Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOL ?

Mirax H

Re: Darth Darth Binks

brb=be right back

Atreyu

Re: Darth Darth Binks

I guess these are sort of related to this: cc.net - CoruscantCity.Net swf.net - swFans.Net (that's this site for those of you who still haven't figured it out yet ) tf.n or tf.net - theForce.Net

Froghopper

This could probably go here also. In cyberville any words that are between ** mean an action the typer/est is making ie: *grins* or *ducks* or something that wouldn't be put in () or acronymed as above. Also, it is customarily(sp?) assumed that when you speak(type) with ALL CAPITALS that you are excited and it symbolises shouting, thus if you have the "caps lock" key engaged and do not want it to be assumed that you are foaming at the mouth, please type "normally" ie with the occasional LOUD word

Bromine

WHAT? I DON'T UNDERSTAND, FROGHOPPER. COULD YOU EXPLAIN THAT AGAIN? j/k Sorry, couldn't resist.

Wooderson

I use :: for that, at the beginning and end of the sentence. 1 more: The Flanelled One = George Lucas

Jedi2016

LMAO - Laughing My Ass Off LMMFAO - Laughing My (you know) Ass Off You can make them up as you go, too. ROTFLMMFAO... There's tons of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12