Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darkness Rising (Open to one Jedi)

Damon Void

Darkness Rising (Open to one Jedi)

::The man once known as Michael Cline walked the long dessert sands of Tattoine, his reasons for being there were his own and no one else's. Reason's that would remain privy only to him, after all as a Rogue Darkside User he had no one he had to report to, no one he had to listen to. He was his own man. He needed no one, not the Jedi, not the Sith, not even the Dark Jedi. He trenched the white dunes slowly walking towards a port city and stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes darted across the dusty terraine. He was being followed.::

Who's there.

::He glanced around more, he knew he had felt a presence through the Force. A lightside presence at that.::

WHO'S THERE!

::He hollered not only through the burning desert wind but sending the message screaming throughout the Force as well. He turned as he felt the presence reemerge. His eyes narrowed::

You...

OOC: This is open to one Jedi, jump in as you see fit.

Akrabbim

Akrabbim senses the Dark-Siders presence in the Force. He moves towards him slowly, sword drawn. He cloaks his sword with an illusion, making it appear as a normal lightsaber.

Who are you, and what is your business here?

Damon Void

Re:Darkness Rising (Open to one Jedi)

::Void shook his head slowly chuckling::

My reason for being here is for me to know and you not to. If I were you Jedi, I'd make myself scarce in a hurry, I hadn't planned on spilling the blood of the ignorant today, but I can allways make a change of plans.

::Void snickered at the Jedi's "Lightsaber", this pathetic Padawan was hiding something, Void could feel a deeper presence in the Force around the saber, He'd have to be wary of the saber the Padawan held. Even if he hadn't been a darksider making him above the pathetic Jedi to begin with, he HAD been a Jedi Knight, and the Padawan's attempts at sounding bold and fearless were little more than amusing.::

So is this how you are being trained Padawan? To draw your weapon against an unarmed opponent? As you can see I am without a saber or other such weapon. So why do you have yours drawn?

OOC: I know, I know in my sig it says I have a saber named conflict, but I don't have it yet in the timeline this falls in. I'm getting it soon enough though.

5-8-01~Edited the content slightly.

Akrabbim

OOC: My speciality is illusion. You're not so far above me that you can completely ignore them, not to mention the fact that your powers aren't specialized in the mental realm. If they were, you'd see right through it. Otherwise, unless I'm trying something really big, you shouldn't see through it.

IC: I draw my saber in caution. There is no dishonor in defending oneself. And I have not yet attacked. I asked why you were here. I expect a civil answer. It's only courteous.

Akrabbim drops into a guard, just in case the Sith wished to move to more physical forms of confrontation.

Damon Void

OOC: Oh ok, I edited it in that case. And so you know... not Sith... Rogue Darkside User, Heh.

IC:

I owe you no answer Jedi, nor shall you receive one. I have my reasons for being on this barran planet, and those are my reasons, ONLY. I suggest you drop this matter and leave my presence before I tire of your ignorance.

:amon was growing increasingly annoyed at this Padawan, how arrogant he was to think he could FORCE a darkside user to give an answer to a meesly Jedi like him. Allready Damon was getting a gut feeling that the day would not end well for this Padawan, if he continued the folly of interrogating Void... the Jedi's blood would stain the sand dunes.::

Akrabbim

OOC: Coolness... and sorry about the Sith thing. Force of habit...

IC:

Akrabbim stares back at the Dark Jedi, weighing his next move. He would normally not confront someone so boldly, but this man is a Dark Sider. And Akrabbim finds it hard to believe that this man is merely taking a walk.

I am a Jedi. It is my duty to stop people like you. Now, I ask again. If you will not give reason for being here, at least state your intentions.

Damon Void

:amon shook his head, this was more than just sad, it was pathetic.::

In a mocking tone

"I am a Jedi. It is my duty to stop people like you." No matter how many times I've heard it, it's still pathetic. Maybe I should clue you in on who I am. Name's Damon Void, used to be known as Michael Cline, that name ring a bell by anychance Jedi-boy?

::He snickered slightly and waited to see if the Padawan paid attention to Jedi roster lists::

Akrabbim

Akrabbim's eyes widen at the mention of the name.

Hmmm... another who has fallen to the Dark Side... a shame. Why? Power? Greed? Fear? It does not matter... only know that the Light is stronger. I stand for the Light.

Damon Void

My reason's for 'falling' are simple. The darkness has been in me since the beginning, I've simply been running from the fact. No more running. The darkness consumes and absorbs all Jedi, maybe one day even you.

Akrabbim

Doubtful. I know where that path leads. So, what shall it be? Shall we end this peacefully, or must this come to blows?

Damon Void

Peace..fully?

::Void got a suprised look on his face as if he didn't know where he was::

Peace....?

::Akrabbim looked at him confused, perhaps something of the Light was still in him? Perhaps it was not yet too late to save the man he once was. Akrabbim smiled, and stretched out his hand.::

Yes peace. You once knew of peace Michael, it is not too late to know of it again, you can still be redeemed. Take my hand.

::Void blinked and began stretching his hand out towards Akrabbim's, before breaking into a warped smile::

Peace? BAH! Peace is for those who don't control their own destiny which I now do!

::He grabbed hold of Akrabbim's hand and spun his body sharply, the heal of his boot meeting Akrabbim's face with a sickening thud as the Jedi was sent reeling into the desert sands, his body sliding down the long dunes into the flat areas bellow, Void leaped onto the side of the dune and slid down after him. He had been right... today the Jedi's blood would stain the dunes.::

Akrabbim

Re:Darkness Rising (Open to one Jedi)

The man was playing dirty. No reason not to reply in like form. While down on his face, Akrabbim takes two shuriken from his gi and shoves them down into the sand. He rolls forward and painfully regains his feet. He backs away from the Dark Sider, trying to gain even footing.

Stay back! I do not wish to fight you!

Damon Void

Re: Re:Darkness Rising (Open to one Jedi)

Too late for that Jedi, far too late. I gave you your chance repeatedly to make yourself gone, you should have heeded my warnings. Now you'll learn what it's like to enter oblivion.

::Void walked slowly and calmly as he came to a hault at the bottom of the dune and circled the Jedi.::

As I know the Jedi have such a strong sense of Honor I am sure that since I am without a weapon, you will fight me in a similar manner.

::Void grinned slightly and clenched his fists tight::

Akrabbim

Akrabbim's eyes widen at the Dark Jedi's audacity.

Honor? Honor? You speak to me of honor? You who have betrayed your former brothers? You who hold allegiance to none but your own whims? You who viciously attacked me when I offered a hand of friendship? There is no honor in this fight. You do not deserve an honorable fight.

As Damon walks past the area where the shuriken are buried, Akrabbim reaches out with the Force, calling to his weapons. They fly up out of the ground into the back of Damon's knees, horribly lacerating the tendons there. The legs still work, but not well. His ability to stand should be mechanically weakened now. Too much pressure, and the remaining tendons will snap.

Damon Void

:amon fell forward balancing himself against the shifting sands, he grinned slightly grimacing from the pain at the same time::

Truly a sign of how far the Jedi have come, hypocrite.

::He reached out tapping into the darkside and slammed a mental blast into Akrabbim's face, a sickening snap, and the jedi's nose was shattered, it pressed in almost colapsing back on its self, the pressure from the bone pressing against the neverse in his face shot waves of pain through his body, he blinked. He could still see, though the bone was pressing into the edge of his optic nerve and his vision was blurred. Damon reach back and gritted his teeth hard as he pulled a shuriken from his left leg, He decided to keep the shuriken in his right leg, it would stop the bleeding in that leg,::

"Best not to loose too much blood,

::He reasoned,::

"Wouldn't want to pass out before I've crushed this insect under my heel."

::He armed himself with the Shuriken and clenched down on his teeth.::

Come face death Jedi. Your time is ni.

Anbira Hicchoru

OOC: Pardon, I mis-read your post initially, but still...keeping a shuriken in your leg will gain you nothing, apart from keeping you from bleeding excessivly. The blade will still cut you, and its has severed some tendons. Nothing is gained by keeping the shuriken in your leg.

Damon Void

OOC: Yes. I pulled one from my the back of my left leg, and left the other one in my right. Thanks for the info, I edited.

Akrabbim

Akrabbim reels from the attacks. He drops to one knee in pain. He regains his feet once more, more slowly than the last time. He addresses Damon.

You speak of honor as if it were a joke. Would I be more honorable if I did not fight to my last breath with everything I could muster? No! The only way I can lose honor is to not use everything in my power to stop people like you. There are no rules. This is war.

Akrabbim reaches through the Force, looking for his shuriken. He senses them, one in his hand, one in his leg. He causes them to spin as fast as he can make them, one tearing out all the tendons in the back of his right leg, the other slicing his hand viciously. He calls the bloodied objects back to himself, and replaces them in his gi. He readies himself for the next attack, sensing Damon with the Force. He will have to rely on that form of sight; his eyes will avail him nothing.

Damon Void

OOC: The Shuriken that I had left in my leg tore out all the tendons in the back of my knee? Question, with that being the case do I still have use of that leg or is it unusable now?

Akrabbim

OOC: Well, since the thing did sorta spin around in there, and since it's made of quantum armor, it should sorta destroy that leg. Course, we're still sorta even, since I can't really see and you still have telekinesis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast