Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid action figures you KNOW they're gonna make...

Froghopper

Re: questions questions questions!

Hey, I want an r3-d9! hmm the imperial with the hand choking- yes that is SAD : They should have vader with the squezing hand and the imperial w/ a sunk'n neck (each figure will have tiny magnets inside and when you bring them together vader's hand squeezes and the neck collapses and a voice chip will say aacccccckk ckkkk k k k) oh, wait this was supposed to be the dumb toys thread. BTW good to see you here Muahd'Dib

bronto

Yo know they're going to make more Han and Luke's. I thought the Luke w/ blast shield helmet and the Luke with the T-16 Skyhopper model were pushing it. Enough is enough. What's next, Luke with "stuck on Tatooine for another season" disappointed look on his face? The lame commtech chip could say "But I wanted to go to Toshi's Station!", "It looks like I'm going nowhere." and "I'm never getting off this rock!"

Froghopper

Well I don't know if it would be lame but , how about the little critter outside Jabba's palace that has like 5 seconds of film time? I agree with the Han and Luke. They did a Leia with the medal, why not have Han and Luke in ceremony suits wearing the medals too?

Bromine

Actually, they did Luke in ceremonnial suit with medal, and if you ount the Leia Collections, they've got Han as well.

Fox609

A 2 pack of the ET & Wookie senitors. (ET comes with bag of reese's peices)

bronto

Well, Froghopper I think it is possible that Hasbro would make that critter from outside Jabba's palace. He had more screen time than some of the figures that have been made. Such as Prune Face and Bomarr Monk. I can't even find Prune Face in that slide he came with. And remember Amanaman and Snaggletooth from the original Star Wars line of action figures?

Bromine

The way I figure it, we've got the podracing pilots and crowd, the Jedi Council, the Senate, and all the different Gungans for new figures. Don't forget all those Gungan bosses! Oh, and while I'm at it, let's not forget about all of the Queen's and handmaiden's outfits.

Froghopper

Absolutlely right! -they reeaaallly need to have a handmaiden accessory pack for all the figures that coulda been one.

Darth Contagious

Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm usually in the prop boards, but how about these for figures... Caring look Padmé with JuniPar snipet. Balf playing Kister with metal pan thingy. R2-D2 name reveal-- oh wait...

mez7

haysbro is making an aut beru figure, she comes with a container of blue milk and a small droid. im not joking about this

Bromine

Actually, the Aunt Beru figure came out a while back. She was one of the "Flashback" figures.

Jedi Master Kyle

i just read this on hasbro's site, wait till you see what's coming now! "Chewbacca recovering C-3PO's dismembered body parts from the Ugnaughts scene----complete with chess-pass action ugnaughts!" and "dumb imperials don't shoot on escape pod on Tantive IV with droids aboard scene--complete with imperial star destroyer laser battery and C-3PO and R2-D2 molded right into the escape pod!" and "Gardulla the Hutt watches the podrace from an impossible angle in Jabba's private box---with commtech chip (guess the lines for that one!) and "Rebel heroes trapped in Ewok net on Endor--with dead animal and painted background!" and "Rebel Heroes dry off from Trash Compactor Incident---complete with wet stormtrooper suits and background!" and "Chewbacca whimpers upon hearing that Han will spend the night outside in the frigid Hoth cold---complete with ladder and background!" and "Royal Imperial Guards stand at attention next to the Emperor's personal elevator---complete with elevator with an opening door!" and "the complete star wars cast and crew action figures collection! including: George Lucas circa 1975 during the writing of A New Hope George Lucas during interviews with movie executives George Lucas during casting of characters George Lucas on set of A New Hope George Lucas at A New Hope Premier George Lucas on the telephone to his friend Mark Hamill pre- A New Hope audition Carpenter Harrison Ford and <font color="red"> THOUSANDS </font> of your favorite star wars cast and crew members in their daily routines, all coming to you this year!! i hope by now that you realize that i am lying and i've never even been to the hasbro site!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12