Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blood of battles, (challenge)

Graem D Snowbringer

Re: Pure Insanity......Helping Alpha: Part Two

:Graem turns as Alpha enters the cockpit and grins slightly:

"I owed you more than one save Alpha, I wasn't risking my life or anything but I wish you had called for my help a lot sooner.....you had me very worried and I don't often worry about Jedi anymore...
    We never did finish dinner, I went off and nearly got myself killed, not very adult of me
    Sit down my young friend and tell me what happened back there..."

Graem D Snowbringer

:Graem sets the ship's sensors to alert of her of any incoming transmissions or approaching ships before concentrating on what Alpha has to say......:

Satine Capashen

Alpha sits down and takes a deep breath. The Young Jedi then tells what happened...

"I had sensed a darkness and had gotten ready for a fight, when Sapphire stepped out of the shadows. We fought for a while, both of us inflicting heavy injuries on the other, but she eventually won."

As Alpha speaks he takes a holoplayer and puts in the record disk from his armor, the player showing what happened.

"If you thought this fight was bad, you should have seen my first fight against saurron..."

Graem D Snowbringer

"Do tell....it's good to get to know the weaknesses of your enemies....and your friends, just in case....
    If you tell me about your bad fights I'll tell you about mine, minus a few I don't want to think about now or ever"

:As she speaks Graem enters in her security codes to access her personal communications relay station to retrieve messages stored in the database there before turning her full attention back to her younger friend:

"You might as well tell me more now before I bore you to death with my exploits and near death experiences with lightsabers and blasters"

Satine Capashen

"Sure..."

Alpha takes a deep breath before beginning.

"This fight happened just after I joined the Jedi for the first time. The Undead Sith Lord, Saurron, had threatened my life as I left but I ignored him. When we did fight it was a bloody and gruesome fight. He played with me like a cat played with a mouse, using his talons to tear holes in me and his lightsabre to help do the job. The fight got so bad, he killed me...But that wasn't the end of it. He gave Shay, my best friend...And more, a towel that he used to wipe his hands on once he killed me. Shay was completely pissed off by the blood covered rag and attacked Saurron, with the help of the the last of the original Young Ones, Spadix. They attacked Saurron while my body was being cloned. I helped at the end, but we ended in a draw, this body being injured, and Shay and Spadix being injured badly."

Alpha shudders as he thinks of it.

Graem D Snowbringer

"Sorry, I didn't intend to bring up painful memories for you. I won't ask you anything else which is painful for you to recall my young friend"

Satine Capashen

"It's ok...So, is there any fight you have had that has been that bad...Or do you not want to talk about it?"

Graem D Snowbringer

"No fight I've ever been has led to my death....but a few have come very close, and all of them have been against my uncle and/or my older brother...but interestingly both of them are now dead, and both of those deeds almost killed me also.

:she sighs lightly before she continues:

the most deadly fight I had with my uncle was immediately after the death of Nichos...after I fled to the refuge of my family's isolated, and deserted home.
    My uncle knew my mind and soul were in torment, and he took advantage of that fact, and gave me the choice of joining him or suffering the same fate as my parents and sisters....that was the only mistake I let him make on that day......he was a lot stronger both in the Force and physically and by the end of that battle I lay at death's door, with no foreseeable way of surviving but I hadn't realised that my father's fellow Jedi Knight and very good friend Rillus had been sworn to protect me in the event of my parents' deaths and that she did.
    She saved my life that day and helped me on the way to recovering my heritage and I repayed her by almost killing her a year later...."

:Graem seems lost in the memories of the past as she stops talking:

Satine Capashen

Alpha remains quiet, unsure what to say.

Graem D Snowbringer

:Graem snaps her attantion back to the present, aware of how uncomfortable her young friend was:

"that was the worst battle but some have left their mark even more"

Satine Capashen

"I know the feeling...It seems some of the lesser fights leave the worst marks."

Graem is startled that such an old thought came from one so young...Until she stopped and realized that this young one had been fighting for most of his life.

Graem D Snowbringer

"I really shouldn't be surprised by anything from you anymore my young friend though i was surprised that you called for my help as you did, I didn't think you'd trust me with your life and it seems I was wrong and I am glad I was, i wouldn't have wanted to lose one of my friends.....one of the few I haven't lost already.

Is there anywhere you need to be anytime soon?"

Satine Capashen

"Well...If I could get a lift to a small shipyard--the Dragon's Den--I would be much obliged. IT's in the Antares secter."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12