Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darkness Rising (Open to one Jedi)

Damon Void

Re: Re:Darkness Rising (Open to one Jedi)

OOC: Allright just double checking, makes it hard for me to do any physical attacks. Akrabbim, do you have any messenger services?

IC:

:amon clenched his left hand over his right one in agony, he had dropped to one knee, his left leg all but cut off at the knee from the Shuriken. He fliched and looked at Akrabbim, and found something of release in the fact that the Jedi's face was crushed in, and the use of his sight liimited at best. He was at the disadvantage physically, but that was allright... he never was much into the belief that physical violence is the best anyway.::

I care not of honor Jedi, right you are. But I was a Jedi myself, and it seems hypocritical that you would use such deception Jedi. A testimony of everything the Jedi are indeed.

:amon closed his mind to the outside world and focused on the opponent before him, the little Padawan could still use the Force to guide his attacks, so he would have to put some distance between them. he stretched his hand out again, once more trying to tap into the darkness, he found it more dificult this time. He wagered this was because of his relative novice knowledge of its usage. He strugled to find his rage again and did. Akrabbim felt the sands shift under him, and if he could have, would have looked down to see the current like grains shifting bellow him, Moving him away from Damon, away from his enemy. There was a good 30 to 40 meters between Damon and the Jedi now. Ample room to make his move. He called out through the Force to the Jedi.::

"You should have left at my first warning. Now you'll stay much longer."

::Akrabbim felt the sands shift under him once more and attempted to walk forward to face Void. But as he tried he found his legs would not move, for the shifting sands had began to draw him down into the Tatooine desert, the dunes began to cover his body, his legs, then his waste until he was absorbed up to his chest. Unable to move Damon now struck. Exploding through the desert wind like a Hurricane came Force blow after Force blow, striking the Jedi in the chest, the face, the ribs. Shattering crack after shattering crack, the Jedi's body was pummeled by the assault, his blood splattered from his broken face unto the desert sands turning them a sickening red. The Jedi finally found relief as Damon's breathing hardened, he was not all that experienced in the dark forces, and this had taken quite a bit out of him. He stopped his attacks and began to rest and wait to see if the Jedi had anything left himself.::

Akrabbim

OOC: Yeah... messenger (akrabbim@hotmail.com) or ICQ, which I prefer (25134493).

IC: Akrabbim nearly loses conciousness from the pain of the blows. He makes a last ditch effort to save himself. He makes it appear as though he has sunken into the sand fully, just out of sight. He raises his sword above his head, preparing for one final jab. If Damon will just come near, he can strike, possibly disabling him. If he attempts to strike with the Force again, Akrabbim may not stay concious. He concentrates, using the Force exclusively to sense Damon's presence and to keep up the illusion. Now, all that remains is to wait.

Damon Void

OOC: Thanks I'll try to get you on MSN, everytime I've tried to downlowd ICQ it's crashed my system

IC: :amon looked up, a bit surprised he realized Akrakbbim was now lower in the sands than before, up to his neck.::

"The Force blows must have loosened the sands and driven him in deeper. How..."

::He gave a twisted smile::

"Convenient."

::Hobling up to one leg he found a nearby stick, probably had been drug out there by some animal. It was warped and twisted, almost like a twisting knott of roots,::

"Rather appropriate."

::Lifting the branch with the Force he brought it under his left arm and balanced himself against it. He slowly limped his way over to Akrabbim's location. As he neared the Jedi he stopped, about 5-7 meters in front of him just out of the Jedi's strike range. Damon looked from side to side, something was not right here, everything seemed normal enough, but... something felt... OFF. He looked back at Akrabbim. There was a higher concentration of Force energy around him, Lightside energy. He took a step back farther yet. Void was no fool, he could sense a trap building around him.::

What are you doing Jedi?

:amon's voice echoed throughout the Force.::

OOC: If we could finish this up relatively soon, I need to continue storyline that takes place after the fight. Did LL give you my message by any chance?

