Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hola! Como estas?

Diamond7

Re: Salut! Ca va?

Yeah, that's my favorite part. I've never done any role-playing.

Rama Sha

I never did, before I came here, it's fun you should try it.

Diamond7

I don't know. I've never tried anything like that. 'Sides which, I noticed that there are few if any Jedi masters who can take an apprentice. Then where would I be?

Rama Sha

You could be Sith, I was a Jedi at one time. It was fun and all, but I am haveing a great time being a Sith. We even got our own Forum. Besides the Jedi are little werid, and never around.

Diamond7

I a LOT weird. I don't know about being a Sith though. It would be kinda like betraying Old Obi-Wan... I think about it. Anyway, have you guys even been doing much rp'ing? I was looking over the board early, and it didn't seem like much was goin' on.

Rama Sha

Well we are trying to get back on track, I hope we actually get around to it this time. Here if you make up you mind about being a Sith go here. http://server3.ezboard.com/bsithempire I will see it. And you can go there antways.......See that we are not as bad as you are lead to belive.

Diamond7

Oh, that was great! I must say that being Sith-like sounds much more fun than being a Jedi and having to be polite around all the other beings of the universe. Hey, did you ever read that humor story about Darth Maul training an apprentice-pet?

Rama Sha

It is plus, there is a since of family with the Sith that I never got while in the Jedi. I saw it, but never got a chance to read it, is it still up?

Diamond7

I must say that it sounds like fun. I think I'd like to join the Sith. Who do I apply to? Yeah, it's in this forum under "Maul takes an apprentice(humor)" or something to that affect. Read it; you'll laugh.

Rama Sha

Well, go to the adress I gave you above and start a thread. And I will tell the others.

Diamond7

What kind of a thread do I start? I'm completely new to this rp thing.

Rama Sha

Just start one called something like" I wish to join you." the the Sith chat place (I can't remeber what it is called. And Someone will respond. There are only 4 of us right now.

Diamond7

I noticed that when I looked it over. Okay, I'll try it.

Rama Sha

Sith Conucil......thats what it is called

Diamond7

As the saying goes, "Been there, done that."

Leia Solo

bon nuit... anyone still here?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123