Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another victim?(open challange)

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto stood up slowly, arching his back as his vertebrae popped. He popped the vertebrae in his neck as well, as he fluttered his ears. He panted some, looking around, to DS6, and other places as well.

Suddenly, the Cizerack broke into a run, and climbed quickly up a tree. He began bounding through the treetops, from branch to branch, until he dove from one branch, plowing DS6 to the ground with a diving tackle. He straddled the fallen Sith, driving repeated and titanically-powerful cross punches down on DS6's face. After a few seconds, Cirrsseeto ceased, unsheathing his claws and buryjing them into DS6's biceps, immobilizing his arms. He leaned forward, baring his fangs and growling.

Ssscrrream forrr me, Hjyuu-mann.

Darkestsith6

' NEEVEERRR.... '

:: DS6 roared in pain as the claws went into the biceps of his arms. As CR layed on top of him, DS6 was thinking of a plan. DS6's arms were imobolized for a while, making them of no use. DS6 looked frantically, for a weapon, then he had an idea. As CR's fangs got closer, DS6 used any force power left in him and shot the blaster. The blaster was right above DS6's waist, pointing to his feet, as the shot went, it hit both CR and DS6. CR jumped up, from the surprise fire, leaving DS6 alone. CR checked out his wound and saw that blood was slightly, dripping from his left leg. DS6 looked and only saw a scab on his leg, which was ok with him. As DS6 limped his way up, CR gawked at him at him for the fire. DS6, luckily, was able to move his arm very slight, his right arm more; the claw got about an inch more in his left arm then right. DS6 looked around for a moment, he saw a rock to the left of CR, DS6 used force and threw it at him, CR jumped out of the way, but was distracted for a few seconds. AS CR looked back at DS6, he was wrapping a baddage, seemingly from his cltohes. DS6 wrapped it around his left arm,leaving his right arm open. ::

OOC: If this post was a little god-moddish sorry, if so I can edit again

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

OOC: If I am straddling your torso and pinning you by the arms, it would be impossible for you to move your legs in such a way.

Also...do you want to have this fight judged or something?

Darkestsith6

OOC: Wondeing, are you on my legs? If not where?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

OOC: I am straddling just above your pelvis...lower adbominals.

Darkestsith6

OOC: If that's the case, I can easily bend my feet. If i am laying back down, my feet easily bend up. I'll edit not saying with the ankles though

Sanis Prent

OOC: If Cirrsseeto is leaning forward, and straddling over your pelvic and lower abdominal area, you'd be able to raise your feet up only to a certain degree, and certainly far short of doing what you tried to do, unless your character has double-jointed knees.

Darkestsith6

OOC: I edited

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto stood up, favoring his right leg slightly, as he looked down at the cauterized blaster shot in his left thigh. The wound still smouldered slightly as he walked with a light limp. He fluttered his ears as he stared at the Hyuu-mann, unsure of what was to come.

OOC: Okay, how about we wrap it up here? Who would you like to judge this fight?

Darkestsith6

:: DS6 looked at CR, and knew it was over, he jut didn't know how it ended. DS6 wondered how it had happened, but he had the feeling it was over. DS6 looked on at Cr, and saw the same pointless expression as DS6. ::

OOC: We could end it now

Ogre Mal Pannis

Alrighty then. I am judging this fight and have looked it over carefully. After close consideration, I give you both a thumbs up for a good fight. I would like to ask a couple questions of DS6, and those questions also bare somewhat on my decision.

I have a couple questions for you DS6. What rank are you and could you provide me with some links to some training threads? You seem to have quite the range of Force abilities, for someone I am not all that familiar with. I have seen you fight quite a bit on the battleground and am just curious about your character’s history.

Were you aware that Sith are unable to heal via the Force? A recommendation I have is that you try to more realistically try to describe the results of some of your opponent’s attacks. You seem to rely too much on Force techniques to “cushion” and deflect things, which to me is another trait most Sith do not really have, unless developed carefully and over a duration of time and extreme effort. Force shields are normally a Jedi trait.

So, considering what I have seen and the realism and detail of the posts involved, I judge this fight to have been won by Cirrsseeto.

Darkestsith6

Well, I consider my strength to be of knight. I am solo, so you will not find any training threads in the SWfans.net glalaxy, although I do fight elsewhere.

As you can see in my sig, those are so far the people i have beat the only people I have lost to are Danster the Gangster, Sanis Prent, and Cirrssetto.

I know it gets confusing when I am solo, but CR knew a lot about my history, that is why he did not have these questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12