Project Unicron

Mod: Please remove.

Akrabbim

Re:Darkness Rising (Open to one Jedi)

Akrabbim prepares for his final attack as the wounded Damon hobbles closer. Unfortunately, he stops, far out of range. Akrabbim realizes he is far too injured to fight much longer. He cannot see... his eyes have long since swelled shut. Using the Force as his guide, he hurls his katana at Damon, allowing it to penetrate fully, and then yanking it back. The illusion once covering his sword was now dropped, revealing the gleaming quantum metal blade beneath. Thus, the wound bleeds mightily instead of cauterizing. Unfortunately, the blade stabbed him in the right leg. The non-functioning leg. But Akrabbim did not notice the miss. He did not notice much at all. He had used up all his strength in maintaining the illusions and the final throw. After bringing his sword back to him, he collapsed, unconcious.

OOC: How's that for ending it? And I got the message.

Damon Void

OOC: Yep that'll do er, thanks. Well fought, made me push myself harder in every move.

IC: ::Void flinched in pain as the Katana stabbed through his injured leg, his wounds were painful indeed, but they were wounds of victory. He smiled putting the pain out of his mind as he saw the jedi fall forward. It was indeed over, he considered taking the Jedi's own weapon and ending his meesly life, but decided it would be more enjoyable to simply let him lie here, he chuckled as the Jedi's blood soaked into the yellow sands of the desert. Hobbling back onto his make shift crutch he headed in the direction of the town he had originally been moving towards. He hoped that Phantom hadn't left yet, the Jedi had delayed his meeting with the Sith Lord. He hubbled his way towards town::

"Annoying Jedi, if Phantom's left allready I'll go back and tear his heart out."

::Void grumbled to himself angrily. He hobbled his way across the sand covered streets, and found himself at a small tavern on the edge of town.::

"The Happy Sow Inn"

::Void chuckled as he read the sign outside the tavern, and hobled inside. Glancing around he noticed Phantom at a back table and gritted his teeth limping his way over.::

Damon Void

TTT Anyone seen Phantom around?

Edit: Phantom?

Darth Phantom

Darkness Rising (Open to one Jedi)

:: sitting in the darkened corner Phantom takes a drink of whisky. before he sets his glass down he feels Void enter the bar. He glances at Voids new found limb and smiles. As Void nears the table Phantom pushes out a chair for him through the force. Void sits in the chair slowly clinching his teeth ::

Greetings Damon

"Phantom"

:: Void nods his head in respect to the Lord of Darkness ::

What has happened?

"A Jedi ambushed me"

Mmmm, I have something that may have made this worth wild

:: A small oak box lifts from the ground and is set in front of Void ::

"Whats this?"

Open it

:: Void places his hands on the lid of the box and slowly opens it, as the object comes into few, a grin engulfs Voids entire face ::

Join us...

Damon Void

:amon grinned from ear to ear as he saw what the box contained, the lightsaber of Sage Hazzard, the brother of the only woman he had ever loved, and the person who had caused him more pain than anyone else has ever. Damon reached out to touch the saber, and Phantom slammed his hand down closing the lid tight::

"Well Damon? The choice is yours..."

:amon stared at the closed box, and thought back to the fight, how much help a lightsaber would have been, as well as how much easier the fight would have been if he had proper training in the darkside... Maybe, just maybe the Sith had much more to offer than he had previously considered. Damon pushed Phantom's hand off the lid and opened the box again, this time reaching in and grabbing hold of the saber::

I accept.

:amon grinned slightly and looked up to see Phantom with a pleased grin on his face as well::

Darth Phantom

Very Well

: : He says with a grin ::

Come I will take you

: : Phantom rises to his feet and helps Void to his own through the force. Carrying Void Phantom makes his way through the city to where the Hell Raiser was parked. He lowers the rear ramp and helps Void in, he closes the hatch and ignites his engines. moments later they are on their way to The Sith Empire ::

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12