is no matter. I know your master, Vega Van Derveld I fought him when he was Sith Warrior, and shortly after he was promoted to Knight. He is very good at comat and our fights were close, although he always seemed to have the edge in combat. You are lucky to have such a skilled master."

*Anakis wathces the girl to see if she does anything tricky, then continues stalling*

"He and I are much alike. He is a Sith Knight, I am a Jedi Knight. His Master is Dara Shadowtide, who is the archenemy of my former Master, Jedi Boricua"

*Anakis can't think of any other ways to stall, and backflips into another tree, trying to confuse Gitane*

Gitane Blesse

--Gitane let out a deep growl, glaring up at the man. She slipped her Dragon-headed dagger from its sheath on her thigh and palmed the blade unnoticabely. She called upon her growing anger towards the being.--

"You have no right to compair yourself to my Master. He would never sink to such a level as a Jedi Worm."

--Anakis heard the loud crack before noticing the brittle limb of the tree below him snap away. Gitane rushed forward and dove at him, knocking the Jedi to the ground before he had chance to regain his balance from the fall. She dug the blade of her dagger into his shoulder and pulled away, dragging it across the side of his chest and stomach.--

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis yelled in pain. He kicked the girl off him, and began healing his wound*

*He got to his feet again and leaped at the stunned Sith. He landed behind her, swept her feet out, and watched her fall to the ground. He placed his boot on her back, then lepaed off of her and ingited her saber. He now held both sabers. As she got up, he did a scissor cut with the sabers. Instinctevly, she ducked, but was then kneed in the face and knocked to the ground. Anakis deactivated both sabers, and pocketed them*

"Worm am I? We'll see..."

Gitane Blesse

--Gitane ran her tongue over her lip, licking away a drop of blood with an amused glint in her eyes. She sat up, crouching low to the ground, and ran her fingers over the drenched ground. Swiftly, the Sith swept her hand into the air, sending a cluster of thick mud against the Jedi's face, his vision becoming obscured.

"Aye, Worm. Worm's live in mud, do they not?"

In no time at all, Gitane lunged at the Jedi. As he sensed her coming, he drew one of the sabers out to blindly block. Gitane ducted down and shoved the Jedi backwards with a sharp Force Push that sent him sprawling across the ground, his saber landing with a soft thud several feet away. She called the metal hilt to her hand quickly and again crouched down.

She rapidly sent the broken limb of the tree he had earlier stood on into the air and above him, allowing it to drop quickly towards the Jedi's head.--

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis senses it and dodges the branch, then wipes the mud from his eyes*

*He looks at Gitane strangly*

"Why do you keep calling me 'Worm'"?

*Anakis concentrates on the force, and uses a force weather. The winds pick up, and soon become gales. They blow Gitane into a tree hard. As the winds die down, she falls flat on her face in the mud*

Gitane Blesse

--Gitane let out a deep growl and shoved herself quickly to her feet, staring coldly at the man.

"I call all Jedi worms.. Cold, weak, spineless creatures."

Her mind reeled with thoughts of her next movements as the Jedi stood. She tightened her grasp on the saber in her hand and sent it to life with the familiar *snap*hiss* The fingers of her other hand grasped around her dagger, once again concealing it from view.

Gitane pushed herself away from the soaked trunk and darted out towards Anakis. She leapt into the air, and hooked her foot against his chin, sending him stumbling backwards. Gitane spun around just as her feet touched onto the ground and thrust the saber forward into the Jedi's shoulder blade. A wicked grin crossed her face as she pulled him toward her sharply with the Force. She dug the dagger's already bloodied blade into the other shoulder, keeping a tight grasp to keep him from moving quickly. She bent her head near his ear, her tongue tracing her lips as she whispered in a taunting voice.--

"Weak, spineless creature..."

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis winced and elbowed her in the chin, making her stumble backwards. He clutched his bleeding shoulders, and leaps back into a tree, and remembers Vega's weakness...lots and lots of enemies. e ponders about this as het spots a small ant hole. He concentrates, using enhanced senses to see they are red ants. He begins to concentrate on the ants, and implants a sentence in their minds*

"Attack the girl"

*Suddenly, the ants spot Gitane, laughing at Anakis for hiding, and taunting him.*

"Show, yourself, cowardly worm!" she spat, suddenly, her she felt picks on her legs. She looked down to see thousand of ants crawling up her legs.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" The ants crawled all over her. It burned horribly, the thousands of ants biting and tearing at her skin

Gitane heard Anakis' voice in her head "Behold the power of nature, the power of the light side, and surrender..."

"FOOLISH JEDI!" she screamed. "ATTACKING ME WITH INSECTS!!!!! WHAT A COW-AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK KKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*The ants were now in a vicous frenzy, crawling all over her, under her clothes, biting, crawling, scratching, burning...way too many to brush off, and more were coming every second... she was writhing on the fllor, trying to crush the ants, yet it was no use...*

"I bet it hurts sith...I bet it really hurts..."

Gitane Blesse

"Surrender to a side that can't fight for itself?"

--Gitane's words burned into Anakis' mind silently as she gritted her teeth painfully. She gripped her hands into the drenched earth and attempted smothering the tiny creatures in soaking mud. She tightly shut her eyes, pulling in strength from the burning pain along her skin. Layers of the red insects flew back from her body as she continued to smother the other hundreds in sleek mud.

Gitane rolled to the side rather breathlessly as she clenched her palm over the last few ants. She looked more like a log than a living being, covered from head to toe in thick mud and brush. Anakis stared down at the girl with a quiet laugh, watching as she failed to move for several long moments. He leapt down from his perch in the tree with a light grimace as pain split through his shoulders when he landed on the ground. He nudged the Sith with his foot only to see that she didn't move. A light grin of victory creased over his lips as he reached for the muddy saber several feet away.

A low growl was heard from beside the rotting trunk Gitane had earlier rested upon. Anakis straightened his back, leaving the saber against the ground, and looked over. He stumbled back and dropped against the ground in surprise as the near-split carcass of a fur-covered animal flew over his face. Gitane quickly shoved herself to her feet at the distraction and called the saber to her hand. As Anakis wrenched the disgusting, already bug-ridden body from his face Gitane set her foot tightly against his chest to hold him down.

The Jedi moved to shove her away and was sent sharply back against the ground with a wave of dark energy. Gitane thumbed the saber to life and sent it angrily into his chest and dragged the glowing blade down. She kept her voice silent, sending the words into his mind mockingly.--

"I bet it hurts, Jedi...I bet it really hurts."

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis screamed again, and broke free of Gitane's grasp. he kicked her in the chest, knocking her back into the tree. Anakis is exhausted by the seemingly never ending battle and he concentrates and rams himself into Gitane against the tree and Anakis then grabs the arm of the stunned girl and tosses her into the mud, and kicks her deeper into it. Then, he sits on top of her, and egins to force heal as she gurgles in the mud. Suddenly, with a scream of anger and hatred, Anakis is flung off the girl, knocking him into a brush*

"Ow!"

*Anakis rubbed his head and looked up to see the Falleen filed with searing rage, and mud dripped off of her. With not much time, Anakis scanned the area, and spotted the cracked tree where he had rammed Gitane into after she almost killed him, and cocnentrated on it. It tilted, and made a loud crunmching noise. It confused Gitane, who looked at the tree, but it was too late. The huge tree fall on top of her, crushing her beneath.*

"I love trees." smiled Anakis, watching the sith disciple struggle beneath the tree...

Eve Siren

* glares at Gitane without blinking, smirking then mumbling some words to herself. She flips her dark purpled with her hand slowly then wipes her wet forehead from the rain. She looks down at her weapon, Damascus, staring sadly as the drops of rain pours on it. She looks back up at the man smiling, and cracks her fingers. *

"Umm ...."

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis looks at her*

"Huh? Why are you here?"

Eve Siren

-- Eve shakes her head. --

Oh, for no reason, Anakis. But ... Didn't your mother told you not to hit girls ? Heh. Besides, can't I just watch my little "sister" fight ?

Vega Van Derveld

OOC: Eve, do you have AIM or MSN? If so, contact me at either yieldvidel@hotmail.com or on AIM at VegaVanDerveld

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis shakes his head*

"No...my mother said, 'Anaky, if any of *hic* doze wittle bi*ches ever does anything to ya..just *hic* smack em in the face!' My mom was a drunk and a criminal..."

Gitane Blesse

--Gitane struggled below the massive weight of the tree, shoving her heels and arms against the ground in attempt to dig her way out. She let out a rather pain-filled growl and reached out towards the saber that had fallen feet away, calling it to her hand. She shut her eyes tightly and swung the now humming blade through a thick branch, letting it hit against the ground with a squished *thump*

She brought in energy from the pain of the heavy tree, bringing a rather thick, fallen trunk to roll over beside the other that imprisoned her. The Sith sent the cut branch propped up against the trunk, the thick end of it shoving under the other. After several long moments, the branch was bent backwards and the tree above Gitane rose a few inches from her body. She wearily pulled herself from under the massive trunk before it heavily splashed into the mud again.

Gitane touched her side lightly before shoving herself back up to her feet. Several ribs felt broken, but she had bigger priorities at the momment. Rage glistened in the girl's eyes as she looked at Anakis, paying no heed to the newcomer. The Jedi seemed distracted, slightly, by the new girl.

Gitane gripped her hand around the hilt of the saber and slunk into the looming shadows of the surrounding trees. After a moment, Anakis glanced at the trunk he had pinned over the Sith, startled to see she wasn't there.

Gitane crept out from behind the Jedi, pressing the hilt of her sleepily saber to the small of his back. Eve spat out a quick warning just as Gitane thumbed the saber to life once again, straight into Anakis' back.--

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast