Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood of battles, (challenge)

SapphireDragoness

Blood of battles, (challenge)

::The dark figure stands in the shadows watching the scenes, watching and waiting to strike. Saber on belt and weapons snugly adorning the clothes she watches silently, green eyes keenly looking for an opponant::

Satine Capashen

Alpha walks through the battlegrounds, his swords on his back, and his other weapons attached to his armor. He senses a dark presence in the Force and slowly unsheaths his boradsword, Icebreaker, looking about.

"Show yourself..."

SapphireDragoness

::The sith smiles at the Jedi's words and eyes his weapon.
    She twists her saber now in her hand and her smile turns more serious::

As you wish Jedi, it would be an honour.

::Saphire walks into the shade of the tree, half her face not showing. She brings her weapon into the fading light and nods at his boradsword, putting away the old weapon nd bringing out her dragonsword::

It's dark out here, evil could be lurking everywhere...
    What have I done for you to disturb my peace?
    I have not destroyed anything or killed anyone yet.

:;her eyes study his and she laughs::

But there is always a first time jedi.

::She lets her threat hang in the air as she gathers the darkness of the force around her to form a stronger bond with the darkness inside her::

::The blade glistens in the moonlight as She walks out to reveal her full face::

Satine Capashen

Alpha's face betrays the suprise he is feeling as he sees the Sith.

"So I'm battling a fallen Jedi huh? So be it."

Alpha gets into a fighting stance, the boradsword held diagonal to his body. He awaits an attack...

SapphireDragoness

::Saphire's eyes become amused at his comment and she grins again::

You could say that, a new found sith you could also say.
    I have found my way Jedi.

::Her eyes flash as her sword twirls, reflecting a sharp shine into the jedi's eyes, blinding the jedi for a second as she lifts her blade and clashes her own sword into his, in effect as his sword twists so does his hand, causing pain to run through the hand::

::Saphire takes advantage of the moment, twisting around to face his back, pushing pressure onto the spine with her foot before giving more pressure to force kick him to the ground.
    As he gets up she twists as she jumps into the air and aims another kick to his chest, knocking the breath out of him. Swinging her sword again, she cuts into his right side and swings skillfully to the other side, twisting her hand in the process to neatly slice his left shoulder::

::She steps into a defensive stance that also allows attacking and watches as he gets up::

A fallen jedi huh?

Satine Capashen

Alpha gets back up, his armor flowing over the cuts, and blocks another strike. As the two press blades again, Alphakicks her with a spiked boot, cutting into her gut, and knocking her backwards. Alpha runs after, slicing downwards.

"Yeah, or dead might be another word for you after this battle is finished!"

SapphireDragoness

::Saphire smiles slyly as she feels the blade slice her left shoulder::

Your a fiesty one, i like that. But I'm not the one who's going to end up dead.

::Saphire aims a kick at Satines sword hand and with the force hits it hard.The sword drops to the ground and She hears the satisfying crack of breaking bones, but does not waste precious time honouring the sound. Flipping carefully, not whincing as she feels the pain in her gut and shoulder, she blocks an attack. Pain was partial, a weapon to draw on. Pain was also something you disconnected from at the right times. Her blood stained the ground as she looked at him challengingly::

::Twisting to avoid another attack to her side she observes his positioning and twists so her back is facing his front.
    She stamps her left foot onto his right and elbows him in the gut. As he leans back from the force of the elbow she twists and karate chops him in the neck hard enough so to make his neck stiff and hard to move. She moves back a bit and does a high kick to his side, makign him stumble and grabs one of his arms, smashing him into a tree as she swings his still surprised figure. As he gets up Saphire throws another throwing knife aiming to his throat, or at least letting him think she is. It purposely implants into the tree millimetres away from his throat. She aims her sword to his stomach, slicing into the soft flesh like a knife sinking into butter and breaking a few ribs as she force kicks him in the now tender area::

::More blood drops onto the ground, two blood types staining the dark green grass::

Satine Capashen

Alpha cries out in pain, and watches as his own silver-red blood stains the ground. The Jedi uses the Force to pick Saphire up. As she is floating, Alpha takes the knife embedded in the tree, and throws it. The blade hits the fallen Jedi right in her sword hand, going straight through.

As Saphire lands, Alpha runs, his armor flowing over the cuts, and slams Saph with a taloned boot, cutting into her chest.

SapphireDragoness

OOC: whats this with the armour? this is kinda godmoding dude, you cant just 'heal' every single wound you have with your armour. I'll just ignore the cuts for now, but your not getting away with the rib heal, that WAS god moding. And Saph is Ambidexturous, technically she doesnt have a sword hand.

IC:

Saphire cringes slightly at the pain, her pain barrier showing a little of the pain a way in. She sets the pain into anger and lets the anger lift her power, speed, agility and force strength up to a new height. She looks down at her hand and switches hands. She uses both, but he had just messed up her best hand. He would pay::

::The boot connected with ehr chest and she felt it slice. Luckily the slice wasnt so deep that it disabled her too much and her eyes shined like cold unbreakable steel as she looked him in the eye::

::She twirls skillfully and lands a high force kick at his sword shoulder, jaring the bones and disabling his arm.
    As she finishes twirling she force punches him in the gut where his cut is healed but still tender. She trips him and as he goes down she grabs his right leg, in effect breaking the bones as his knee bends to a abnormal position::

::She flips a few metres, readying for her next attack, watching carefully as he collects himself again::

Satine Capashen

{OOC idn't know that SD was ambidextorus (sp). As for the armor, it DOESN'T heal the wounds, just that the armor acts as a bandage for it. My ribs are still damaged. Just ta let you know.}

Alpha gasps in pain as his leg is almost rendered useless. He gives his armor a mental command, and the armor shifts so that it supports the leg, making him able to stand, albeit a little painfully.

The Young Jedi gets to his feet slowly, recalling his weapon, and getting into a fighting stance. Sapphire charges Alpha, who blocks the slice she puts out neatly. Alpha then spins the two blades away, using the Force to throw the Sith backwards.

SapphireDragoness

::Saphire goes backwards, but uses her left foot to balance herself. She flings her black hair back in annoyance and her eyes are ablazed with anger, her strength rising and her mind expanding into darker areas, making her more lethal than before::

::her mind touches his for an instant and she sees the mechanism he uses in his mind to control his suit. She touches the area and slams it telepathically, stopping the use of the suit::

Now you are rendered more defenseless jedi, you cannot cover your wounds any longer.

::She runs up to him and slices his back deeply as he turns to defend himself. She kicks him in the back, sending him sprawling and makign the wound bleed even faster and running up, grabs his arm and twists the hand as she slams him onto a nearby tree, one of the branches coming of and implanting itself into his open wound::

::She runs a few paces back so to give more room to defend and plan the next attack::

Satine Capashen

Alpha cries out in pain, dropping to his knees. The Young Jedi uses the Force to deaden the pain, and rips the branch out with a sickening twist. He notices Sapphire look suprised at the move, and then Sapphire is thrown backwards. Alpha opens himself fully to the Force, and smiles slightly. His wounds begin to heal slightly, not enough to help him much, but enough to deaden the pain for real. Alpha uses the Force to make a twister that even he cannot control. As he forms it fullly, he sends it towards Sapphire. She puts up a Force shield, protecting herself, but weakening her just a bit. As She falls to the ground, the twister passes, disappating into thin air. Alpha slowly gets to his feet, halfway exhausted.

SapphireDragoness

OOC:

"Alpha uses the Force to make a twister that even he cannot control. As he forms it fullly, he sends it towards Sapphire."

ok, im confused.

you say you make a twister not even you can control (by the way, padawans or warriors cannot yet, therefore over your limitations anyway)but then you SEND it to me. that dont make sense dude.

IC:

::Saphire nearby holds onto a haev tree trunk, and sighs in relief when the twister passes. She checks herself, not hurt, but her left arm with her stuffed up hand was slightly tired::

::She looked at the half tired jeid and relized she was by far stronge rthan he now, and not so tired::

Your demise is soon jedi....

::Saphire jumps into the air, her left foot landing hard on Satines skull, causing a lot fo strain to his neck muscles and making his back stiff, so stiff it hurts to move too much. She kicks his other hand holding the weapon and it drops effectively onto the ground, echoing through the landscape::

::She smiles at the jedi, making him stumble as her rare smile lights up her face making her seem almost unsith-like, almost.
    She twirls skillfully, putting speed into her movement as she slices her saber into his good leg and during the smae movement grabs his neck with her other hand. She moves around with pure speed, positioned behind his back and lays the saber right onto his voicebox, the saber threatening to end his life::

::As he eyes the saber warily she uses her knee to kick him in the back again and agian, her saber not moving from its position in the meanwhile.
    His back and ribs feel the blow each and everytime the force of her kneeing hits the jedi's body::

::Her hands are positioned in a way that the jedi cannot grab hold of her and her feet in a position so that he cannot use his feet to trip her. She looks at her other hand and growls inside, raising the saber higher to his chin, right inside the dent so that if he goes forward it would slice into his soft fleshy neck::

Well Jedi, it seems you are in quite a predicament.

Satine Capashen

Alpha gulps and tries thinking of a way out of this little problem.

"It would seem so...What are you going to do? Kill me?"

SapphireDragoness

::Saphire hold her ground and keeps the pressure, nto letting one slip for a second, he would not be given the chance to escape::

I could kill you, and I might not, the prospect of killing you seems.....very very enjoyable. One less jedi in the universe.

::She enjoys the look in his eyes and smiles::

::She raises her saber to his head in enough time so not to give him time to react and hits him hard in the head. he would be knocked out only for a bit but it permitted enoguh time. he falls to the ground unconcious and she ties his body to a tall tree, hard to reach with her initials in small letters indented with the saber in his right shoulder, leaving her mark. She looked at him again and put the saber to his throat, slicing thinly the soft skin. He would either bleed to death or be saved by another jedi if time premitted which he didnt have much time, his body half tired already. She looks at him againa and grins evilly. Dhe strips him off his cloths save for his underwear and leaves him for everyone to see. trivial and childish, btu she felt childish right now. besides, why not?::

::As she walks away she feels him come to conciousness and looks back at him. her face half hidden in darkness again she laughs, cold and cruel::

[i]Looks like your friends might not get here in time jedi......? hate to see you die like that, shamelessly on a tree.....[i]

OOC: Good fight. By the way, get one of your jedi friends to hurry dude. I intend on fighting you again someday.

Satine Capashen

Alpha groans and tries sending a message through the Force to a friend, Graem D Snowbringer...

Help me...Graem, I need help...

Alpha hopes the message was recieved...Alpha collapses from exhaustion and loses conciousness...

Graem D Snowbringer

Pure Insanity......Helping Alpha: Part Two

:Graem faintly hears Alpha's plea for her help and soon she is making all haste to the planet whre he lays unconscious....if not already dead.
    She hopes she will not be too late to save him...she did owe him her life on more than one occasion but she didn't want to think about what would be said about her helping Alpha for a second time.....

A long time after she recieved his plea for help Graem's ship the Shadow Dweller sets down a distance away and Graem uses her ship's sensors to locate Alpha.
    After making sure she has her medpack and her usual assortment of weapons Graem makes her way towards Alpha, hoping that there is no-one else around, Jedi, Sith or Dark Jedi...

As she walks into view of Alpha Graem is shocked by Alpha's condition but is relieved to see that he is still alive.
    After freeing his from his bonds Graem does what she can medically out in the field before covering him and carrying him and his belongings back to her ship, where she can tend to his injuries to a greater degree.

After ensuring that he is as comfortable in the bacta tank as she can get him Graem lifts off anf heads out to her home planet, still unsure as to whether Alpha would survive this latest battle.....:

ooc:Tony sorry if this was kinda second rate but I have loads to do this weekend...including possible
    murder if Parcel Forcedoesn't deliver my brother's 18th b/day pressies FIRST thing tomorrow morning then my folks are moving Sunday....that means Mum's Cooking Withdrawal symtoms come Monday morning........
    If needs be I can edit it later

Satine Capashen

Re: Pure Insanity......Helping Alpha: Part Two

Alpha coughs into the air mask and wakes up slowly, if not painfully. The Jedi notices the bacta and silently thanks Graem for her help once again. Alpha drifts off into a painless Jedi trance.

Graem D Snowbringer

:After ensuring that the coordinates are entered into the the navcomp correctly graem heads to check on Alpha and finds him in a Jedi trance, for which she is thankful.
    After the bacta cycle ends Graem drains the tank and soon enough Alpha is on one of the bunks....seemingly peacefully asleep to the untrained eye.
    Graem heads back to the cockpit and her mind soon wanders back to the escapade that she and Alpha had had recently and she knew the guilt that plagued her young friend.
    Graem knew she would do all she could to help him recover from whatever his as yet unknown opponent had inflicted on him in his latest battle......for now all she could do was wait.....:

Satine Capashen

Alpha wakes from his trance, his minor wounds healed from the bacta and his major ones healed from the bacta and the healing trance. Alpha pulls on a robe and walks to the cockpit where he thinks his friend is.

The Young one opens the door and says, "Thanks for saving my butt Graem, I owe you one." As he says this Alpha smiles at his older friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast