Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another victim?(open challange)

Darkestsith6

Another victim?(open challange)

:: DS6 stood in the mesa awaiting an enemy who accepted his challange ::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Standing downwind in the midst of some crags and foliage, Cirrsseeto observed the Hyuu-mann who stood out in the open, as if waiting for somebody. His ice-blue eyes narrowing on the man, Cirrsseeto perked his ears...ready to pick up the slightest sound. He cautiously sniffed at the wind, picking up and memorizing the Forrda's scent.

Darkestsith6

OOC: What's your rank?

IC:

:: As the wind blew in the direction of CR, it came back toward DS6, he sniffed the smell of CR, he slowly turned his head toward CR. His neck craked at every inch he did, he peered on alittle and saw CR standing leering at him. DS6 turned his whole body toward CR and called him down. DS6 using his right hand and pulled out his saber, he ignited it. The saber was black and had a streak of blue running down it. It was curved, making it faster to move in a battle. DS6 ran it close to his face, quickly, doing moves like a crazy maniac. DS6 stopped all of a sudden and poundered toward CR. Waiting for his reply. ::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

OOC: Cizerack males do not have rank. My title is manservant, although it belies nothing of my combat prowess. In layman's terms, however...my speed, strength, and senses are far beyond human standards.

Also, are you human? How are you picking up my scent?

IC:

Cirrsseeto's eyes narrow at the bizarre Hyuu-mann, covered with a spiked helmet and chest guard. The man removes a strange device, activating it. The device emits strange fire-like energy, causing Cirrsseeto to stop in his movements. He growled somewhat at the device, as it must be some kind of weapon.

Ears folded back somewhat, Cirrsseeto addresses the man.

What arrre jyou dojing, Hjyuu-mann?

Anakis Moreven

OOC: EAT HIM! EAT HIM! EAT HIM!

*Anakis had been following DS6 after his defeat, watching him. he now saw he was facing a large Cizerack male...this would bea good fight, but Anakis had a feeling of who would be victorious...*

Darkestsith6

OOC: I said the wind blew back at toward me, and since you smell so bad j/k, I smelt you. There's one problem though, I am going on this one week trip with my school and I will be gone and wont be able to RP. I will try to gt as much as RPing done tiday.

' I am awaiting a challanger, and it seems you have accepted the challange. It will be a pleasure smelling your flesh. '

:: DS6 paused for a moment and turned his head. He sensed a man he has sensed before, as he turned he saw it was Anakis. ::

' You've come to see another victim haven't you. YOu guys will have one thing in commom when I am finished, both being vicitms to my power. '

:: DS6 backed off a few feet from the dvice that CR had planted, DS6 backed off a few extra feet being cautious of this fighter. DS6 slowlwy, brought his left hand toward his saber, incase of a firy battle. ::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

OOC: The only reason I smelled you is because I have a heightened sense of smell, and use scent to detect somebody as much as hearing or sight. Humans don't have this ability. Also, what device are you referring to that I planted? I have planted no device here.

IC:
    Cirrsseeto's lips pulled back, baring teeth as the Cizerack growled heavily.

Put jyourrr tojysss awajy, Forrda! Get out of herrre.

Darkestsith6

OOC: I got confused with the device thing, nevermind the whole thing.

IC:

:: DS6 stood leering at CR, he had heard of this one before and knew he was very skillfull. His speed was about the same, but CR's strength was immense and so was his toughness. DS6 walked up to CR nonchalantly, DS6 looked at CR eye to eye. ::

' You are very skillful. It shall be your downfall that you challanged me, muhahahhahahah. '

:: DS6 force pushed CR back, giving a little distance from him and CR. ::

' How about you make the first move '

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto bared his fangs as he removed his green jacket, exposing his cream and tan marbled skin. The large Cizerack stretched, his heavily muscled torso flexed and rippled as he moved. Looking around, Cirrsseeto spots a few large stones back towards the craggy structures. With a roar, he backflips away, landing with feline grace about 10 yards back. He reached down, hefting a large stone that weighed approximately 500 pounds. Hefting it with ease, Cirrsseeto hurls it with a double-handed toss, straight at DS6, and reaches for another boulder as he does so.

Darkestsith6

:: DS6 dodges the heavy stone easily and attacks CR as he is distracted picking up the next stone. DS6 rears up and dashes using his force he moves even fast. As CR picks it up and throws it at DS6, DS6 dodges it, letting it go right over his left shoulder, barely hitting. DS6 jukes to his right and then pivots left, confusing CR. As DS6 pivots turning, he hooks his leg around CR and makes him trip into the ground. DS6 back flips using force he backs up about 20 feet ::

OOC: I will be gone till Friday until then have a good time

Edit: I'm back you ccan reply now

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto pops up to his feet quickly, crouched low and looking at DS6. Runny stringets of saliva drip from his bared fangs as he watches the Hyuu-mann intently. To his left, he spots a medium-sized pine tree. With a burst of speed, Cirrsseeto charges towards the tree and digs his claws into the trunk. With a series of growls, the Cizerack uses his brute strength to rip the tree out of the ground, roots and all. His thick arm muscles bulge with the effort, as Cirrsseeto now holds a whole pine tree, with the trunk tucked under his right arm. With a snarl, the Cizerack pivots his hip and torso, swinging the trunk of the tree like a large baseball bat. The root cluster smashes into DS6, knocking him about 30 feet away, his body tumbling across the rocky ground.

Darkestsith6

:: DS6 used force to cusion the blow, slightly. Trembling, DS6 crawled his way back up, DS6 looking, saw that CR still was holding the tree, a bad move for CR. As DS6 looked around, DS6 could find no weapon to use against CR, except for his gravity device. DS6 pulled it out quickly set it to 2 seconds and threw it at CR, using for he guided it toward CR. CR tried escaping, but the device captured him, CR went falling to the floor, the tree crusing his bones underneath. Darkestsith6 lauged at this site ::

' Your own foolishness has gotten you into this '

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

OOC: The maximum on that grav-sphere is 5 G's. Cirrsseeto weighs 265 pounds. 5 x 265 = 1325 pounds. Now, due to heightened Cizerack weight tolerances, Cirrsseeto's maximum leg press is 12,000 pounds. That being said, Cirrsseeto would not be pulled to the ground by the grav. He would be slowed down by a small margin, but nothing more.

IC:

Cirrsseeto hunched over slightly as the Hyuu-mann threw a small metal ball at him. The tree trunk in his arms felt a lot heavier than before. Strange. Cirrsseeto grunted curiously, tossing the tree aside, as it was a bit too heavy to swing now. Reaching down, the Cizerack grabbed the object the alien threw at him. It felt rather heavier than it looked. Cirrsseeto looked at it inquisitively, then threw it back at its owner. The grav-sphere hit DS6 in the chest, sending him into 5 G's of force. The Hyuu-mann's body was not accustomed to such heavy stresses, and fell to the ground. As DS6 fell, Cirrsseeto pounced, sprinting forward, and leaping towards the man. Before he could bring his strange flame weapon forward, Cirrsseeto batted his arm away viciously, sending the device skidding across the ground. As he did so, Cirrsseeto extended his claws again, standing over DS6 inside the 5 G zone.

Darkestsith6

OOC: Sorry, I do not know much about your kind(Cizerak).

IC:

:: As DS6 was being crushed by the forces, DS6 looked up and saw the smelly old CR looking down at him. DS6 looked at him not moving his eye around at all, DS6 just used his force to sense where the device was. DS6 sensed it about 1 foot behind him, making DS6 in the center of the gravity field. DS6, still looking at CR, sneakingly, snuck his hand around his back, not letting CR notice. DS6 moved slowly, since the gravity was more stronger than before. As DS6 reached he pressed the deactivation code, the device closed, dramatically, shocking CR for a moment. This gave time for DS6, DS6 used both of his feet and nailed a kick right to the chest of CR, but not knocking him back. CR was leened on DS6's feet, hurt a little. DS6 bent his fet back making his knees reach his stomach(I'm on the floor still). DS6, in a sudden burst, catapaulted CR into the air. Cr went flying, as he hit the ground a loud thump was heard by DS6. DS6 got back up and looked on at the fallen CR. ::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto spent a few moments on the ground, catching his breath and letting the pain in his chest ebb away. He fluttered his ears, and growled as he flipped up to his feet. In a burst of speed, Cirrsseeto raced toward DS6, slamming him to the ground in a flying tackle. With one arm, Cirrsseeto dug his claws fully into DS6's left forearm. jerking the arm firmly over his torso and pinning it over his right arm, keeping both from moving. As DS6 struggled, Cirrsseeto reached forward with his left arm, and forcefully tore away DS6's spiked mask and shoulderpad, throwing them to the side, and exposing flesh underneath. The large Cizerack jerked DS6's chin up with his clawed hand, exposing his neck. He licked his lips, yawned his mouth wide, exposing his large fangs, and began to lean down towards DS6's throat.

Darkestsith6

:: As CR's mouth got closer the only thing that DS^ could use was his force. DS6 usd all his strength and heald CR's mouth and tried forcing it back, but without his hands DS6 couldn't use it as strong. CR's fangs were inches away from DS6's throat. As DS6 concentrated, he tried using all his force trength, then in a sudden burst, a blast came out of DS6, it threw CR away into a tree. DS6 was dizzy from using all his force strength, DS6 layed there thinking what to do, at the same time, using his left over force to heal is left forearm. As DS6 layed he say CR get up, DS6 didn't have enough strength, but managed to get upright onto his feet. DS6 was humed back a little, showing pain in his eyes. As DS6 looked to his left, he saw that his ask had been ripped off, making DS6 furious. In a croaky voice he spoke ::

' You daare rip off my maassk. I...I shall make you suffer... '

:: DS6 looked on at CR, he had been hardly wounded, but DS6 had been wounded much much more. DS6 looked on at CR, he knew that if he didn't do something quick, it would be over. ::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto roared in painful protest as he was thrown against the tree, nearly snapping the tree in half from the impact. The Cizerack fell to the ground, and slowly stood up. Growling, he stared at DS6, wondering how he threw him off his body. The Cizerack looked down, spotting the tree he had uprooted earlier. Hefting it up with a grunt, Cirrsseeto held the tree cross-ways, and threw it in an overhanded fashion at DS6.

Darkestsith6

:: DS6 looked on as the tree lunged toward him, DS6 using all his strength jumped out of the tree's path. As it made contact a large roar was heard a slight earthquake came, but not to the affects of the fighters. As DS6 got back up, he looked on toward CR, CR was standing in a strait line of DS6 about 30 feet away, behind him was the tree he had just made contact with. As DS6 peered behind CR, he saw the tree was close to falling, giving a perfect opportunity to attack. ::

' You are a good fighter, but it was a mistake to fight me, I have only lost against 2, DTG and Sanis Prent. Great fighters indeed, but they did not face me when I was as skill full as now. You shall face the wrath of my destruction when I am done with you '

:: Saying this meant nothing to CR or DS6, this just gave DS6 sometime to regain part of his force strength, as DS6 faked a run CR stuttered a little. As he did so, DS6 used force pull and pulled the almost broken tree down, behind CR. CR not noticing until he heard the sound, as he turned his head around he saw the massive tree fall on his. As it made contact he fell to the ground, but this tree was just a minor bump to aid DS6 in healing. ::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

With a loud roar, Cirrsseeto pressed the tree trunk off his chest, rolling it aside. He lay there for a moment, panting somewhat heavily, as he winced. The tree had hurt a good bit, and had knocked the wind out of him. He slowly stood up, catching his breath. While he did so, Cirrsseeto lifted the tree trunk off the ground, holding it over his shoulders. With a snarl, the Cizerack threw the tree trunk at DS6, but overshot his mark intentionally. As DS6's eyes tracked the trunk, Cirrsseeto sprinted forward, attacking with a brutal double-handed smash across his face. As DS6 fell to the ground, Cirrsseeto lifted him up, wrapping his huge arms around him and squeezing. Straining tendons, ligaments, and ribs could be heard as the breath wheezed from DS6's lips.

Darkestsith6

:: As DS6 did nothing, but try to get himself free, he thought of something to do. As he tried twisting his hands, making the palm face outward, he bent his arms as hard as he could. This trick helped slightly, CR's grip went looser, as CR tried to harden his grip, DS6 used his force strength and used it to, finally, get out of CR's grip. As DS6 walked backwards for few step, he gasped for air. DS6 touched at his head, and noticed blood, slightly, rolling down his face. DS6 looked on to CR, who had recovered and was waiting for DS6 to make a move. DS6 looked from left to right once again thinking of something to do. As he whispered ::

' Should I? '

:: DS6 attacked, CR got ready, as DS6 got about 1 foot away, DS6 stopped and used his right leg and try and kick CR's head. CR dodged easily, by ducking down, as DS6 brought his leg above CR's back, he dropped it. Into CR's spine, hiting with the heel of DS6's foot, it threw CR to the ground. DS6 jumped about 20 feet back, trying to heal the wound on his head. ::

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast