Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What action figure SHOULD be made?

Bromine

What action figure SHOULD be made?

What figure would you like to see made and with what accessories? I'm hoping for a Yoda with lightsaber, myself.

Mirax H

Definitely Maul cut in half--you can put him together and take apart

Bromine

What about Qui-Gon with a hole in the stomach for Maul's lightsaber?

Mirax H

Actually, that was gonna be my next suggestion.

Bromine

They're gonna make a "hologram Sidious" and "hologram Maul". Yeah, THERE'S some real play value....

wdwdash

kewl figs

i think they should make "mass packs" of stormtroopers, battle droids, gungan warriors, etc. they would be like 20 bucks and u'd get 10 battle droids, for ex. that would be kewl cause then its more realistic instead of 1 of 'em to play with

Atreyu

Re: kewl figs

They should make an acton figure of ME!

Mirax H

Hey, I want my own too!

Bromine

LOL funny story...I once saw an action figure in ToysRUs from a really obscure line of 2" figures...he looked EXACTLY like me, down to the clothes he wore. It was reallly spooky. I convinced a few friends from school to check it out. They couldn't believe the resemblance. I couldn't resist buying it, of course, and even the cashier did a double-take when she saw me with it. Still trying to get some royalties or something...

jjwr

I wanna see a figure of a shaved wookie

Mirax H

Bromine, I want to see you as an action figure. A shaved wookie? That would be interesting.

jjwr

Mirax, would you resemble the Slave Leia action figure if you had one? I bet a shaved wookie figure would look a lot like me, tall, skinny, and not as much body hair(well nowhere near what a wookie has, and leave it at that

Bromine

A shaved wookie would look a lot like Peter Meyhew (played Chewbacca) . Hey, wouldn't that have been cool in ESB? As part of the torture, they could have shaved Chewie! Mira - Fortunately, no one will ever see "my" action figure, as the toy line it was in was quite lame, and I believe I'm the only person to actually buy one. The series was basically a clone of the old M.A.S.K. line from the 80's: figure, helmet, transforming vehicle. I believe it is called "V-Force", "Vector Force", or "Vector Squad". If anyone finds the toy line I'm talking about, I'd love to buy up all the toys available, as I think it's best to keep "me" out of circulation!

Mirax H

Then you gotta e-mail me a pic of it

FHWookie

Here is my list of hopeful figs: Shimi Skywalker Sabe Senate Guard Wookiee Senator Gungan foot soldier R2-A6 Yoda, w/saber All the jedi Council Twi'lek Girls Sebulba on a card, not just in a cinema set plus more that I cannot think of

Mirax H

I wanna see Aurra Sing.

Bromine

I'm all for Twi-Lek girls! It's not that I'm a weirdo or something, mind you; it's just that I made this great Cantina playset and it's full of all my male action figures...kind of sends the wrong message about the nature of the cantina, IMO.

CMJ

The entire Jedi Council would be cool.... Shmi Skywalker as well

jjwr

I want one of those battle tanks, or that dinosaur thingy that held the shield generator.

Bromine

MTT is apparently coming out soon, but it's scaled down; can't really fit 100+ battle droids inside.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast