Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What action figure SHOULD be made?

jjwr

Almost the entire first run of POFT2 didn't look like the people they were supposed to, Leai looked like a Taun Taun, most of them were huge or ugly, the only ones that were much good were Vader, Chewie, StormTrooper, and Lando, the rest of the first run sucked. Since then they've made a ton of great figures, a lot of them resembling the characters quite a bit.

Bromine

...Wish I'd saved my money and avoided a lot of the earlier ones. I like to stand the old buff Luke next to the newer, wimpier one and it looks like one of those "I was a 90 lb. Weakling" Before-and-after commercials. Thanks for the help Froghopper. I actually managed to get a girl that works in the Wal-Mart toy dept. to start tracking them down for me, so that should bring some good leads.

Froghopper

I'd like to see a reeeaaalllly detailed 12" Destroyer Droid so that I can scale it up and make a lifesize one BTW I thought the POTF Luke was alittle "buff" also when he came out, He kinda looked like He-Man from the Masters Of The Universe -not quite the gawky boy from the trilogy

Jedi Rama

My wife works at Wal-Mart, but not in the toy dept.

Bromine

I work in shoes, but I'm right next to the toys, so sometimes I'll "check in the back" for a pair of shoes and take a "shortcut" past the SW toys.

Jedi Rama

The Wal-mart here is open 24 hrs, so they stock at night. When I pick my wife up from work they usally have most of the stuff out of the back. So I scan the boxes real quick and if I see something I like I come back the next day.

Bromine

24 hours? Man, that's scary. There's a rumour that MY Wal-Mart's going 24 hours, and I'm just wondering who's gonna be buying shoes at 3:00 a.m.

Mirax H

Yeah, ours is 24 hours and the best time to shop is late a night. This place is chaos in the daytime

Jedi Rama

Br you would be surprised.

Froghopper

I don't know who buys shoes at 3 am but, I finally got a Destroyer droid at ohh 1 something in the morning mmaaaann that was great, they had already loaded er, sorry I mean stocked the shelves with lots of the new stuff. quick toy review: Destroyer Droid Positives- Looks cool, took 30 seconds to get it to stand by itself Negaitves- It won't roll very well WWWAAAAAAAhhhhh And did I mention that it won't roll too well There's a figure that should be made - The droid that folds up and rolls! They can do it -remeber the Transformers?

Bromine

I WANT TRANSFORMING DESTROYER DROIDS! For crying out loud, lets have at least ONE Episode 1 figure with full articulation.

Froghopper

Perhaps we should give Hasbro a petition for a fully articulated Destroyer droid figure. I think sirstevesguide.com or yakfacesrealm has successfully put out similar requests!!! FYI - the destroyer's head easily pops off and there is a screw in the back that can be removed and you have droid parts to scatter about for a naboo hangerbay diarama Wow and to think I was actually considering keeping it in its package. BBBBWWWWAAAAAAHHHAAAAHHHAAA!!! I have succumed to being a kid again! Okay, my droid is back together now; guarding my cd drive from rebel disks

Froghopper

Re: kewl figs

jjwr- >I want one of those battle tanks, or that dinosaur thingy that held the shield generator. Just got the JCPenney big gift book(aka the Christmas catalog) and saw on page 572 the Action Fleet Famba deluxe vehicle $20 Bromine- >I'm all for Twi-Lek girls! It's not that I'm a weirdo or something, mind you; it's just that I made this great Cantina playset and it's full of all my male action figures...kind of sends the wrong message about the nature of the cantina, IMO. shop.starwars.com has a Twi-lek (Oola and Salacious Crumb Action Figure Two-Pack) $8

Jedi Rama

Done and Done. Go check out http://www.sirstevesguide.com they have pics of both.

Jedi Rama

Oh I forgot to add, both are for the 3 3/4 lines.

obiwanblackhomie

i think they should make the kid greeto from tpm

Bromine

Just for the record, I think his name's Wald?

obiwanblackhomie

what would be cool is if todd macfarlene help design the toys I am a jedi and forever shall I stan

bronto

What action figure SHOULD be made?

I'd like to see 1G-88 on a card, more Ewoks, Imperial Officers in their different colors of uniforms, Aurra Sing, Amidala in each of her costumes, and the jedi council member Plo Kloon. No more Luke's and Han's.

Bromine

I'm planning on getting the entire Jedi Council...although, considering their knees don't bend, they won't be able to sit around in their council chairs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast