Thread: Rouges will be Rouges...*open*

Maverick Infinity

Rouges will be Rouges...*open*

OOC- Any can join, be you Sith, Jedi, Imp, or BH just don't make extremely loooong posts...: I'm kidding on the long posts part!

IC-

:: in one of the many not-so-great bars of Corasant ::

Another round!

:: the barkeep scurries to keep up the small woman's orders, he returns from the back with a beer ::

Thank you...

:: Infini opens the can and takes a sip, she turns around on the stool and looks about the bar ::

Darth Roul

::takes a seat next to the lady::
    Hello my name is Roul. Who are you.
    Bartender!
    ::he walks over::
    give me a screwdirver
    ::he hands the drink to Roul. Roul takes a sip and takes of his hood and cloak revealing his chain mail shirt with a scorpian on the sircoat::
    To whom do you make alligence to good lady
    OOC:you don't know me or the fact that I am sith

Sieken Kasstra

Siek looked at the woman and took a sip of his drink, writing notes on the hanger he just took charge of.....

"hmmmm that woman looks familer"...

siek got up and walked over...

Garrett Felth

*A group of men were standing, talking amongst themselves. There were four of them, quite tall, muscle-bound and wearinf black trenchcoats. two of them had serpentine taisl protruding from underneath the trailing length of their coat, whilst the other two were a little horny. After a few moments, they turned towards the exit and took their leave. As they did move away from the booth, a middle-aged man was revealed sitting down with a Socorran Raava on the table in front of him and a datapad in his hand. He observed the aliens as they left, whilst simultaneously typing something on the datapad. A female Twi'Lekk wearing a black and white waitress' dress walked passed. The man looked up and called to her...*

Garrett Felth: "Get me another Socorran Raava please, and a Ghrindian roll with jam on it if you have any..."

*The waitress looked funnily at him...*

Garrett Felth: "The cook is a human from Carratos - he'll know what I mean!"

*The waitress nodded, still without any clue as to what he was on about. Garrett returned his attention to the datapad when he noticed a man and a woman sitting near each other at the bar. Thanks to Garretts remarkable and un-force-aided perceptive abilities, he noticed another person stand up from a nearby table, and by following the persons eyes could tell that he too was heading towards the female bar dweller. Garrett put the datapad down on the table silently, and observed from the dimly lit booth he resided inside...*

Sieken Kasstra

Siek was no less than 20ft from the 2 at the bar when he had a feeling of beaing watched...

Sieken turned to were the feeling was comming from and saw the man sitting there looking at them, Siek stood there for a good 30 secs as they stared at eathother.

Siek beaing your average pilot and Ex-Bounty hunter knew something was about to happen so went to do his thing at the bar

Barman: What can i get you sir?
    Siek: (still looking at the man) ummm a ale please

* Siek tossed the barman his money and STILL looked at the man*

Siek called over "Can i help you??"...

Garrett Felth

OOC: Siek, would it be possible to have a little chat in private please? My AIM screenname is Peter L McCoy and my email is petermccoy@thefreeinternet.co.uk - thanks

IC

Garrett was slightly surprised that the man had been able to notice him watching from the booth. As the man called over to Garrett, Garrett smiled to himself - slightly annoyed that the man had saw him, yet pleased that he was good enough to notice...*

Garrett Felth: "As a matter of fact, you may be able to, my good man!

*Garrett slid round the table and stood up out of the booth. he slowly walked over to the man, his hands taken up with the Socorran Raava and the datapad. He sat down next to the man at the bar. They were roughly 10 metres away from the other pair at the bar, whom Garrett was also curious about...*

Sieken Kasstra

*Sieken looked at the man sitting next to him strait faced*

OOC: let me set up my AIM

IC: *Sighs* "well thanks for joining me please sit down"

*Sieken shaked his head with sarcasem and looked the other way, then looked back with a mouth full of ale*

" Now how would i be able to help you?"

sieken looked at the man with a grin the looked back at his friend sitting at the origanl table back there*...

Garrett Felth

*Garrett sipped his Socorran Raava and placed it back on the bar top...*

Garrett Felth: On the contrary - it is I who may be able to help you! Tell me, my good man - would you, by any chance, be looking for upgrades to a pair of B-Wings? Say...two cockpit canopy's, and possibly two radar systems with CGI cermetric VRM Trogan guidance systems?

*Garrett smiled at Siek, and took another sip of his Socorran Raava. He pressed a button on the datapad and turned the display to show Siek. It displayed the exaclt items that Garrett had just mentioned, in extremely detailed schematics...*

Sieken Kasstra

"hmmm ok..now you gonna tell me how you know all that"

Siek studied the items desplayed correct to every detail...

*siek looked at the man with a side smile*

" And what do you want outta this>"

Garrett Felth

*Garrett shook the mans hand again, this time more formal than before. He smiled, then gestured to himself...*

Garrett Felth: "Garrett Felth, once big-time leader of the FWA, now just a small-time businessman trying to get started again - I'm your contact from Carratos. I recognised you by your hood. Nice to meet you!"

Siek returned the datapad to the bar top and Garrett deactivated it, then took another sip of his Socorran Raava, which was beginning to look very empty.*

Sieken Kasstra

*Sieken looked down to his glass*

" Yes mines looking emty to my friend wanna get this round?"

*Sieken reached into his bag bringing out at credit pad.

"ok what price are we looking at here"?

*siken looked at the man then looked at the barman*
    *the bar man gave a friendly nodd and gave them both a drink*

"On Da House" said the bar man

"thanks dood"

* siek looked back at the man...

Garrett Felth

*Garrett took in a lazy breath, thenacknowledged the barman, who simultaneously put the Ghrindian roll on the bar in front of him*

Garrett Felth: "Thank you sir! Well Siek. The parts are going to cost you 250,000 Republic credits, 250,000 Imperial credits on top of that, and a little information aside..."

*Garrett picked up the roll and took a bite out of it, being careful to catch the escappee jam on the plate...*

Sieken Kasstra

*Laughs outlaod making the whole bar fall silent and after a min it turned to chatter again*

" Nice stuff mate wrong price"

*siek begines to get up....*

Garrett Felth

*Garrett grabbed hold of Sieks' arm, stopping him from leaving so abruptly...*

Garrett Felth: "150,000 - of each currency - plus the info!

*Garrett awaited an answer...*

Sieken Kasstra

1500.00 only plus the info
    Siek said looking down at the man.

"Take it or leave it its up to you..im on a tight budget given to me by the NRCC"

*Siek sat back down*...

Garrett Felth

*As Siek sat back town, Garrett finally let go of his arm with a sigh.*

Garrett Felth: "Alright then! Daylight robbery! The canopies are in a hanger storage area about ten minutes north of here, we can go and get them as soon as you like once I have the money. However - you don't get the radar systems until I've heard what I want to know, and depending on how happy I am with the information will determine whether you get one or both of them!"

*Garrett finished off his roll, then washed it down with a long, hard swig of the Socorran Raava. He slammed the glass down and wiped his mouth with his arm scruffily, though his etiquette got the better of him and he didn't come across as being butch in the slightest...*

Sieken Kasstra

ooc: hehehehehe nice (thumbs up)

"what info do you need "?